No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nema odmora za Rafu. 5. februara igra eksibiciju u Kuwaitu protiv Ferrera, a onda 7 februara eksibiciju protiv Rogra u Capetownu.
    Ne sviđa mi se taj njegov program, a još manje se mi sviđa način na koli se pripremio za AO. Ekscibicija u Abudi Dhabiju pre kraj godine 2019, te ATP cup uzeli su Rafi previše svježine te energije za AO.
    Na kraju krajeva i nije ni to toliko bitno jer bolje tako, da je dogurao Thiem u finale nega se opet blamiramo protiv Nokava ali ne valja da se Rafa troši ne nekim nebitnim eksibicijama
    Treba staviti fokus na GS-ove in ništa drugo.
    Gledajuči njegov program za 2020 primjetio sam da poslije US opena igra samo Paris – Bercy te (ako se kvalificira) ATP tour finals
    Pametna odluka, da se propusti AZIJU.

Comment

• on treba da otrese...onoga od sebe,kakav kejptaun

da ga prestigne po broju slemova,ima OI zlato,vise mastersa,vodi u medjusobnim duelima...pa da se onda prica ko je GOAT a ko "najelegantniji"
      Wizard

Comment

• Nadalov jedini jesenji masters

Comment

• Has Rafael Nadal Performed Better On Hard Courts Under Carlos Moya?

In 2017, we saw the resurgence of Rafael Nadal. After being plagued by injuries, he came back and won 5 grand slams. He won titles not just on clay but also on hard courts. One key change Nadal made in 2017 was the addition of Spanish legend Carlos Moya. This begs the question – has Nadal done better on hard courts under Carlos Moya?

The Stats: Rafael Nadal On Hard Courts Under Moya
          Rafael Nadal has done exceptionally well on hard courts during 2017-19. He won 2 US Open titles and reached 2 Australian Open finals. For the first time ever, Rafael Nadal successfully defended a hard court title when he won the 2019 Rogers Cup.
          An analysis by the ATP showed that in the past year Rafa Nadal has been the best hard court player. He had a 90.5% win rate on hard courts. This rate even better than his arch-rival and hard court master Novak Djokovic.
          In this same analysis, it was shown that Nadal is not just winning on hard courts but winning against highly ranked opponents. In the last year, Nadal won 38 of his 42 hard court matches. 11 of those came against top-20 and most of them were in straight-sets. Rafa has clearly done well.

The Stats: Rafael Nadal On Hard Courts Before Moya
          If we want to know if Rafael Nadal has done better on hard courts under Carlos Moya we need to see how he did before he added Carlos Moya. Before the addition of Carlos Moya, Rafa had done fairly well on hard courts.

He won 2 US Opens and 1 Australian Open. Totally, Rafael Nadal had won 16 titles before he added Carlos Moya but was never able to defend any of those titles. His win percentage on hard courts during this time was not very good.

It is important to note the timeline of these achievements if we want a good comparison. Rafael Nadal achieved the above between 2005 to 2017, almost 12 years. He had been with Carlos Moya only for 3.

The Verdict

Now that we have seen some statistics, we can answer the question – has Rafael Nadal performed better on hard courts under Carlos Moya? The answer is yes.
          Nadal was able to achieve a lot in a short period of time under Carlos Moya. The reinvented serve, the use of all kinds of shots and the aggressive playing style which were brought in by Carlos Moya have helped Rafa perform better on hard courts.

Rafa is still a dominating figure in tennis and is primed to win some more titles before he retires. Maybe under Carlos Moya, he might retire not just with clay-court titles but with some hard court titles.

Comment

• i Nadal pomaze, zajedno sa Gasolom, svaka cast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• NADAL GETS TO THE HEART OF WHAT SO MANY OF US ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW

So far during the lockdown, Rafael Nadal has grown a beard and shaved it, played backyard volley games with his sister, helped raise money for the Red Cross, backed the idea of an ATP-WTA merger, and been trounced by Andy Murray in virtual tennis. Even on cyber-clay in “Madrid,” he managed to win just one point.
                  Despite these efforts to keep busy and distract himself, and despite his star-athlete status, Nadal can’t shake the anxieties and frustrations that have burdened so many of us over the last two months. As he showed in a video interview with Spain’s national sports daily, Marca, this week, he’s also candid enough to admit it. You wouldn’t expect anything less from the most energetic stoic in sports.
                  “Do I want to compete?” Nadal said, as he searched for an answer to a question that never would have seemed complicated in the past. “Yes, but to some degree, right now, I think I’ve internalized the issue, and since I don’t see a quick solution, I’m not in that mindset where I want to compete.”
                  In a world where so many want and wish for a quick solution, Rafa isn’t afraid to douse those hopes with the hard truth: There probably isn’t going to be one.
                  “I believe that difficult times are coming,” Nadal continued, sounding as if he’s confronting the toughest opponent of his career. “[I’ll] prepare for what’s coming, all the adversities that the future may come with, to find solutions, and be ready.”
                  As The Guardian’s Tumaini Carayol wrote on Twitter, “Nadal’s sober honesty over the past month and a bit has been appreciated….Not every athlete/player sounds as tuned into reality in this moment.”
                  In short, if Rafa can admit that this problem isn’t going to be solved soon, and find a way to deal with that fact, we can, too.
                  Nadal went on to talk about what his most immediate concerns and hopes are.
                  “I think now my wish is to see my whole family and my friends,” he said. “Make a party, go to the sea, swim a little bit, have the feeling of freedom.
                  “To hug someone else…I can’t conceive of a future without being able to hug someone from the circuit whom I haven’t seen in months.”
                  Here Nadal gets to the heart of what so many of us are feeling right now, and what’s so uniquely terrible about this time period. COVID-19 is a disease of separation. It keeps people from visiting their loved ones in the hospital, keeps them from sharing their grief with an embrace, keeps them from mourning them together at their funerals. Yes, we want and need to work again, and for professional athletes that means competing again. But first we want to hug, dance, high-five, talk face to face—“make a party,” as Rafa says.
                  We don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone—that phrase will never not be true. But did you ever think there would be a time when you couldn’t go wherever you wanted to go, or gather with whoever you wanted to gather? At Thanksgiving, when you thought about what you were grateful for, did those fundamental aspects of life ever cross your mind? Now those are the aspects of life that Nadal, and the rest of us, want back first. “To see my whole family and my friends…make a party…go to the sea, swim a little bit, have the feeling of freedom.” Things so simple, we’re only realizing what they mean to us now.
                  When sports leagues began to shut down in March, I knew I would miss watching the star players compete. What I didn’t anticipate missing as much were the fans, the sight of them filling arenas, the sounds of their celebratory roars and crushed silences, their rolling waves of emotion coming through my TV set. For years before the coronavirus arrived, we heard laments about how virtual the world had become, about how we stared at our phones instead of talking to each other. But sports always remained live and in person, an arena where we could meet in the flesh. It turns out that, even when we’re watching on TV, our games are about people, and about what happens when we’re free to gather together.
                  Nadal has spent half his life at the center of those crowds, yet separated from them. Maybe it makes sense that, instead of wishing for a chance to be back in front of them again and hearing their applause, he wishes for personal, physical contact. Instead of wishing he could compete against his fellow players again, he wishes he could hug them. Nadal is a star, but he’s human, too.

Comment

• Comment

• Uvijek neugodni Nikolaj,covjek je patentirao igru koju je Djokovic kasnije poceo da primjenjuje protiv Nadala.

Comment

• Sjeca li se ko Brandsa,znojili ste se dobro svi taj dan

Comment

• pa srecan 34.
                          Attached Files
                          Wizard

Comment

• Da ga ne uhvati virus pred finale u Hamburgu isao bi do 100

Comment

• camcic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Evo prijatelj slikao komšijinu u novu "barku"

Pre toga je bio veoma ljubazan i potpisao reket sinu.

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X