Teniske igrice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teniske igrice

[gmod]Ova tema sluzi za pricu o igricama, na PC-iju, na konzolama, online... zbog prebacivanja postova,malo je sve na pocetku sludjeno  $#^%RT[/gmod]

Ma igra neki fudbal najvishe...

Meni dusha plache za top spin il' virtua tennis //h*svb
    Nego nemam gde da igram... +-*^%*
    “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
    Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Re: Teniske igrice

Valjda ce izaci neki za PC nov,bolji,moze to da se napravi vrlo dobro
    sigpic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Ma i ovi shto postoje moj komp ne mozhe da podrzhi... +-*^%*
      Kad bacam pare na zhene i pice..ako mi je shto nemam novi komp $8#a
      “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
      Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Top Spin 4

The latest iteration from the best-selling, next-gen tennis simulation video game franchise, Top Spin 4 introduces a bold new take on the sport of tennis allowing you to experience firsthand all of the intensity, emotion, and excitement of a real life tennis match. Feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins as the crowd falls completely silent in anticipation of a break point serve. Your hands are sweating. Your heartbeat is racing. The ball is served ferociously and now coming at you at 125 mph. Intensely focused, you crush your return for a baseline winner as the sold out crowd erupts in a roar. With all-new unbelievably responsive controls, electrifying stadium atmospheres, enhanced TV style presentation elements, incredibly accurate player models with Signature Styles, and a super deep career mode, Top Spin 4 is so real you have experience it to believe it.

- REAL Tennis- From the life-like visuals of the world’s best players, to the recreation of the world’s most hallowed courts and the unparalleled authenticity of the on-court gameplay, Top Spin 4 provides a breathtaking tennis experience. When your player moves, watch their shadow move with them. As you rally with an opponent in a crucial point, listen as the crowd builds with intensity. Experience everything the pros do in a real tennis match.

- ALL-NEW Intuitive Controls – Totally re-engineered from the ground up, all-new gameplay controls provide for an unbelievably responsive and satisfying experience allowing you to target your opponent’s weaknesses & dominate the court at any skill level.

- The Deepest Player Roster Ever – Experience the best collection of tennis talent ever assembled as you now have the option to play with 25 of the world’s top pros, dozens of talented up-and-comers and some of the game’s most iconic legends.

- My Player Mode – Create and customize every aspect of your created player as you develop your own style of play to dominate the field on your way to becoming #1 on the World Tour.
        http://2ksports.com/games/top-spin-4
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

To mi kazi.Jel si igrao?
          sigpic

Comment

Nisam,na ovo sam slucajno nabasao na jednom sajtu pa zapamtio,mislim da jos nije ni izasla

Imam Top Spin 2,pokusao sam da odigram par meceva ali nisam mogao da uradim bukvalno nista pa sam se vratio trkackim igricama

Kompjuter mi je zivi raspad pa nista sto je iole novo ne mogu ni da igram +-*^%*
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

I meni se komp raspada,imam Virtua Tennis 3,ali mogu da odigram jedan set i to bi bilo to,posle mi koci i nema sanse $8#a
              Virtua je ljepsa graficki,ali Top Spin mnogo bolja simulacija tenisa,uostalom kao i sve 2k igrice...
              sigpic

Comment

Ja kupujem novi komp za NG tako da ce biti igranja.Samo se nadam da su povecali broj igraca i uveli stvarne turnire.Nije to toliko tesko,kad mogu uvesti za pes i nba toliko igraca mogu valjda makar 50 za tenis.Jos bolje bi bilo da naprave i podele turnire prema kategorijama.Onda bi bila ludnica %QWT&W
                sigpic

Comment

Top Spin je mnogo realniji od VT-a. Top Spin rules /#*^D

Da li je ovaj Top Spin 4 za PC?

Comment

Jel neko igra(o) Dream Match Tennis Pro ?
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

Igram ja to stalno

Postavio sam jednom prilikom ovdje i link za DL , ali ne znam da li je neko skinuo ..

Strasan tenis @(*6sd$%
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

$#^%RT

Vi to igrate demo il kak&#039;?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2X-...&feature=feedu

Comment

Ja i Mandusic demo,a za ostale ne znam h5g6k8
                          sigpic

Comment

Eh , sad cu da se stelim Elbowa , pa cu sutra da vas razbijem

Kako online da igram ?

Skinuo sam ovo jednom davno i vidio samo moze trening i odmah izbrisao $#^%RT $#^%RT
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Dallee ti si nasao znam,ali eto cisto da kazem,mozda ce jos nekoga zanimati h5g6k8
                              Za online igru,trainnig club,play,network play,host ili join game,naravno moze se i raditi na igracu(character sheet),a posto je demo verzija u pitanju ogranicena je igra vremenski 10 i po,11 minuta,naravno moze se staviti da se set ne igra do 6,nego do 3 npr. itd...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X