No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First interview to Rafael Nadal after announcement of withdrawing from Olympics.

Tennis star, Rafael Nadal, reveals to Pedro Pinto how tough a decision it was to withdraw from the Olympics:
    Nadal reveals Olympics heartache

Comment

• Nadalovci,

Zao mi je zbog Rafinog odustajanja. Tenis njega treba i Olimpijada njega treba.

U svakom slucaju mu zelim brzi i potpuni oporavak!

Comment

• O stvarno boli, i to previse, s obzirom da bi mu ovo bile poslednje OI. On je svjestan da vise nece ucestvovati na njima. Medjutim, izjavio je da mu najteze pada to sto nece biti bajraktar.
        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Steta za Nadala, izgleda da je bas ozbiljna povreda, nece ga biti ni u Torontu.

Hi all, wanted to let you know that I won't be playing Toronto this year. I am not ready to play and I hope to be back in 2014 at that great tournament that has always treat me very well. I am continuing with my recup and practice. Thanks!

Comment

• Starting the morning session of training on the court.
            sigpic

Comment

• Nadal odustao i od Sinsinatija

Hi all, another message to announce something that definitely doesn't make me happy, but unfortunately I won't be competing at the tournament in Cincinnati next week. I am still not ready to play. I have many fans in Cincy and unforgettable moments such as 2008. I am continuing with my recup and practice. Thanks!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Auuu

Tennis Connected ‏@TennisConnected
                I heard from a reliable source that Nadal considering bagging the rest of the year. Not 100% obviously, but a possibility

Comment

• Ovo je dosta zabrinjavajuće, Nadal nije tenisač koji ide lakšim putem i mislim da je ovo dosta ozbiljno.

Pitanje je i da dođe na USO, kakav bi to Nadal bio, do tada će biti 5 mjeseci bez meča na hardu, općenito 2 mjeseca nije igrao i otkazivanjem Cincinnatia otkazao je i zadnji turnir na kojem je mogao "osjetiti" podlogu...

Baš mi je žao, po meni u ovogodišnji USO su ulazili sva četvorica sa realnim šansama da uzmu taj turnir, sada se mjenja situacija i ako bude spreman za USO, doći tamo bez meča... hm hm.
                  "Postoji jedno nepisano tenisko pravilo koje kaže sljedeće - ako vidite da loptica ide vani, onda je pustite da ide vani"-- Mićo Dušanović - finale Wimbledona 07.07.2013. godine.

Comment

• Rafa,Rafa...

Comment

• Logicna odluka Nadala.

Ako je propustio Olimpijadu i Tornto, besmisleno je da igra u Sinsinatiju gdje mu podloga totalno ne odgovara.

Pitanje je sto ce biti sa USO. Ako propusti GS, onda nije nikako dobro!

Comment

• Ali isto tako, otici ce na USO bez mec u poslednja 2 meseca, sto nikako nije dobro, osim ako se ne odluci da igra Winston Salem
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• I'm enjoying the day with my family and some friends in Menorca.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Back on the court trying to recover the feelings.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Rafa gotovo sigurno neće nastupati na US openu...
                              http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

Working...
                              X