Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATP - NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Evo ga mali intervju sa Dijanom Djokovic koja jos jednom ponavlja da je kralj Roger mrtav. :o :o :o :o

THE king of tennis, Roger Federer, is "dead", dethroned by first-time grand slam tournament winner Novak Djokovic, according to the 20-year-old's mother Dijana.

Shortly after the world No. 3's Australian Open victory on Sunday night, Dijana said the Djokovic camp had concluded that the world No. 1's reign came to an end at the Australian Open.

Coming into this tournament, Dijana said that her son no longer saw Federer as "the king" and subsequently wiped him off the court in straight sets in the Australian Open semi-final last Friday.

"As we said, 'The king is dead, long live the king'," Dijana said.

Dijana also said the Australian Open would be the first of many grand slam titles to come and predicted her son would take the No. 1 ranking. Djokovic dropped only one set, to unseeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the final, at the tournament.

The 2007 US Open final against Federer was the turning point for Djokovic's career, Dijana said.

She said her husband, Srdjan, had told Novak after that final that Federer's fourth straight US Open win could be his last and that Novak had the maturity to succeed the man from Switzerland.

"No (he didn't see Federer as the king coming into the tournament)," Dijana said.

"Because the last time the US Open they played, my husband said, 'This is the last time he win against Novak'. Because Novak was making the points with Federer's weapon. He told him that he is so mature that he can win, like him (Federer)."

Inexperience cost the Serb in that US Open, which he lost in straight sets, but this time, Djokovic was ready for a grand slam event.

"(This time), mentally, he very strong," Dijana said. "US Open, it was his first grand slam final, you can just imagine, he is 20, you imagine you go in front of 23,000 people playing against the king, he was a little bit shaky. I know that he has so many points he can win but he didn't use it, so now he is very, very mentally strong."

What was also on Djokovic's side was his family's support; along with his father and mother were brothers Marko, 16, and Djordje, 13. They all stayed at a South Yarra apartment during the Open.

"I think it's very important that we gave him support that he needed," Dijana said. "We are away from home for one month, this is a big support for him. When he's a long way from home, he feels nostalgic. Very nostalgic. Now we are all here, the brothers are here, it's what we want."
    http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...369039581.html

Comment

Ma oni treba da nauce kako da se ponasaju.Odlika najboljih sportista je da nikad ne hvale sebe i govore svasta o protivnicima.Kad uradi sto i Federer nek se javi,a dotle moze samo da ga postuje!!!!!!!

Comment

[/quote]

Sta ti njima pokusavas da objasnis?!
        Nole barem ponekad opsuje i to mu uopste nije pravilo ni navika. A bio je zestoko izazvan.
        A pojedinci nicim izazvani ceo mec cesu dupe i vade gace i to je po nekakvim naopakim merilima seksi i kul

Da ja igram protiv njega ja bih trazio medicinski time out da mu obrisu dupe, jer ne bi mogao vise da ga gledam

A Nole kralj samo ponekad opsuje. U toku celog meca protiv Tsonge - samo jednom. Los vam je primer

Comment

Ma ovde niko i ne govori o psovanju,svako psuje pa sta.
          Al ako ne kapiras o cemu govore i ne treba.
          sad svi treba da pocnu da se prozivaju ovde,totalno bespotrebno kad niko ionako nece promeniti misljenje sve i da nije upravu.

Comment

Comment

Ne mogu se nacuditi... :o :o Da li se familija Djokovic seca da je Rafa Nadal svoj prvi Grand Slam trofej osvojio upravo svom prvom Grand Slam finalu... I imao je 19 godina! Stavrno me narvira njegova porodica... :-X :-X

Comment

Novak u Kragujevcu potpisuje ugovor o teniskom centru

Comment

?okovi? donosi na balkon pehar iz Melburna

Izvolte dodjite da proslavimo fantastican uspeh Noleta i njegove familije

Comment

Comment

Nole je legenda, a politicari mogu da mu...
                      I svaka mu cast za ideju o izgradnji teniske akademije u Kragujevcu.

Comment

Preko 10.000 navija?a na spektakularan na?in pozdravilo osvaja?a Australijen opena

Comment

Bravo Novace
                          Uspeo si da izbegnes politicke provokacije, svaka cast

Comment

Comment

Bravo Nole! ;D

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X