Reprezentacije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odg: Odbojka

Jaki su ovi Kubanci! Biju iz sve snage! Ovaj Leon servira ko lud! Ali drze se nasi! Samo hrabro! &*(@W6

Comment

[quote author=caniggia7 link=topic=2685.msg177054#msg177054 date=1286642494]
      Pa ti budi tu na forumu nemoj gledati a mi cemo ti reci rezultat. h5g6k8 Hocemo pobedu pa je tako bolje. h5g6k8
      [/quote]

moze, samo javljajte rezultat, nemojte da me kulirate $#^%RT
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Dobro je, 2:2, poklonili su nam ovaj set nekim ispucavanjima i greskama u polju, ali ako zelimo da dobijemo ovo mora se servirati iz sve snage!!!
        Posle slabog servisa nema ni bloka, sto dalje znaci da se ne moze napraviti ni neka kvalitetna odbrana.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ajmooooooo '65slif '65slif

ja cu da navijam odavde, posto ne smem da gledam $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

5. set... samo da blok proradi u par navrata...to bi nas znatno priblizilo mecu...naravno, servis greske svesti na minimum...

Comment

ajmo sad! #$&+|r

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=2685.msg177058#msg177058 date=1286642847]
                moze, samo javljajte rezultat, nemojte da me kulirate $#^%RT
                [/quote]
                Evo 2:2 je idemo momci do pobede!
                sigpic

Comment

Bice ovo napet set! Treniranje zivaca! $%&5qw7

Comment

ajde breeeeeee!!! #$&+|r #$&+|r #$&+|r

Comment

ovaj Kovacevic me odusevljava..samo da nas sudija opet u odbojci ne unisti...

Comment

Ajmo sada #&^4A
                        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

#%d*

Comment

e jbga //h*svb

Comment

+-*^%* +-*^%* +-*^%*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Velika steta.@BojanaBG izgubili smo ako nisi gledala.bas mi je zao //h*svb
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X