• Show
Clear All

• >>>UŽIVO<<< Wimbledon 2019.

Od sutra krecu kvalifkacije.

zreb:
    https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scor...19_QS_draw.pdf

od nasih Krstin-Granoljers, Milojevic-Torpegrad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Sinner i Bolt igraju maraton, 10:9 za Bolta u 3.setu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Olga trenutno igra mec, ima set i brejk prednosti, ali ne smem nista da kazem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I imala je brejk sanse da ima 2 brejka prednosti, a sad je 4:4

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ipak je prosla dalje, 7:2 u TB

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Olga sad pocinje svoj mec 3.kola kvalifikacija protiv Hadade Maie, bas bi bilo dobro da uspe da se kvalifikuje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Od sutra krecu kvalifkacije.

zreb:
                https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scor...19_QS_draw.pdf

od nasih Krstin-Granoljers, Milojevic-Torpegrad
                nasih?

zjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,nov momenat za mene
                Wizard

Comment

Izgubila Olga sa 2:0
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Sta je s Bornom?

Послато са Mi A1 помоћу Тапатока

Comment

Ima povredu ledja, a ovde komentarisemo samo uzivo meceve.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Krecemoooo
                        sigpic

Comment

Jankela odmah brejk

Comment

E moj prvi komentar nema veze mnogo sa tenisom

Muskarci, gledate li vi Djordji?
                            Vrc, vrc u onom krpčetu, majičica tesna do pupka, neka šminka..op op
                            sigpic

Comment

Postoji li strim za Janka? Ne mogu da pronadjem...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X