This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Поповић прсо: https://soundcloud.com/user-76116381...trumps-victory

"Right now I'm just trying to formulate thoughts. It's too early. I'm just sick to my stomach. Not basically because the Republicans won or anything, but the disgusting tenure and tone and all of the comments that have been xenophobic, homophobic, racist, misogynistic."

"I live in that country where half of the people ignored all of that to elect someone. That's the scariest part of the whole thing to me. It's got nothing to do with the environment and Obamacare, and all of the other stuff. We live in a country that ignored all of those values that we would hold our kids accountable for. They'd be grounded for years if they acted and said the things that have been said in that campaign by Donald Trump."

"I look at the Evangelicals and I wonder, those values don't mean anything to them? All of those values to me are more important than anybody's skill in business or anything else because it tells who we are, and how we want to live, and what kind of people we are. That's why I have great respect for people like Lindsey Graham and John McCain, John Kasich, who I disagree with on a lot of political things, but they had enough fiber and respect for humanity and tolerance for all groups to say what they said about the man."

"That's what worries me. I get it, of course we want to be successful, we're all going to say that. Everybody wants to be successful, it's our country, we don't want it to go down the drain. But any reasonable person would come to that conclusion, but it does not take away the fact that he used that fear mongering, and all of the comments, from day one, the race bating with trying to make Barack Obama, our first black president, illegitimate. It leaves me wondering where I've been living, and with whom I'm living."

"The fact that people can just gloss that over, start talking about the transition team, and we're all going to be kumbaya now and try to make the country good without talking about any of those things. And now we see that he's already backing off of immigration and Obamacare and other things, so was it a big fake, which makes you feel it's even more disgusting and cynical that somebody would use that to get the base that fired up. To get elected. And what gets lost in the process are African Americans, and Hispanics, and women, and the gay population, not to mention the eighth grade developmental stage exhibited by him when he made fun of the handicapped person. I mean, come on. That's what a seventh grade, eighth grade bully does. And he was elected president of the United States. We would have scolded our kids. We would have had discussions until we were blue in the face trying to get them to understand these things. He is in charge of our country. That's disgusting."

A reporter then interrupted him.

"I'm not done," Popovich said. "One could go on and on, we didn't make this stuff up. He's angry at the media because they reported what he said and how he acted. That's ironic to me. It makes no sense. So that's my real fear, and that's what gives me so much pause and makes me feel so badly that the country is willing to be that intolerant and not understand the empathy that's necessary to understand other group's situations. I'm a rich white guy, and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it. I can't imagine being a Muslim right now, or a woman, or an African American, a Hispanic, a handicapped person. How disenfranchised they might feel. And for anyone in those groups that voted for him, it's just beyond my comprehension how they ignore all of that. My final conclusion is, my big fear is --- we are Rome."
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Greg se uplašio da će ga Tramp deportovati do Beograda te će završiti karijeru kao trener Mega Leksa.

Kako kažu Ameri - What a bunch of crap. Tužno je što oni tamo zaista veruju da će Tramp sada ići od kuće do kuće i silovati žene, upucavati Meksikance i tako dalje.

Nego, prelazni tim formiran - Kišner, Đulijani, Majk Flin, Kristi, itd.
      Last edited by Crni Đorđe; 12-11-16, 04:26.
      sigpic

Comment

• Gledao sam snimak ove naše skupštine , ono sranje oko Davenporta kakvi su to likovi brate mili isto smo se mi tako svađali ispred zgrade i koristili iste fore kao naši poslanici samo što smo mi imali tad 8,9 godina
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Gdje je on ikad vrijeđao nekoga na rasnoj osnovi? Dokle će da pišu i izgovaraju ove laži. Zanima me samo šta će reći kad 2020. i dalje svi ti crnci i ostale manjine kod njih i dalje budu u Americi. Za ilegalne imigrante isto preseravanje, pa neko ko ilegalno boravi u banana državi treba biti deportovan, a ne u SADu.

Comment

• Kao sto sam predvideo Christie je zbog "Bridgegate" skandala ispao iz tranzicionog tima i tu je ulogu preuzeo Pence. Znaci, Gingrich, Giuliani, Carson, Priebus tu su jos Steven Mnuchin, Peter Thiel osnivac PayPal-a, prakticno jedini iz Silicijumske doline koji je podrzao Trampovu kampanju, i njegove troje dece Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump i Ivanka Trump sto po meni nije dobra odluka jer glasaci su izmedju ostalog glasali protiv Klinton dinastije.

A ovaj snimak gde crnci izvlace Trampovog glasaca iz auta i premlacuju ga je sokirao americku javnost. Jadno i odvratno. To su ti "mirni" protestanti koji ne silaze s naslovnih stranica CNN, USA Today, NBC, ABC, CBS...

Comment

• Kada crnac prebije belca to nije rasizam, a obrnuto jeste :zbunjen:
              Твоја победа ће бити уколико свако од нас задржи део добродушности коју си безусловно делио са свима нама кроз свако твоје писање.
              До поновног сусрета, твој Швабо

mala H2H 2018/19
              suicide
              velika H2H 2019/20

Comment

• Nece se Trumpova djeca previse petljati u poslove vlade, ovdje su samo da identifikuju prave kandidate i dobro da zaposle. Oni se vracaju biznisu, niko nije budala da stavi onakvo bogatstvo u 'blind trust' i da neki anonimus njime upravlja, kad imas sposobnu djecu da ga vode.

Ja bi volio Banona da bude chief of staff, jer znamo da ce on nastaviti da tovari i demokrate i republikance

A Trump je poprilicno hands off guy, ne petlja se previse u operacioni posao, to prepusti ljudima, a on donosi odluke na kraju i zbog toga najvise cijeni lojalnost. Nece se on previse petljat u vodjenje drzave, to ce Pence raditi, ove day to day poslove, a Trump ce da radi na razvijanju i poboljsanju drzave, ono sto je bitno.
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ova je meni predobra...

I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ja bi volio Banona da bude chief of staff, jer znamo da ce on nastaviti da tovari i demokrate i republikance
                      CNN ne odobrava. Kako su samo zacvileli sinoć kada se pomenuo Benon.

Ali Trampu će trebati republikanci u Kongresu ako želi da progura reforme, ne verujem da će moći da računa na bilo kog "plavog". Biće svakako veselo ako Tramp zaista povuče ručnu kada su u pitanju TTP i(li) NAFTA. Vraća se protekcionizam, ali je to Tramp obećao i dobio izbore na bazi te priče. Van Amerike cvile zbog toga što će izgubiti američko tržište - to je najveći razlog masovne histerije i suza.
                      Last edited by Crni Đorđe; 12-11-16, 14:33.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ХАХАХАХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХ па да ли је ово реално?

LIVE: Anti-Trump rally in Berlin:
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Glupavi socjalisti
                          sigpic

Comment

• Zašto je pobedio, neka je pobedio.

Tramp rasista, ksenofob i seksista postavio crnca u prelazni tim.
                            Last edited by Crni Đorđe; 12-11-16, 19:08.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I otvorenog geja Petera Thieala i par zena.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ova tema se petvorila u temu politika, malo je postalo dosadno
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X