No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U vise navrata sam napisao da forma Nadala nije kao ona sa WB, sada znamo i razlog. Po njegovom priznanju bolovi su poceli jos od drugog kola pa zvuci neverovatno da je stigao do SF. Zato samo veliki respect za Nadala jer ako je on ovako povredjen sa nekih 70 posto svojih mogucnosti stigao do SF moze se zamisliti gde bi zavrsio da je potpuno zdrav. Brzi oporavak i povratak na teren, majstore.

Comment

• Rafael Nadal injury update: Spanish star ruled out of Davis Cup, one month on sidelines

Nadal was forced to retire from his US Open semi-final against Juan Martin Del Potro on Friday after his chronic knee problems flared up again.
      The Spaniard received treatment in the first set and again in the second from the tournament trainer.
      But after losing the second set 6-2, Nadal decided enough was enough and opted to stop playing.
      Nadal's next scheduled appearance was due to be the Davis Cup semi-final against France on September 14-16.

However, respected tennis correspondent Guillermo Salatino has revealed Nadal will miss the tie in Lille, France.
      Salatino wrote on Twitter: "Nadal has a small lesion in the patellar tendon.
      "He's got a month out. Does not play the Davis [Cup]."
      Nadal had been included in the squad named by Spanish Davis Cup captain Sergi Bruguera.

But it appears Bruguera will need to call up a replacement for Nadal while he rests his knee.
      Speaking after his semi-final yesterday, Nadal opened up on when his injury became a problem in the match.
      He said: "I had some issues during the tournament. As everybody knows, I had an issue, it was in the second or third match. Then I think was a little bit better.
      "But, yeah, I think was 2-All in the first, 15-Love, something like this in the first set, that I felt. I said to my box immediately that I felt something on the knee.
      After that, I was just trying to see if in some moment the thing can improve during the match. But no, was not the day.
      "Yeah, I waited as much as I can. You could imagine very difficult for me to say goodbye before the match finish. But at some point, you have to take a decision.
      "It was so difficult for me to keep playing at the same time that way, having too much pain.
      "That was not a tennis match at the end, no? It was just one player playing, the other one staying on the other side of the court.
      "I hate to retire, but stay one more set out there playing like this will be too much for me."

Comment

• jacques, sta mislis, da li ce igrati po Aziji?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ako je lud, a jeste ... igrace nesto sigurno. Pokusace da zadrzi broj 1 i da odbrani bodove, moze nesto i da osvoji. Inace, najpametno je da napravi pauzu do Londona, eventualno Pariz i da tamo nesto pokusa. Mada, ako se Spanija plasira u finalu Davis Cupa, normalno igrace. Sve nesto mislim da nece biti dobar raspored, i da nece zrtvovati sve sto treba da zrtvuje suglasno njegovom pre svega fizickom stanju.

Comment

• Ma ja to pitam zbog fantazija, da znam da li da ga prodajem

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ma ja to pitam zbog fantazija, da znam da li da ga prodajem

Last edited by kronostime; 10-09-18, 10:19.
              "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
              Meša Selimović

Comment

• Sad kad je prvo mjesto prakticno izgubljeno,mislim da je bolje da Nadal napravi sto duzu pauzu,dok se potpuno ne oporavi.Iako bi bilo pozeljno da odigra Pariz i Atp finale ali ako situacija sa koljenom bude losa treba i to preskocit.AO je najbitniji.

Comment

Ma ja to pitam zbog fantazija, da znam da li da ga prodajem
                  Rafa je toliko lud, da če igrati Aziju i još dodatno sjebati tjelo te na taj način poremetiti ATP FINALS 2018 i AO 2019

A ja pitam tebe kakav razpored če izabrati Roger, da što spremnije dočeka ATP finals? Slično kao prošle godine? Treba nam najbolji moguči Roger, da barem on parira Novaku.

Comment

• Florentino Perez wants Rafael Nadal to become FC Real Madrid President

Rafael Nadal has been a Real Madrid fan for a lifetime, and he became an honorary member of the team through President Florentino Perez in March 2011. As reported by El Confidencial, Florentino admires Nadal a lot, and he described Nadal as 'one of the best Real Madrid ambassadors in the world'.

In the future, Rafa may become the Real Madrid president, said Perez. 'Nadal would be a great election for Real Madrid presidency.' The 72-year-old Perez has been at the head of the club for 15 years, and he sees the world No.

1 tennis player as a 'reference point' in the sports world and off it. Nadal has a +€200 million net worth thanks to his career prize money tournaments and prize money earnings. In order to become a Real Madrid chief, you need to be a member for 20 years.

That's why from 2031 onwards Nadal may become the Real Madrid chief, he would be 45 years old. 'I would like to preside over Real Madrid', Nadal admitted. 'The club has a great president and it's not something you can think about today.

Comment

• Sad sam bas postavila u temi, stavio je LC i WTF na njegov sajt, a nema Bazela i Sangaja sto mi je skroz cudno jer se odavno zna da igra i te turnire.

Uglavnom, mislim da ce ipak igrati Sangaj, Bazel i WTF i to je to

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sad sam bas postavila u temi, stavio je LC i WTF na njegov sajt, a nema Bazela i Sangaja sto mi je skroz cudno jer se odavno zna da igra i te turnire.

Uglavnom, mislim da ce ipak igrati Sangaj, Bazel i WTF i to je to

Kad pocinje LC?

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                        Originally posted by Casiraghi
                        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Sledeci vikend, posle DC

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Alex Corretja: Rafael Nadal is not suffering a major injury

Alex Corretja, The former world no. 2 commented on the Spaniard's physical condition 'It looked that Rafa went to the court perfectly, he felt kind of something on the knee and we saw already that his face was not there. From the very beginning of the first set, you could see that he was not feeling comfortable, And unfortunately he had to retire. Because he cannot play 100%, and all the credit to del Potro, who pushed him so much side by side and hit winners all over the place.' Corretja is confident about Nadal's recovery time: 'I would not say this is like a major injury, it's just something that he felt there, I think he had a great preparation before the US Open because he won in Toronto and then he stopped, he got ready, he did some fitness, and then unfortunately he felt something during his second or third match as he said.Then he recovered from that but then he felt in the game.' Nadal is committed to play Beijing and Shanghai next. He's already pulled out of the Davis Cup semi-finals in order to recover from this injury.

Comment

• Aj pomozi boze da se oporavi do Sangaja makar.
                              A i ta je medicina vala kao napredovala ne mogu mu izlijecit tendinitis evo 10 godina.

Comment

• Nema tu leka osim dugotrajnog odmora barem 3-4 meseci a kod hronicnih oboljenja sto je ovde slucaj onda i vise a ni to nije garancija da se upala nece vratiti nakon ponovnog opterecenja(intenzivni treninzi i mecevi). Profesionalni sportisti narocito teniseri nemaju taj luksuz da odmaraju pola godine, zato i igraju pod bolovima, samo nekad je bol veci a nekad manji i to je cela prica. Tako ce mu biti do kraja karijere. Ali na sljaci ce gurati mnogo lakse zbog mekoce podloge pa je intenzitet bolova manji i redji.
                                Last edited by Chiwwi; 12-09-18, 18:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X