Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evropsko prvenstvo u rukometu - Hrvatska 2018. (Opšta diskusija)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evropsko prvenstvo u rukometu - Hrvatska 2018. (Opšta diskusija)

Trinaesto evropsko prvenstvo u rukometu će se održati od 12. do 28. januara 2018. godine u Hrvatskoj. Hrvatska je dobila domaćinstvo na sjednici Evropske rukometne federacije održanoj u Dablinu 20. septembra 2014. godine. Hrvatska je bila jedini kandidat za domaćinstvo evropskog rukometnog prvenstva.

Prvo polufinale će se odigrati 26.01. u 18.00h a drugo u 20.30h. Utakmica za treće mjesto će biti odigrana 28.01. u 18.00h.

Veliko finale je zakazano za 28.01. u 20.30h u Zagrebu.
    Last edited by Tarantula®; 09-01-18, 18:55.
    UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Ne igra nam Borozan tako da smo mi zavrsili nase evropsko,ali ajde zanimljivo je gledat i kako nas deru,ima i to svoje cari.

Comment

RTRS otkupio prava za BiH, zato će i snijeg pasti.
      UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Mi ga duvamo u sve tri utakmice, mozda jedino sa Islandom imamo sanse, ali i to tesko. Raspadamo se u rukometu, slicna situacijia kao i u fudbalu.

Comment

Trebali bi dobiti Island, ma da ovisi kako će i oni ući u turnir, ali ako bude na nož utakmica za prolaz, trebala bi to Srbija pobijediti, samo čvrsto i na nož.

Comment

Al zvižde na himnu cccc

"I love to speak with Leonard
            He’s a sportsman and a shepherd
            He’s a lazy bastard
            Living in a suit ."
            Leonard Cohen

Comment

Ima li ustašije na tribinama ?

Comment

Neke stvari se nikada ne menjaju, kao I uvek probija se kroz sredinu. Daj sest bekova u igru I cepaj.

Klasa su Hrvati, moraju imati los dan kako bi mogli nesto konkretnije uraditi.
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Mada ovo uopste nije lose za sada.
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Dobro su se drzali srbi na kraju zadni 5minuta su pali i to kaznili hrvati i povecali na +5... bilo bi lepo da se cupara malo razbrani i im da sansu da se priblizu
                    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

Nije rukomet nas sport
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

Koji je rez

Comment

A zasto nismo poveli golmna na prvenstvo

Comment

trenutno 8 za njih, daju nam gol kad hoce

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SOMI View Post
                              A zasto nismo poveli golmna na prvenstvo
                              ni krila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X