Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pAtXYjAAj7w

Rafa je ve? osvojio jedan pehar u Rotterdam-u. Odgovorio je ta?no na sva tri pitanja u kvizu o Real Madridu

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAF6Eml2kcWTT: NOS Headlines interviewt Rafael Nadal
    http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media...ategory/sport/

Uporedite sada Rafu i Tursunova pre me?a.

Vamos Rafa

Comment

barca nema pojma

Comment

Tennis ace Nadal loses focus, and Rotterdam loses last seed "It was not the balls, not the tennis, not the rival - I lost concentration," admitted the subdued Spanaird, who will re-group next week with practise at Mallorca before playing the rich Dubai tournament from March 3.

"I stared out playing well but after the first set I had a mental letdown. I could never get it back. I loss concentration. After that it was difficult for me."

Seppi, from the German-speaking north of Italy, celebrated his 24th birthday with the upset win which kept Nadal from gaining ground on Roger Federer in the Spaniard's long-odds hope of someday taking the number one ranking.

"To beat Nadal like this is something special," said Seppi. "I played every point at 110 percent, this was one of my best matches. I took the balls early and put him under pressure.

"I knew Nadal would fight until the end. I got nervous serving for the match the first time but I managed to finally win."

The world number 42 had booked a flight out of the country on Wednesday and now has another to arrange after reaching the last eight in the wake of two losses on clay to Nadal.

Nadal, still seeking his first title since last July when he won on clay in Stuttgart, joined Russian second seed Nikolay Davydenko and number three David Ferrer of Spain in departing the Ahoy stadium.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...E-RdOSMlssIGxQ

Nadal out as Rotterdam seeds fall

"To beat Nadal like this is something special," said the Italian. "I played every point at 110%, this was one of my best matches."

Nadal - who has not won a tournament title since July 2007 - blamed his defeat on poor concentration.

"I started well today and took the first set playing fine tennis but then I somehow lost my concentration, so it was a bit of a mental problem."

"I can't explain how that happened but I kept fighting. I will not use the circumstances or the balls as an excuse as they were the same as yesterday when I won my first round match."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/7257078.stm

Vamos Rafa

Comment

No comment

Za sladokusce. Samo gledati, tekst je suvisan. ;)

Hmmm, otvaram glasanje za sliku favorita ;)

Moj favorit je uvecana slika br2 :-*

Comment

Angel,predivne pics :-* ..Hvala puno,kao i Crystal na divnim clancima :-*..Glasam za pic br.10(Angelin favorit) i 11 iz niza...

Comment

Moji favoriti medju slikama, a tesko je bilo odabrati, su:

Slika br.10 - pravi je slatkis na njoj
              ]

I ova sjajna paralela iz trka

Tesko je odluciti se i za samo 2

Comment

Ja glasam za sliku broj 14, jer mi se jako svidja ova plava trenerka.

Comment

Angel

Comment

• Angel

Comment

edit.

Comment

Zgodan je, priznajem...

Comment

Da se Rafa ne ose?a zapostavljenim, dugo nisam pisala u ovoj temi

Kona?no nosi bandanu u do-rag fazonu

Comment

Izgleda da ?e biti Nadal na eurosportu 1

proverite

Comment

[quote author=Biljana link=topic=474.msg17747#msg17747 date=1204625547]
                              Izgleda da ?e biti Nadal na eurosportu 1

proverite
                              [/quote]
                              Aha,hvala ..Vec smo pobedili...WOOHOO..Bravo Rafa..Bilo je napeto,ali vredi

Comment

• [/quote]
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X