Hvala svima na cestitkama :-*

Divne slike, hvala :-*

Comment

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

bravo majstore, nema sta!!
          cestitke.

Comment

Nisam mogla da se konektujem na forum iz nekog razloga, ali eto i mene napokon ;D Bravo za nasheg Rafita! VAMOS!!!

Comment

• Comment

Ovaj deo iz bloga Steva Tignora mi se posebno svideo.

Whether their matches are see-saw battles or blowouts, these two have created a special rivalry and relationship that transcends results and weekly rankings

Comment

Behind the three-times champion is his uncle, Antoni Nadal

June 7, 2008

By Daniel Ancheyta

He knows all his secrets, his virtues and, of course, his defects.

He shares almost every day with him, advises him, guides him a little; he is after all his uncle. He is Antoni Nadal, Rafael Nadal's coach, who spoke to about his nephew's win over Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals at Roland Garros

"Rafa played in an unbelievable way all the time, until 3-0 in the third set - it seems to me he should have finished off the match at that moment - when he stopped a bit. Djokovic began to play a bit better, Rafael got a little bit nervous, but in the end we were fairly lucky. Before the match, I told him he had to try to play aggressively, with determination. I told him that if he played well, he was a much better player on clay than Djokovic and had a greater chance of beating him, and that if he kept up his rhythm of play it would be difficult for him to lose."

What is the key to Rafa appearing unbeatable on clay in Paris?

"It's difficult to explain, he is playing at a great level, he's hitting the ball very well, with great determination, I don't know, he's demonstrating what a high level he has, I suppose his shots are all working well for him."

Toni thinks that being his nephew's coach is not at all difficult, quite the opposite.

"When it's family that's involved, there is always more mutual interest; I was a normal coach, but it's easy to get along with Rafa, our relationship has always been harmonious."

"He's a very disciplined boy. Like all the players that are high up the ranking, his physical aptitude and technical ability are very good. My nephew is also a boy who knows how to listen to what you say to him and he is always enthusiastic and dedicated."

"I'm very pleased that Rafa has reached the Roland Garros final once again, as his uncle ahead of the coach, extremely pleased to see my nephew with the possibility of playing the match for the title in such an important tournament."

Comment

I was close to perfection, says Paris champion Nadal

Sun Jun 8, 2008 7:56pm BST
                    By Julien Pretot

PARIS (Reuters) - Rafael Nadal said he played near to perfection in his 6-1 6-3 6-0 drubbing of world number one Roger Federer for his record-equalling fourth consecutive French Open title on Sunday.

The second-seeded Spaniard, who is unbeaten on the Paris clay since his debut in 2005, prevailed after only one hour and 48 minutes against a clumsy top seed.

"I did not expect a match like this," Nadal told reporters.

"I think I played an almost perfect match. Roger played more mistakes than usual and I played more inside the court.

"I improved a little bit since last year. I have more control of the points, I am more aggressive than usual."

The 22-year-old Mallorcan said he was now more of a complete player, having dropped fewer than two games per set en route to his 28th consecutive win in Paris.

"I play more inside the court, not just two metres behind the baseline," said Nadal.

"I improved my slice, I change more directions. I hit more flat shots, especially with the backhand."

Although his level of play suggested he could be a threat to Federer on grass and hardcourts, Nadal shrugged off comparisons with the world number one.

"I feel like the number two because I am the number two and I am closer to the number three than the number one," he said.

Nadal was respectful of his beaten opponent, refusing to celebrate in effusive fashion just after the match point.

"Even if I'm playing my best tennis, I don't win 6-1 6-3 6-0," he said.

"He did not play very well, otherwise this result would not have been possible.

"I did not prepare (for any celebrations). Today it was tough for Roger, I had to show respect. I have a good relationship with him."

Nadal, who looks set to beat Borg's record of six Roland Garros titles, said the match turned his way for good in the seventh game of the second set.

On a break point, Federer anticipated a drop shot and, instead of playing it safe, went for a backhand winner which eventually ended into the net.

"I saved a very good point at 3-3. It was the game of the match," said Nadal.

(Editing by Miles Evans)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/tennis...080608?sp=true

Vamos Rafa

Comment

I 2008 je precrtana

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/...l/136572.shtml

Comment

Svaka cast Rafi!!
                        Ovo je veliki uspeh, cetiri Roland Garros-a za redom, fenomenalno!! Vamosss!

Comment

• Comment

• [/quote] Bas tako! Da bude i 10-ti, Nadalisti su uz njega i za nas ostaje uvek najbolji. VAMOS RAFA, neka Bog i sreca budu uz tebe :-* :-* :-*
                            Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Ma muka mi je vise od te racunice, ako bude treci - bice treci!
                              Vazno je da on dobro igra i da osvaja turnire, a cinjenica je da ove godine ima boljih rezultata nego prosle!

Comment

Rafa je 1. u trci. ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X