Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump won White House via social media; mainstream media never saw it coming

Dakle Vladan piše za Njuz, a Aki daje intevjue za RT pod pseudonimom
    Last edited by p4p1; 09-11-16, 20:06.

Comment

• Cijeli model koji sam ja imao za njeogvu pobjedu bio je baziran na social media engagement-u.

Upravo pisem clanak o tome. Uskoro ce biti
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Jebote, pa oni plaču što ova Hilari nije uzela pobedu

Comment

• Jbg, Pit i to je Amerika.
          Takav izborni sistem od pamtiveka kod njih.
          Uzela je 200K glasova više i rutinski pukla.
          Last edited by Jaqen Hghar; 09-11-16, 20:47.

Comment

• Evo moze guverner Kalifornije da bude nema problema, taman 5m ljudi je za nju dole glasalo.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Aleksa View Post
              Jebote, pa oni plaču što ova Hilari nije uzela pobedu
              Meni je to neverovatno
              samo zamisljam da ja placem zato sto neko za koga sam glasala nije postao predsednik pa
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Meni drago zbog Nebraske i slobodarskog Kentuckyja gde sam pre 6-7 godina
                  upoznao ove momke iz superbanda Monsters of Folk.

Samo za Hilariju

Comment

• Kakva pacenica ova Sajrus. Tacno treba u Moldaviju da ide, ne u Kanadu.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ova elita krenula kod Trampa na žurku.

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                        Kakva pacenica ova Sajrus. Tacno treba u Moldaviju da ide, ne u Kanadu.
                        СРЕЋАН РОЂЕНДАН ДРУЖЕЕЕЕЕ
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Урош94 View Post
                          СРЕЋАН РОЂЕНДАН ДРУЖЕЕЕЕЕ
                          Hvala matori. 9. Novembar - ja, Del Piero i Trumpova pobeda, gde ces lepse.
                          sigpic

Comment

• florida pls
                            well this is utterly terrifying
                            I am in tears
                            Arijana Grande ahahahahaahahahahah

Ser meltdown

https://twitter.com/cher?ref_src=tws...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
                            sigpic

Comment

• Kakvi su ovi ljudi botovi ovo nije moguce. Kapi mozga nemaju.

kingjamesAs I woke up today looking and searching for answers on what has happened this song hit it right on the head! If we continue the faith(as hard as it may be to do so) we will BE ALRIGHT!! Parents and leaders of our children please let them know they can still change the world for the better! Don't lose a bit of faith! They're our future and we must remain stronger than ever!! Yes we all wanna lace up the boots, put on the hard hats and strike but that's not the answer. Love, genuine LOVE and FAITH will be the only thing that can get us through this. Minorities and Women in all please know that this isn't the end, it's just a very challenging obstacle that we will overcome!! The man above will never put something in our paths that we can handle no matter how difficult it may feel/be! To all the youth out there I PROMISE I'll continue to lead u guys every single day without no hesitation!! Time to educate and even more mold my children into being the greatest model citizens they can become in life! They will continue the legacy beyond life! Lastly, Even if whos now in office doesn't, Know that I LOVE YOU'LL!!!
                              Da nije bilo zena Tramp nikad ne bi pobijedio
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ali koliko drame, pa bice im predsednik 4 godine a ne dozivotno
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X