This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>UŽIVO<<< Roland Garros 2018.

Ima dosta vesti, pa da počnemo dok se ne otvori glavna tema.

Za početak... kao i svake godine..... igrica http://rgcontest.rolandgarros.com/

Bojana naravno prvo da napravi grupu
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Bas sam htela danas da otvorim temu, ali se jos oporavljam od puta

i htela sam da stavim zreb za kvalifikacije, ali ja to ne znam da nadjem na onom uzasnom RG sajtu
    sto se tice nasih Kecmanovic je prosao 1.kolo, u sledecem igra protiv Klizana, Milojevic je izgubio, a u zrebu je jos Krstin.

kreirana je grupa
    ime: SK FORUM
    password: 3UEAB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I da, je l' ima dobrovoljca za otvaranje glavne teme?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Shminka

tt
            sigpic

Comment

Evo ja cu, ako nema niko nista protiv.

Comment

Ne moze junior da otvara temu, sa 2 posta, dakle dolazimo do zakljucka da si klon

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Haha ko si ti
                  Ne znam da li mogu friski clanovi

Mada mi se svidja inicijativa ... svi beze od otvaranja tema

Klon? Ma jok...samo nas prati dugooo

tt
                  sigpic

Comment

Pravda za Tajsona
                    "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Larisaaaaaa otvara temu

tt
                      sigpic

Comment

Ubište momka u startu grozne ste.

Comment

Ko??? Muaa? Ma ne znam ni ko je...znacu tek kada sednem za rac

tt
                          sigpic

Comment

Ma ja sam ljudi, ko drugi ima klonove ovde.

Olja, molim te izmeni poslednju recenicu.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Larisaaaaaa otvara temu

tt

Numem ja to, evo Tajson se lepo ponudio, budimo fine
                              "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Working...
                              X