This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGp Summer Break

Poceli smo sa novim systemom, za svaku sledecu trku otvarace se nova tema koja ce nositi zvanicni naziv trke.
    Mislim da se tako nalazi lakse sto se pisalo za koju trku kad neko bude htio da cita i sl.

Evo ovdje vec mozete da pisete za vrijeme ljetnje pauze koja je pocela u MotoGp sampionatu.

Ljetnja pauza traje tri nedelje ili ti do 15og avgusta (tada mi je rodjendan ocekujem pokone)
    Svi pricaju kako idu da odmaraju i slicno medjutim to nema veze ni priblizno sa istinom.
    Recimo 2008 svi su pricali poslije Laguna Sece kako ce da provode vrijeme sa porodicom a ovako je bilo.

Rossi vjezbao cross sa Simonchelijem svaki dan i pripremao se za nastavak sezone.
    Stoner posjetio porodicu i iskoristio vrijeme da vjezba na motoru (ulicnom normalno) i po njegovim izjava na biciklu svaki dan
    Pedrosa je vjezbao za oporavak noge svaki dan
    Dovi je takodje isao na MotoCross
    Hayden je tada slomio nogu na MotoCross takmicenju u Americi itd, itd
    Toliko o njihovom odmaranju. Svi se spremaju za ostatak sezone i niko ne spava.

I mislim da je sada pravo vrijeme da se pokrene tema Rossi-Ducati.

Moje licno misljenje je da ce Rossi iskoristiti ovu pauzu da podje do Bolonje i vidi sto mu Ducati nudi.
    Hayden jos nije potpisao znaci njegov ugovor,honorar i sve zavisi od toga za koliko i kako Valentino potpise to je svima jasno.
    Preciozzi je na pocetku godine izjavio da nema nikakve veze sa Valentinom da nije pravio ponudu i da bi volio da podje na pauzu sa rijesenim stanje o vozacima. Tada je Valentino izjavljivao da ostaje 99% u Yamahu. Kao sto vidimo stvari su se poslije pada promjenile.
    [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Odg: MotoGp Summer Break

Jeremy Burgess Laughs off Honda Rumors

You’ve all been hearing the latest rumors that legendary crewchief Jeremy Burgess, will not be following Valentino Rossi in Ducati but he’s going to Honda to help fellow Australian Casey Stoner in his switch to the Japanese team.

Speaking with GP Week the Aussie laughed off the rumor with “Oh, it’s Honda this week? It was Ducati last week” and “there have been no formal discussions.” Apparently the hot rumor picked up steam when Shuei Nakamoto, HRC Vice President said that he’d hoped that once Valentino Rossi retired, his friend Burgess would consider returning to Honda.

Despite Burgess confirming his committment and loyalty to Yamaha, according to the commentators of Italia 1, who often have an inside line to Valentino Rossi’s entourage, reported during yesterday’s race at Laguna Seca, that Burgess will be almost a 100% heading to Ducati with his rider.

The Brno GP scheduled for August 15th should be day when Rossi announces his move to Ducati and we may also know who of his current team will be following him.

Pa evo teme za razmisljanje i pretpostavke !!

Comment

Wohooooooo, dobar clanak, cak sto vise odlican.

Zaboravio sam da pomenem da su mi on i Valentino uprkos svim pricama djelovali bas onako prijateljski u Laguna Seci,
      sce oke, pogotovo poslije uzetog treceg mjeste neshto je tu proradilo. Ne znam, da je vec odlucio da ide u Ducati i
      da on ne ide, sumnjam da bi bili tako iskreno srecni kad ih vidis.

Comment

How Ducati answers questions about Rossi and Edwards in Ducati

Da li je ovo onaj odgovor koji trazimo, meni izgleda kao da su vec naucili, od Rosija, nacin komuniciranja sa novinarima !
        Samo da dodam--Edvards bi trebalo da predje u WSBK i to u Dukati.

Comment

[quote author=Zeka29 link=topic=2695.msg150418#msg150418 date=1280230627]

inace od Brna ocekujem mnoge odgovore...

velik sam Vale fan i zanimam me da li ce do kraja sezone moci ista da uradi pored Lorenza...iskustvo mi ne dozvoljava da sumnjam u Rossija,ali mislim da je ovog puta stanje stvarno ozbiljno...ti prelasci u Ducati me ne zanimaju mnogo,ja vise cekam povratak na 1000cc i tu ocekujem povratak Valentina i zanimljivih trka...

sto se tice Moto2 tu sam ooooogrooooman Iannone fan (ljudi obratite paznju na njegov stil voznje; mislim na polozaj tela na motoru - ISTI KAO ROSSIJEV) i mislim da komentatori ne daju mnogo znacaja Iannoneu iako je pokazao ove sezone da je sigurno najbolji vozac,ali da jednostavno nije imao srece za sada...videcemo do kraja sezone,ali ja mislim da je ojedini koji moze nesto protiv Eliasa (Luti - nema srce,Corsi - nema konstantnost,Tomizawa - jednostavno je japanac )

125cc - pa tu se trenutno divim Markezu,ali bih voleo da Espargaro nadje tih 0.200 po krugu (u nemackoj je i imao) i da gledamo njihove duele,jer cisto sumnjam da Niko i Bredli mogu ista da urade....

u covece al sam oduzio...pozzz
          [/quote]

MIslim da ce u Brno mnoge stvari svima biti jasnije . Jos jednom dobrodosao na forum.

Comment

Edwards Valentinovim stopama ^a%v

Colin Edwards keen on Ducati WSB deal
            By Matthew Birt - MotoGP 30 July 2010 10:39
            Colin Edwards is in talks about a deal to spearhead Ducati’s factory World Superbike effort in 2011.

The popular Texan is seriously contemplating a return to World Superbikes for the first time since he won his second title for Castrol Honda in 2002 in thrilling fashion with a last round success over Troy Bayliss at Imola.

Edwards, who moved to MotoGP with Aprilia in 2003, is close to agreeing terms with Ducati after meetings in Bologna before he headed to the Sachsenring.

Edwards has spoken with Ducati about a World Superbike move several times in the past but has always preferred to remain in MotoGP.

But he has struggled in 2010 and only scored his best result of seventh in the ninth round of the campaign on home soil at Laguna Seca last weekend.

Speaking exclusively to MCN, he said: “I don’t want to finish my career being angry all the time. I want to have some fun and win some races, or at least have the chance to do that. The motivation to finish eighth or sixth doesn’t really interest me.”

Edwards’ dismay at the performance of the 2010 satellite YZR-M1 has prompted his meetings with Ducati and he added: ““We know the bike is not that competitive.

"We’ve always tried to look over it and stay motivated and push, but my motivation has always come fro extracting the most I can out of myself and riding good and feeling good about how I race. I’m riding better than I’ve ever ridden.

"I’ve got the same bike and tyres as last year and I’m going faster. But I’m further down the field and the results aren’t there. “Even when I was on the factory team I didn’t have factory stuff.

"There was still somebody that had better stuff than I did. The way the politics work here sucks at times.”

Edwards said the appeal of stepping back into the WSB arena after nearly a decade away was simply because he wants to fight for race wins.

Edwards has never won a MotoGP race but came closest at Assen in 2006 while riding for the Camel Yamaha squad. He led the race going into the final chicane but crashed less than 200 metres from the finish line while trying to keep compatriot Nicky Hayden at bay.

He said: “The appeal is I can’t go home yet because my wife would probably kick me out. The appeal is to fight for victories again. In MotoGP that is a difficult if not impossible idea with what we have.

"I still feel motivated and honestly if it was to come to fruition I would be pretty excited about it. I don’t know for 100 per cent what I’m doing but I would say it is tilting in that direction.”

Edwards said if he was to carry on racing and move to WSB that his preference was to ride an 1198 for Ducati, despite intense speculation that the Italian brand will scale back its WSB effort in 2011.

As well as increasing its MotoGP entry to six bikes next season, including one for Valentino Rossi, Ducati also has to focus on development of a new 1000cc four-stroke for the premier class in 2012.

He added: “They really helped me out in 2002 because I signed a letter of intent with them at the end of that year.

"Aprilia then stepped up and asked me to ride in MotoGP and I wanted to go to Grand Prix. I asked Ducati if I could get out of it and they didn’t want to hinder me advancing my career.

"They helped me out big time because there was no courts or lawyers and they were super cool about it and I’ve always had a respect for them for that. I would say that if I had a number one option it would be them.”

Comment

Working...
            X