ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2017. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2017. godina

Klapa.. drugi put! Dobro je dok još uvek traje Roterdam.

U PF danas prošli Bedih i Conga.
    Čekaju se večeras možda Dimitrov i Tim?
    Uživajte.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Poklonio Grisha Gofanu brejk sa 2 duple
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Izborio se DImitrov za 3.set, ali losiji nivo tenisa u ovom 2.setu, ima odlicnih poena ali i dosta neiznudjenih

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

loš griša, ajde pojačavaj 2 put ga lagano dobije i sad user

uh sad baš odličan nivo obojice
        Last edited by Mrkela; 17-02-17, 21:39.

Comment

A Gofan sad servira kao da je Karlovic licno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

nevjerovatno, patuljak 2 asa, na 2bp

Comment

A što je najgore nije nikakav patuljak valjda oko 180cm
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

bas citam i ne vjerujem, al tako djeluje još ta frizurica, ferrer x2

Comment

Ma lepsi on tenis igra od Ferera.
                  A kad smo kod njega, jeste da je za temu 250, ali strasno koliko je propao, juce ga Berlok preslisao.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

ma samo sam na fizicki izgled mislio

Comment

Def Griši treba odmor. Zaslužio je
                      sigpic

Comment

savrsen Goffin sa osnovne, nije mu nista mogao griga

Comment

Ajmo Grisho na odmor, pa da nastavis ovako dobro da igras
                          a i no.2 je na race-u

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakav je Tim penicilin za Sasku. Nastavice se ta dominacija i u buducnosti.

Bravo za Gofana, bolji i talentovaniji teniser ide dalje.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahhaah a ti iz prošlosti pravo. Šta su uradili Čeng i Kurijer?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X