• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATP - NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Comment

Comment

... i hvala svim Rafistima koji su bili uz mene ...

Comment

Cuvena familija

Comment

Evo ga, samo za mr.golda, Patriotu, dr. duleta ... i Rafiste

Comment

Comment

[quote author=dr.dule link=topic=478.msg15958#msg15958 date=1201441270]
                bravo Nole krenuo si koracima brzine svetlosti da skines onog spanskog pitbula sa drugog mesta a posle i onog svajcarskog gospodina ili kvazi gospodina, kako za koga.
                [/quote]

Izvini, moze li malo pojasnjenje?

Comment

[quote author=Roger link=topic=478.msg16013#msg16013 date=1201511471]
                  bravo Nole krenuo si koracima brzine svetlosti da skines onog spanskog pitbula sa drugog mesta a posle i onog svajcarskog gospodina ili kvazi gospodina, kako za koga.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  ja imam ono prvo misljenje o njemu a ima i onih sa drugacijim misljenjem pa prema tome trazi pojasnjenje od tih drugih.
                  Pravo mesto za diskusiju o americkom fudbalu

madden balkanska liga

Comment

[quote author=dr.dule link=topic=478.msg16017#msg16017 date=1201514071]
                    [quote author=Roger link=topic=478.msg16013#msg16013 date=1201511471]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    ja imam ono prvo misljenje o njemu a ima i onih sa drugacijim misljenjem pa prema tome trazi pojasnjenje od tih drugih.
                    [/quote]

Hvala na odgovoru! Drago mi je da ti imas lijepo misljenje o Federeru!

Comment

Svaka cast Djokovicu, zasluzio je ovu titulu. Videcemo da li moze nastaviti u barem slicnom ritmu.

Comment

From Eurosport video:

Mats unloads on the trailer trash Djoker parents after the final:

Swedish interviewer Annette Sjober: "In all your years have you ever
                        seen security having to guard the parents of a player during a match?"

Wilander: "No, that was really unbelievable. I've never seen it
                        before. Not only security but the lower tournament director sitting by
                        the family box. You know, it seems they [the Djokovic parents] were
                        bothered that the crowd was pro-Tsonga. Well, Tsonga is a modest guy,
                        you know, he's very popular in the locker room and with fans. Novak
                        is, a little, not too modest."

Interviewer: "Do you know why the security guards were by the Djokovic
                        family?"

Wilander: "Well, they are known to talk trash, let's say. Even to
                        players on the court. It's one thing to encourage your player, but
                        they take this to a level I've just never seen. Just because there's
                        some pro-Tsonga people behind them, you know, with their faces painted
                        the French colors, they get upset and complain. I've never heard of a
                        player's family interjecting themselves like this or complaining.
                        That's just sports. Get used to it."

Interviewer: "Novak seemed upset in the first two sets that the crowd
                        wasn't supporting him."

Wilander: "Well again, he needs to get used to it. I've played in
                        Davis Cup matches where we were booed and heckled and all the rest. It
                        comes with the territory. He's not endearing himself to fans or press
                        people, just a timely warning. It's always better to play down your
                        strengths and not trumpet up your own wins. And the family aspect is
                        very weird at the moment."

;)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Izvor:
                              http://www.blic.co.yu/strip.php

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X