Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim 2020. - kad mu vreme nije

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Zreb za kvalifikacije

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ali kad god pogledam ovaj snimak Nadala hocu da umrem od smijeha

Comment

Za sad su odustali Agut, Medvedev, Thiem, Zverev

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Comment

al kompleks bojana,teski kiceraj
            Wizard

Comment

Kompleks je jedan od najlepsih na celom tour-u, nema veze sa kicerajem. Posebno Nicola Pietrangeli stadion, jos lepse izgleda uzivo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

al ti stubovi mi smetaju

edit ne stubovi,statue
                Wizard

Comment

Ima li neko informaciju hoce li Tim da odustane od Rima? Mada kakav je ne bi me cudilo da krene da trci sa turnira na turnir da juri prvo mesto.

Edit: Evo upravo sam video posto da je Tim odustao.

Comment

citaj aleksonija lorda

edit-prociatao
                    Wizard

Comment

Džumhur dobio Vedraska u kvalama

Comment

Filip na startu odma na nezgodnu "minu" u vidu mladog kanadskog potencijala, Feliksa Ože Alijasima.

Igrali su jednom, pobedio je srpski teniser.

Comment

Originally posted by 147 View Post
                          Ima li neko informaciju hoce li Tim da odustane od Rima? Mada kakav je ne bi me cudilo da krene da trci sa turnira na turnir da juri prvo mesto.

Edit: Evo upravo sam video posto da je Tim odustao.
                          Tim ako uzme USO uzeće i Rolan Garos, šljaka mu je jača podloga bezobzira što preskače Rim
                          Last edited by Dekson; 12-09-20, 19:09.
                          Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

Oba zreba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCQQ1Ho...d=tk1dmlr0qgsa
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X