No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should never give anyone the opportunity to beat you when you're at 50% ..

Why was Rafa Nadal even playing at all ? Only he knows why he was on the court , may it's because of his contract with Basel tournament for four seasons , but all he did was make the teenager kid's day , month , and probably career , when you're at 50% , just don't play , just don't play .!.!

Da li če Rafa da nauči lekciju? Baš nije dobro da su neki teenageri (Kyrgios, Čorič), kvalifikanti (Klizan), veterani na kraju kariere (Lopez) odigrali meč godine (kariere) protiv njega i dobili našeg Rafa.

Comment

• Even the best players make mistakes ..

So it´s proved that Rafa Nadal's decision to play despite appendicitis was a bad one , we got worried for him , suggesting him not to play and take care of his health but he stuck to his decision , Rafa was not at his best and lost to his compatriot Lopez in his very first match , that made us think that now Rafa would learn lesson from his mistake and withdraw from Basel to get his appendicitis removed but we were shocked again when he announced that he would keep using antibiotics and keep playing till the end of season ..

The reason Rafa gave for his strange decision was that he had just comeback after three month break due to wrist injury and needed some match practice before the end of season , postponing the surgery till end of season , even Federer , who is considered a genius in terms of planning his schedule , said that he did not understand Rafa's decision and choices as it was weird for him choosing to play despite the pain ..

Now , the thing is that Rafa has finally learnt the lesson but after punishing his body for almost three weeks , he put his body on anti-biotic to take part in those tournaments without full fitness and he didn’t get much match practice and ranking points from that , he himself accepted that anti-biotic does not suit his body and he has always faced health problems after consuming them in the past ..

Let’s see how his body reacts to them this time , we can just hope that he regains full fitness and gets back to the tennis court as soon as possible .. Every Rafan wants to see Rafa in action in the new season .!.!

Comment

• I feel sad talking about 2015 tournaments , and this 2014 season has not finished yet ..

Rafa Nadal has confirmed his participation at 2015 Copa Claro (ATP 250) in Buenos Aires .!.!

Rafa : “ It makes me very happy to be able to announce that I will be in Argentina in February to play in the tournament in Buenos Aires , I love playing in Latin America because we are at home there "

Comment

• Sutra Rafa ide na operaciju,srecno!
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Srecno Rafi i brz oporavak.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Dobro je da je operacija rutinska i ne bi trebalo da Rafa ima neke probleme. Nadamo se na brz oporavak i bolju sledecu sezonu, jer ova je bila jako losa za njegove kriterijume.
              OVAKO

Comment

• Todo ha ido muy bien. Muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo. Abrazo!

Everything went great. Thank you very much for your support. Big hug!
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Brz oporavak, sampione. Teniski svet nije isti bez tebe.
                  Last edited by skeptik; 03-11-14, 20:53.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• Stvarno je to neverovatno nazivati nekoga najbolji u istoriji a ovaj momak ima 23 - 10 u medjusobnim pobedama.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Serena pružila podršku Rafi

Comment

• Sve sve, ali to 23-10 je takva mrlja na karijeru najboljeg da to nije zdravo.
                            Da nema toga, da je neki priblizni egal, da je cak +5 za Nadala, ne bi bilo ni trunke sumnje (barem sto se mene tice) ko je najbolji svih vremena. ALI 23-10 JEDE sve nedelje kao N1 sve titule, sve slemove, sve zavrsne .... SVE SVE SVE bukvalno. Svari to lepo i ona na kraju podrigne onako prostacki (iskusno) da se luster zatrese ...
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                              Sve sve, ali to 23-10 je takva mrlja na karijeru najboljeg da to nije zdravo.
                              Da nema toga, da je neki priblizni egal, da je cak +5 za Nadala, ne bi bilo ni trunke sumnje (barem sto se mene tice) ko je najbolji svih vremena. ALI 23-10 JEDE sve nedelje kao N1 sve titule, sve slemove, sve zavrsne .... SVE SVE SVE bukvalno. Svari to lepo i ona na kraju podrigne onako prostacki (iskusno) da se luster zatrese ...
                              Treba uzeti u obzir da je dobar deo tih poraza usledio nakon Rogerove 30. godine. Bas sam CW-u govorio kako ce se onaj H2H skor 14-8, samo pogorsati kako godine odmicu.

Comment

• Ruzno izgleda ali match-up je takav, iako mnogo poraza ide na Federerovu tvrdoglavost, a tu posebno mislim na silne poraze od Mareja. Svakako je to vrlo bitno, ali ce mnogo gore po Federera biti ako zavrsi karijeru sa minusom protiv Djokovica i Mareja.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X