PDA

Pogledati punu verziju : 2016 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX

Dule Krtola
24.04.2016, 14:08
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Raspored događanja:
Petak
Prvi trening: 09:00 - 10:30
Drugi trening: 13:00 - 14:30

Subota
Treći trening: 11:00 - 12:00
Kvalifikacije: 14:00

Neđelja
Trka: 14:00

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Podaci o stazi:

Datum: 1 Maj 2016
Ime staze: Sochi Autodrom
Prvo održavanje: 2014
Broj krugova: 53
Dužina staze: 5.848 km
Dužina trke: 309.745 km
Rekord kruga: 1:40.071 SEBASTIAN VETTEL (2015)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Q3VLO_QDs

Ostale informacije:
Izgor guma:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgZnTfLW8AAuNy9.jpg

http://s31.postimg.org/9ofwfa13v/Sochi_mapa.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgUQNngWQAAc8b7.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgOyeipWsAAMffM.png

Vanja #66
24.04.2016, 14:43
Ferrari najavljuje nova podešavanja agregata, veruje se da će prvi put voziti sa pogonom na 100%...

Dule Krtola
24.04.2016, 14:51
Samo da ih neki peh na snađe.

Mislim da je vrijeme više da vidimo pravi duel Ferarija i Mercedesa. Đe neće niko imati pehove, greške mehaničara itd.

Dule Krtola
26.04.2016, 11:13
Gp2 vozač i vozač ART tima, Sergej Sirotkin voziće za Reno na prvom treningu ovonedeljne trke u Sočiju.

Prepostavljam da će mjenjati Palmera.

woxer
26.04.2016, 13:24
Nadam se da ce Ferari konacno da krene i da ce pehovi ostati iza ledja. Red je da pokazu ko su i sta su i da se Seb ukljuci u trku za No1. Forza Ferrari!

Alan
26.04.2016, 13:33
Sve zavisi sta ce biti u petak.

Tarantula
27.04.2016, 12:35
I pored tih najavljenih novih podešavanja agregata, mislim da su prva dva mjesta već rezervisana. Volio bih da griješim, da F1 bude kao što je nekad bila, ali...Kontam nešto da će Hamilton dobiti i pol poziciju i pobjedu, nema on šta više čekati.

BogdanB
27.04.2016, 13:24
Nazalost, mislim da nece biti nista. Izgubio sam svaki promil optimizma u formuli. Tresla se gora, rodio se mis.

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаток 2

Unofficialpage
27.04.2016, 18:18
Valjda nešto bude od Ferrarija, ali nema pomaka F1 sve dok je tu DRS, on je uništio svu draž utrkivanja, nikakve borbe samo klikneš dugme i gotovo. Prija nekad kad sam tek počeo pratit F1 znali su po pola kruga vozit točak uz točak.

Dule Krtola
27.04.2016, 18:36
Kakav optimizam vlada Pdf F1 :facepalm:

Gore glavu momci jer ničija ne gori do zore odnosno nista ne traje vječno! Sve će se ovo zvati lani i smijaćemo se kakve smo trke gledali i u kakvom stanju F1 je bila.
Kriza ko kriza, ništa više. Kad tad ćemo gledati trke kakve smo prije gledali i kad tad Ferari će opet biti šampion ::)

quard1aN
27.04.2016, 19:41
Dok je Bernija, raspadace se. Srecom nikad nisam cuo ni V8 a ni ovu glupost sada, vrv bih plakao od bijesa

Dule Krtola
27.04.2016, 20:09
Russia preview quotes

Toro Rosso

Max Verstappen

“The first thing I remember from Russia is my good qualifying! It's always good to start the race from the highest spot possible and starting P9 in Russia meant already being in the point's positions…

“Even though we unfortunately didn't have a good start in the race: I arrived to Turn 1 and Hulkenberg spun in front of me, we collided in Turn 2 and I had a puncture. It wasn't great, as I had damage on the car and it all got very tricky but I still tried to do my best.

“The track itself has many 90 degree corners, so it's difficult to find the right line. Turns 13 to 16 are a complicated section of the track, as they are all slow-speed corners and if you get the positioning right you can gain a lot of lap-time there.

“My favourite part of the track is Turn 3 because it's flat out and goes past all the Olympic flags, which you can see when you arrive to Turn 2.

“After a strong race in China, I hope for another good result in Sochi.”

Carlos Sainz

“When racing in Sochi, at the start of the lap there's a lot of slipstream, so it's possible to arrive to Turn 2 with four cars side by side…

“One thing I don't like, especially here at this second corner, is the wide tarmac run-off areas, where a lot of cars just run wide instead of committing to the corner. Turn 3 is a very nice corner which is flat or very close to it – it's such a long corner and you just keep upshifting, reaching quite high lateral g-forces.

“I remember that Turn 4 is a good overtaking spot. After that there are four consecutive 90 degree corners before arriving to the back straight. Turn 13 is another good place for overtaking, but what this part of the circuit brings to mind is my terrible crash from last year – I'd say the biggest of my career so far. The final part of the circuit consists of another four 90 degree corners. The walls are also pretty close throughout the lap, which makes it a bit more of a challenge.

“Last year's race was quite exciting so I hope for another one like that and to be able to continue scoring points!”

McLaren

Fernando Alonso

“It doesn’t feel like it’s been too long since we last came to Sochi, but I’m looking forward to comparing last year’s car performance with the MP4-31’s. Our car feels very positive, and our progress is encouraging, but I hope we can achieve the potential we can see in our package and put in a promising performance on Sunday, which is when it all counts.

“It’ll definitely be a tricky race – competition in the midfield is very tough, and a lot of the teams are looking pretty strong, with solid reliability. We had a smooth weekend reliability-wise in China and we’re definitely learning a lot race-by-race, so I’m hopeful we can have a stronger result in Sochi. This race is particularly hard on fuel, so along with the tyre strategy there’ll be a lot of elements to manage. With each day I feel stronger since my accident, and I can’t wait to get back in the cockpit again on Friday and see what we can do.

“I enjoyed racing in Sochi in both 2014 and 2015 – the track lends itself to close battles and I hope we’ll be able to mix ourselves in with the pack again there this year. The long, fast straights are generally where our car is weaker, but it’s very well balanced, so I’m looking forward to seeing if we can maximise the strengths of our package at this track.

“I particularly enjoy Turn Three; it’s a sweeping, multi-apex left-hander that requires a lot of precision; it’s easy to get out of shape as you go around the corner, so good balance and car control are very important. Many of the corners are off-camber too, so it’s fun trying to hook it all up all the way through a lap.”

Jenson Button

“The Sochi Autodrom is one of the fastest city courses we go to, so it doesn’t share many of the same characteristics in terms of set-up compared with other similarly configured tracks. For a modern venue, the racing there has so far been pretty good – the track is wide and fast, and there are a few good overtaking opportunities and some interesting, slower corners at the end of the straights to mix it up a bit.

“The asphalt has a lot of grip, so it’ll be interesting to see the different directions the other teams go in with regard to pit stops and tyre strategy. The new tyre rules definitely spice things up a bit as more variables are brought into the mix, so we’ll need to get on top of that to maximise our chances of keeping positive momentum through to the end of Sunday’s race.

“The last couple of races have been a bit like rolling the dice for us, and we haven’t managed to hook up the perfect weekend yet. We’ve seen some promising results on a Friday and Saturday, but over a long Sunday afternoon race we’ve found it more difficult to maintain our pace. The car feels good and we’re definitely heading in the right direction, but we need to keep pushing and working hard to bring more improvements and power for us to see further progression.

“That said, we knew China would be a tricky circuit for us over a race distance, and we struggled for pace with our tyres towards the end. Hopefully Sochi will be an easier race to manage tyre-wise; we’re consistently putting new parts on the car, and we saw improved reliability at the last race. It’s easy to say we deserved to take more from the first three races, but we need to pull together all of the elements over all three days to give ourselves a fighting chance of scoring some points.”

Eric Boullier, Racing Director

“This is our third visit to the Sochi Autodrom, a fantastic purpose-built facility in the heart of the ‘Russian Riviera’ and surrounded by the architectural legacy of the 2014 Winter Olympics. Every Grand Prix there so far has been very well organised and the fans make us feel very welcome.

“With each race weekend, we’re learning a lot about the strengths and limitations of our package, and our development programme is relentless as we seek to achieve improved performances on a Sunday afternoon. We know there is a lot of potential in the MP4-31, but there’s still some work to do both by McLaren and Honda to unlock it, which we haven’t managed to do so far.

“Russia was the venue of one of our stronger performances in 2015, and we’re all very keen to replicate that next weekend. Our focus is pulling together all of our strengths and ensuring we can battle with our nearest rivals as high up in the pecking order as we can – and consistently over a race distance. We’re certainly making improvements in all areas, so we’ll be pushing to translate that to the final classification screens in Sochi.”

Yusuke Hasegawa, Honda R&D Co Ltd Head of F1 Project & Executive Chief Engineer

"It has only been seven months since the team was last in Sochi, where Fernando celebrated his 250th race last year, but it’s a pleasure to be back at such a dynamic circuit.

“Sochi remains a demanding track for us. The long straights combined with the stop and start nature mean the balance of energy management is essential to get right during the sessions. Unlocking power and managing fuel will also be key, and, with fuel consumption high, it will be important for us to recover as much energy as possible under braking.

“Overall, the track is quite technical, so it will certainly be a challenge for the team and the drivers. We think that our power unit is nearly there, so we’re looking towards another solid weekend of running and hope that we can be in a position to score some points in the race on Sunday."

Williams

Felipe Massa

“Sochi is a nice track to drive. It’s a mix between a city circuit and a normal circuit. It’s a race I enjoy and one we have traditionally done well at. I don’t know Russia very much, as we stay in a small town and spend most of our time at the hotel or the track. I like racing there and I hope the event gets bigger every year. From what I know of the track, I’m hopeful it will suit this year’s car, but it’s too early to say for sure.”

Valtteri Bottas

“Russia is my neighbouring country, being Finnish. Sochi is a very technical track and I find it really interesting to drive. I’ve always had pretty good results there. Last year it didn’t end up the way I wanted, but normally I’m pretty quick and we are competitive there as a team. One challenge in Sochi is that the asphalt is quite smooth, so in qualifying it’s not easy to get the tyres to work quickly enough for the timed lap. That has been a challenge in previous years, but hopefully we have fixed it and I’m sure we’re going to have a good weekend in Russia.”

Pat Symonds

“The Sochi Autodrom circuit is very wide with nice low kerbs which allow the drivers to attack the corners. It’s a reasonably high speed circuit with a lot of time spent at full throttle which also means fuel usage is quite high. In the past, harder tyres have been quite competitive, whereas the supersoft tyres we see in qualifying might be quite difficult to get good performance out of at the end of the lap from turns 13 to 18. Last year it was an easy one-stop race but having the supersoft tyres in use this year - which some cars will be required to start on depending on qualifying position - may mean that a one-stop strategy may not be the best way to achieve the maximum result. This is a circuit where we have been competitive in the past, and whilst the first three races have not yielded as many points as we would have liked, we hope Russia will see an improved result for us.”

Mercedes

Lewis Hamilton

“There was plenty going through my head after China, as you’d expect. But, after all these years, experience has taught me to stay calm and keep pushing forwards when I get knocked back. I’ve been here before a few times now. A lot can happen over the next 18 race weekends and I have the utmost confidence in this team. But adversity is part of the journey: it brings us closer, makes us stronger and I know that together we’ll bounce back, so I’m confident of better weekends to come. There are lots of positives to carry into the next battle. If nothing else, I know after these first few races that I can still overtake! I had a great start in China too, so hopefully I can continue that and use it to my advantage to build my races from a better base. It’s Russia up next – a race that I’ve won on both occasions so far and a track that seems to suit me pretty well, so let’s see what we can do there…”

Nico Rosberg

“It’s great to see that we still have the quickest car out there and, of course, it’s always the plan to win every race. But I would never have expected the first three weekends to go the way they have. I’ve made the most of my opportunities and I have a bit of an advantage in the points right now – but we are only three races down and it would just take one bad weekend for that gap to disappear. Lewis is still the benchmark for me as he is the current champion, Ferrari haven’t shown what they can do yet and Red Bull also look like they’re getting stronger, so it’s going to be a good battle and I’m looking forward to that. I wouldn’t have it any other way. For now, I’m just taking things race by race, focusing on doing my own thing and getting the job done to the best of my ability. That approach has worked out well for me so far. Now, I can’t wait to get to Sochi. I was looking good all weekend last year until a technical problem put me out of the race and I had great fun fighting from the back the year before, so I know I’m competitive at this track. It holds great memories of celebrating the two championship wins with the team too, so I’m excited to be heading back and seeing how we perform.”

Toto Wolff, Head of Mercedes-Benz Motorsport

“We may have made a solid start – but at this stage it’s about collecting points without looking too much at the championship. We are just three races down with 18 still to go. I have no doubt that we will see a close fight on all fronts right up to the end of the season. Both drivers are a good place mentally. Nico is on great form but keeping his feet firmly on the ground. Lewis would have every right to feel disheartened by his start to the season – but he is calm and confident, handling adversity like a true champion. We have an important week ahead for the sport, with our final Strategy Group meeting to define the regulations for 2017. After three Grand Prix weekends so far in 2016, we have seen that performance between the teams is converging to create great racing. Whether we have the reactivity as a group to recognise that and consider retaining a regulatory framework that is working well remains to be seen.”

Paddy Lowe, Executive Director (Technical)

“It’s unusual to be returning to a race just six months after the previous edition. Such a significant calendar shift could bring quite a different climatic profile too. This is our third trip to the Sochi Autodrom, so it will be interesting to see how the track has aged. In the first two seasons we saw a very smooth track surface. With that in mind, the allocation of the medium, soft and supersoft compound for this year is quite a conservative choice. Another interesting feature is that Sochi has the longest run down to the first braking zone of any circuit on the calendar and it’s a heavy braking event, which can easily catch drivers out on the first lap. After eventful opening laps in Bahrain and China, there could be early drama once again on Sunday. We’re looking forward to being back in Russia and aiming to replicate our strong form in Sochi on previous occasions. After a less-than-satisfactory weekend in China from a reliability perspective, one of our priorities is to have a clean weekend on both sides of the garage. In any case, we look forward to putting on another exciting race for the sport’s growing fan base in Russia.”

Force India

Nico Hulkenberg

"I can't believe this weekend is going to be my 100th race weekend in Formula One. Where has the time gone? It's a nice achievement and hopefully I can get a result to make it a weekend to remember.

"The goal is to get some more points on the board in Russia. The last two races have been frustrating for different reasons and I don't think we've shown our full potential yet. In China I really struggled with tyre degradation, but I don't think that will be such an issue at Sochi because it's a much smoother surface."

Sergio Perez

"Going back to Sochi brings back happy memories from our podium last year. I really like the track and they did a good job with the layout. I think every driver enjoys turn three because it's an unusual corner with high energies and a long duration. You can take it flat, but it's the one corner on the track which really takes the life from your tyres.

"I think we can be competitive this weekend. We didn't get things right in China and just missed out on points, so we need to concentrate on improving our race pace. It's often those difficult weekends where you learn the most and see where you can improve, so I'm confident we can be in better shape this weekend."

Vijay Mallya, team principal

"In all honesty we expected more from the start of the season, but for various reasons the cards have not fallen for us. It's worth making a comparison with 2015 because after three races last year we were in a similar position with seven points - one point more than we have this year - and that turned out to be our most successful season ever. With eighteen races to go there is a long season ahead and we have plenty of opportunities to turn around our fortunes.

"There is no doubt that we have an inherently quick car. We've always qualified inside the top ten and Checo lined up seventh on the grid in China. In the race we fell a bit short, so that is one area where we can improve. We are also working hard to bring an upgrade package to Barcelona: it's an aero step and further suspension evolutions, which will bring some performance gains.

"The objective is to be inside the top ten in qualifying and the race. That's a realistic goal and we will be disappointed if we don't come away with some points. We demonstrated last year that we can be competitive in Sochi and it's also the 100th race weekend for Nico and Checo, so we want to celebrate the occasion with a special result."

Renault

Kevin Magnussen

"Sochi is pretty unique with some interesting corners so it's a bit different from the other tracks we visit. The grip level's pretty good from the track surface too. In terms of layout, turn three seems to go on forever but you're flat on the throttle. Then there are a lot of corners where it feels you're braking too late but where the exit opens up and there you have to focus on getting the exit right. You have to be a little bit different in how you approach your driving there."

Jolyon Palmer

"My first aim [for Sochi] is to get back to a Melbourne level of performance where I was happy with the car. As a team too, we were happy with the level of performance as we were through to Q2 in qualifying and near the points in the race with both cars quite evenly matched. I haven't been able to replicate that in the last couple of races so that's what we've been focusing on. We know that Russia won't necessarily be the very best circuit for us, but I'm focused on my own performance to extract the very most I can from behind the wheel."

Frederic Vasseur, Renault Sport racing director

"China was a tough weekend for us from the beginning. The suspension issue on Kevin's car meant we lost a lot of running time and this had a particularly detrimental effect this time. This meant that not only he missed out on running, but we didn't accumulate the necessary comparison data between the tyres so making set-up choices for the rest of the weekend was a challenge. For Sochi we do expect an improvement from where we were in China, that's for sure.

"We are looking at every single detail. At Viry every detail of the power unit is being looked at and at Enstone every aspect of the chassis is being looked at. It's not a question of focusing on one area, it's a question of looking across the board at every detail. We know we have a lot to do, we know our targets so that is what we are working towards."

Bob Bell, chief technical officer

"Sochi is an interesting circuit in terms of engineering challenges. It is essentially a street circuit however the layout doesn't demand maximum downforce. There are a lot of 90° corners so straight-line braking and traction are called for, with less emphasis on mid-corner balance. It is a demanding circuit for brakes and tends to require a harder tyre compound as there's a significant loading on the tyres through the long turn three-four combination so it's likely to be a one-stop race."

Haas

Romain Grosjean

"[China] was a difficult weekend for us and certainly not the outcome we had wanted. It still feels like it was a negative weekend, but in the near future, I'm sure we'll see positives from it because it's in the tough situations you learn the most. Hopefully, we can learn what happened. If anything was wrong with the car, what can we do better? What can we do differently? How do we react in a better way if we find ourselves in a similar situation? I think it's one of those things you have to face as a new team, but I'm sure we're going to react very well, as we have done so far every time.

"[Sochi] is a good track to drive. I think the corners flow into each other quite nicely, [and] I like turn three. It’s a very high-speed corner, a fun place. There’s a very long straight line to start, followed by big braking into a right-hand side corner, taken in third or fourth gear. Then you have the famous turn three, which is flat out in qualifying. Then you go into turn four – you can carry quite good speed into it. The next few corners are very similar. They flow nicely and you enjoy some good speed in the car. Then you go on the backstraight, again with very tricky braking. Then the last section of the track is much slower, in particular the last two corners. The pit entry is also a bit tricky. The finish line is straight at the last corner, so depending if you’re on a qualifying lap or a racing lap, each one is different."

Esteban Gutierrez

"It was a very big relief to finally do a lot of consecutive laps [in China]. I was enjoying the car and the race so much that I could have continued for another 50 laps, probably. It was quite a tricky situation by not being able to practice on Friday and having the wet session on Saturday morning. Basically, we didn’t have many laps under our belts and it was quite a challenge to arrive into qualifying directly without any preparation, but still having to do proper laps. I think we managed it pretty well as a team.

"[Sochi] is a track that is pretty stop-and-go. It requires a very different setup to what we had in China. I love the first sector. It’s a nice, big braking into turn one, then you have the long turn three which is flat out. Then you have a series of medium-speed corners which are also quite fun."

Guenther Steiner, team principal

"We just couldn't get the car to do what we wanted it to do [in China]. We had a problem with Esteban's car, so he went out very little on Friday, which was part of our overall problem. We cannot make mistakes like that over the entire weekend. Not even Romain can catch up if we are not using our time as efficiently as possible.I think at some point we always knew we'd have a setback, and it came in our third race. We'll just try again in Russia to get it right and end up where we should be.

"The silver lining is we finished with two cars, which was a first for us. It wasn't as successful as we wanted it to be, position-wise. We had seven pit stops total with the two drivers and they all worked well. We gained a lot of confidence in our pit stops, but we learned that managing two cars during a race is a lot more difficult that managing one. Now we are better prepared to take two cars to the finish, as we should."

Red Bull

Daniel Ricciardo

“Sochi is not the Russia I pictured before I first went there. All of a sudden I saw a beautiful blue beach, which made me feel as if I was in a resort and they also have a very modern facility with the Olympic Park.

“I think the track hasn’t suited us in the last two years, but we’ve had some strong races so far this year on circuits we didn’t think suited us either so let’s see what happens. In the past it’s been quite a low grip. It got a bit better last year but it’s still quite slippery and because there is not that much tyre wear we haven’t done many pit stops in the past.

“There is not much camber change which you get on a lot of tracks. Also the corners are very flat and because of that quite unique. I’m looking forward to going back.

“The hotel we’re staying in has a very nice restaurant called Fellini. But because we spend so much time at the track we don’t really get the chance to see much. I’m going to try this year and speak to Dany to get some local advice. I think Dany will get a very busy week ahead but I don’t think it compares to Australia because it is the first race of the season, so you get more media anyway. I know how he feels though: it’s a week of survival.”

Daniil Kvyat

“I’m very excited to get back to Russia for the Grand Prix. It’s an important race for me and it’s nice to see my family and friends and all the fans who come to support me and the team in Sochi. I can’t wait!

“It’s a very modern track with a few corners that look quite similar but they are never as easy as they might look, because you have to try and drive the car on the limit each time you turn. I think Turn 4 is the nicest corner, and it’s also the grandstand named after me. I see my face on that corner often during the race, and that support is really nice. Any time I want to say something cool I say: I have a grandstand named after me!

“It will be a hectic week and thinking about Daniel’s busy week in Australia it’s a bit of a payback for me in a way but you already got into quite a good rhythm after the first few races so you’re used to it in a way. In the end it’s my home race and that gives me an extra boost as well. It’s very nice to have a home race. It’s very special for every driver so I think I’m very lucky to have one.

“When back in Sochi I like to go and visit a sauna. It’s a very classic thing to do in Sochi and it’s quite nice to go with a couple of good friends and have a relaxed evening. I did play some ice hockey last year as well and they have an Olympic Village there so there is a lot of sports to do. During race week I also enjoy to take a walk along the nearby seaside.”

Pirelli

Paul Hembery, Pirelli motorsport director

“We’re back to Russia just six months after coming to the race previously, which means that we can probably expect conditions in spring to be different from how they were last autumn. This is one of the lowest degradation tracks we visit all season, so we can expect to see some quite long stints even on the supersoft, as Lewis Hamilton showed last year. However, the performance increase that we have consistently observed from the 2016 cars will increase wear, so free practice will be very important to get an accurate read on tyre behaviour in these new conditions with the latest generation of cars.”

In numbers - the Russian Grand Prix (http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/features/2016/4/in-numbers---the-russian-grand-prix.html)

BogdanB
27.04.2016, 22:39
Dok je Bernija, raspadace se. Srecom nikad nisam cuo ni V8 a ni ovu glupost sada, vrv bih plakao od bijesa

V8 je bio odlican sa svojim zvukom. Nije kao stariji ali je bio odlican u odnosu na ovo danas sto slusamo.

Nikoletina
28.04.2016, 15:08
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChIZN86WgAAfYRG.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChIdlwvW4AA9Dx6.jpg:large
http://img1.auto-motor-und-sport.de/McLaren-Formel-1-GP-Russland-28-April-2016-fotoshowBigImage-3c8a89d-945148.jpg

Bastia33
28.04.2016, 15:22
I nije tako loše.:D

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13064765_1063183340394821_5459818613203775238_o.jp g

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/13076848_1063183430394812_5070014852613759701_n.jp g?oh=ca8331b3daa98733f0e7adcdfd35fa3e&oe=57B6E71A

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/13124562_1063183530394802_4051641810961706904_n.jp g?oh=9ebcffa86394bc8e5c61a656d1028cd8&oe=579F5576

quard1aN
28.04.2016, 16:20
E ovako sam ja kontao da ce i biti na pocetku te price. Podsjeca na bolide iz najjacih klasa u Endurance serijama ::)

Dule Krtola
28.04.2016, 16:44
Da budem iskren, nije toliko lose. Ali cisto sumnjam da moze ovakvo nesto da zastiti zivot f1 vozaca.

Sta mislite da je ovo imao Bjanki, bi li ishod bio drugaciji?
I na osnovu toga moramo gledati kao dobro il lose rijesenje.

Alan
28.04.2016, 18:20
Formula 1, ustvari auto-moto sport je opasan, apsolutne sigurnosti nema ali ovo je korak napred.

Vanja #66
28.04.2016, 23:42
Da budem iskren, nije toliko lose. Ali cisto sumnjam da moze ovakvo nesto da zastiti zivot f1 vozaca.

Sta mislite da je ovo imao Bjanki, bi li ishod bio drugaciji?
I na osnovu toga moramo gledati kao dobro il lose rijesenje.

Mislim da bi. Jedni kažu da mu je kaciga udarila u bager, drugai kažu da nije ni krznula, ali je tako brzo usporio da mu je sve unutar lobanje ispomerano. I u jednom i u drugom slučaju ovo bi pomoglo, bilo da mu zaštiti glavu bilo da ublaži udar...

Vanja #66
29.04.2016, 12:16
Ko još vidi neku stazu ovde? :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChEm4jtUkAAaeyK.jpg

Nije Monza, već plan za evakuaciju u hotelu pored staze u Sočiju... :D

BogdanB
29.04.2016, 12:37
Ferari me podseca na Hondu prosle sezone. Tako su oni pricali izmedju trka, u fazonu razbijamo koliko napredujemo I onda dodje vikend, oni smejurija. Sad Ferariju stao bolid...

Tarantula
29.04.2016, 12:52
Rezultati s prvog treninga:

1. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 38.127s
2. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 38.849s
3. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 39.175s
4. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 39.332s
5. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 39.365s
6. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 39.650s
7. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 39.802s
8. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 40.218s
9. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 40.287s
10. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 40.654s
11. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda 1m 40.663s
12. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 40.771s
13. Sergey Sirotkin RUS Renault-Renault 1m 40.898s
14. Felipe Nasr BRA Sauber-Ferrari 1m 41.085s
15. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 41.134s
16. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari 1m 41.238s
17. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari 1m 41.385s
18. Jolyon Palmer GBR Renault-Renault 1m 41.671s
19. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 41.962s
20. Pascal Wehrlein GER Manor-Mercedes 1m 42.483s
21. Rio Haryanto INA Manor-Mercedes 1m 42.687s
22. Alfonso Celis MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 43.432s

Rezultati s drugog treninga:

1. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 37.583s
2. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 38.235s
3. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 38.450s
4. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 38.793s
5. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 39.084s
6. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 39.185s
7. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 39.193s
8. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda 1m 39.196s
9. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 39.289s
10. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 39.400s
11. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 39.465s
12. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 39.501s
13. Nico Hulkenberg GER Force India-Mercedes 1m 39.795s
14. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 39.867s
15. Kevin Magnussen DEN Renault-Renault 1m 40.193s
16. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari 1m 40.260s
17. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari 1m 40.508s
18. Jolyon Palmer GBR Renault-Renault 1m 40.688s
19. Felipe Nasr BRA Sauber-Ferrari 1m 40.740s
20. Rio Haryanto INA Manor-Mercedes 1m 41.080s
21. Pascal Wehrlein GER Manor-Mercedes 1m 41.148s
22. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 41.652s

Od Ferrarija izgleda nema ništa opet. Kreće Hamilton polako. :)

woxer
29.04.2016, 16:50
Zna li iko sta ce biti sa Sebom?

Alan
29.04.2016, 17:34
TOKEN SPEND SO FAR THIS SEASON

Ferrari 26 (6 remaining)
Honda 18 (14 remaining)
Mercedes 21 (11 remaining)
Renault 7 (25 remaining)

Dule Krtola
29.04.2016, 17:47
Red Bull's F1 aeroscreen helps the look of cars, Button believes
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124037/button-aeroscreen-helps-f1-aesthetics

Red Bull aeroscreen visibility is fine says Daniel Ricciardo
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124034/aeroscreen-visibility-fine-says-ricciardo

Alonso on cockpit protection: "F1 doesn't need heroes"
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-on-cockpit-protection-f1-doesn-t-need-heroes-732016/

Vettel gets five-place grid drop for gearbox change
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-gets-five-place-grid-drop-for-gearbox-change-732015/

woxer
29.04.2016, 18:34
Seb pomeren 5 mesta, zbog promene kutije menjaca.

Dule Krtola
29.04.2016, 18:47
Kao što rekoh na početku, apropo priče o poboljšanju agregata, samo da ih neki peh ne snađe i tako ne vidimo dokle su došli.
i eto.

Šteta, baš šteta za Seba. Jer već u nekoliko zadnjih trka uopšte nismo viđeli neki ozbiljni duel Ferari vs Mercedes.

woxer
29.04.2016, 18:57
Ne mogu da verujem da tako velika ekipa ima tako velikih problema. Jedan Manor i Sauber nisu imali zajedno pehova kao Ferrari sam.

Dule Krtola
29.04.2016, 19:08
Izjave nakon prva dva treninga.

Mercedes

Lewis Hamilton - FP1: 1:38.127, P2; FP2: 1:37.583, P1

“It’s good to be back in the car after what’s felt like a pretty long wait since China. It’s been a constructive day to start the weekend, too. We got through most of our programme except one last little bit at the end as some of my tyres were flat-spotted but no big drama there. I think we’re looking strong here – but we need to keep working hard if we are to try and stay ahead of the Ferraris. They look like they might be another step closer this weekend. We’ve got a few things to look at to make sure we perfect the setup for qualifying, so we shall see how it goes...”

Nico Rosberg - FP1: 1:38.849, P1; FP2: 1:38.450, P3

“It’s been a solid start to the weekend. It’s difficult to get it right at this track, as there’s only a small window where the tyres work perfectly and a lot of places where you can easily make mistakes. I didn’t manage to hook up a full quick lap on the supersoft in FP2. But, aside from that, it was a good day. The car felt good on a quick lap this morning and again on the longer runs this afternoon, so that’s very encouraging. It’s great to back here in Russia and I very much look forward to the rest of the weekend.”

Paddy Lowe, Executive Director (Technical)

“We ran a fairly regular programme today. There are two main challenges of this circuit. The first is to get a clean lap, as there are a number of tricky braking zones – particularly at Turn Two. The second is to understand how to get the best from the tyres. As a relatively new circuit, the tarmac is still very smooth, making it difficult to generate temperature in the rubber – particularly in cooler conditions like we’ve seen today. Nevertheless, we end the day reasonably happy, with all of our Friday homework complete and both drivers satisfied with setup thus far. We’ve brought some minor upgrades to the power unit this weekend, including a new engine oil from Petronas. The main test item of the day was to make sure that this package was all working correctly for the rest of the weekend, which seems to be the case. Tomorrow will be all about understanding how to get the best single lap pace out of the car for what will undoubtedly be a close qualifying battle with Ferrari.”

Toro Rosso

Carlos Sainz - FP1: 1:40.654, P10; FP2: 1:39.465, P11

“It feels good to be back here in Russia. As I said before arriving here, this is a track that I enjoy and today we were able to cover all of our run plan with no issues, so I’m happy with that. I’m pleased with the car so far and I’m looking forward to the rest of the weekend. As we’ve seen during the first three races, the midfield is extremely tight so we need to keep working because it’s not going to be easy.”

Max Verstappen - FP1: 1:41.134, P15; FP2: 1:39.501, P12

“Quite a difficult start to the weekend. I experienced a lot of oversteer and we haven’t found the right solution for this yet. It felt very tricky out there today – it’s difficult to enter the corner in the right way because when you try to go a bit faster you easily end up off track. Fortunately though, it’s only Friday, so we still have some time to work on this – it will be a long night but I’m confident we will be ready for tomorrow.”

Phil Charles, Chief Race Engineer

“It was a bit of a mixed bag for us today. The track was quite low grip and we found the last sector in particular quite hard to master for a lot of the running. Overall Carlos was a bit happier: he hit on a balance he was quite happy with in the long-run on soft tyres, but we didn’t really get a clean lap in with him on the shorter runs. For Max it was a bit of a different story; we clearly have a bit of work to do tonight because we didn’t really hit a sweet spot with him today, so we will put the hard work in tonight to get him happy and back to where he normally is.”

Renault

Kevin Magnussen - FP2: 1:40.193, P15

“First impressions are okay after today and the car isn’t too bad here. Evaluating the tyres was the main job in FP2 and the track was fairly consistent throughout the session. It’s quite distinct with the tyres here actually; there is no big difference between the soft and super soft tyres and there is very low degradation so it’ll be interesting for the race. We have a few things to work on before tomorrow’s morning practice session, though the pace we showed today is probably not far from where we are. Hopefully we can have qualifying with no mistakes or issues, then take it onto the race and seize any opportunities that come our way.”

Jolyon Palmer - FP1: 1:41.671, P18; FP2: 1:40.688, P18

“I wasn’t able to get a good balance or find the sweet spot today which is always a little frustrating. Fortunately, we’ve had a good reliable day with both cars so there’s plenty of data for us to work from to make improvements for tomorrow. The track’s quite slippery out there but we accumulated a lot of laps without drama. We just need to dial-out the unwanted oversteer and I think there’s more pace to come.”

Sergey Sirotkin - FP1: 1:40.898

“My target for today was to give the team exactly what they wanted from the session. I tried to remain very calm even though it is, of course, very exciting to get to drive a Formula 1 car. Obviously, it’s always beneficial when your lap time looks good but I felt comfortable delivering at today’s level even if it wasn’t as comfortable as it could have been with my seat. I am happy that I have started this long programme with Renault Sport Formula One Team in a positive manner.”

Alan Permane, Trackside Operations Director

“A productive first day for us. It was Sergey’s first time in the car and he did a very positive job for us. We weren’t able to get the seating position perfect for him yet despite this he delivered good pace and feedback. Jolyon had a straight-forward couple of sessions concentrating on aero development in the first session and a further front wing back-to-back comparison as well as tyre work in the afternoon. Kevin didn’t suffer from missing FP1 and was able to deliver everything required from FP2. We’ve still got some work to do, in particular with an oversteer balance. There are improvements possible, but it’s a reasonable start to the weekend.”

Williams

Felipe Massa - FP1: 1:39.365, P5; FP2: 1:39.289, P9

“I think it was a positive day. I’m happy with how the car is performing in the short runs and the long runs with the tyres. I think that maybe this is a better track for us than other tracks. But we just need to wait and see, and try to do the best we can.”

Valtteri Bottas - FP1: 1:39.802, P7; FP2: 1:39.185, P6

“It was a good Friday. We managed to test everything we had planned to, including a number of new aero parts. The results from these tests are looking good which is positive. Tyre behaviour is the key at this track and that will be our focus tonight. We’ll be trying to get a bit more out of the shorter runs and maybe we can also still improve on the longer runs, although our long run pace is looking good at the moment so I’m hopeful that we can do well over the weekend.”

Rob Smedley, Head of Performance Engineering

“We had a very complex test programme today. We looked at various suspension and set-up options, we’ve been looking at aerodynamic configurations with the front wing, and we’ve been doing our homework on the tyres, so it’s been really busy. We’ve collected all of the data that we need to but we have a long night ahead to make sure we have the car optimised for tomorrow. The team’s done a good job in getting through the programme after the clutch actuation problem we had with Felipe’s car this morning, which put us on the back foot, but we managed to recover and get through everything that we needed to. The car looks reasonably competitive on low and especially high fuel, which is what we’re always working towards. So for this stage of the weekend we are where we need to be, maybe even a little bit further up the road.”

Ferrari

Sebastian Vettel - FP1: 1:39.175, P3; FP2: 1:38.235, P2

“Looks like we had an electric problem, but I am sure we can fix it. Still, it is a shame, because now we are lacking some laps, especially in the long runs on race trims, which would have allowed us to see how competitive we are. But Kimi did the homework for the team, so it is not too bad. Also, here in Russia we know roughly what to expect. I think we can still learn a lot from what other people did. In qualifying trim we still have some stuff to improve. I think the car was getting better though. The track was quite dirty in the morning and then during the day it came more towards us. I felt happier as the day continued, it's true that for the race we are lacking a bit of information, but we will see tomorrow morning, when we have another practice session.”

Kimi Raikkonen - FP1: 1:39.332, P4; FP2: 1:38.793, P4

“It was not an ideal day, one of those days you struggle to make the tyres work and get the car where you want. I wasn't doing any proper lap, but today it's only practice, I'm sure we can improve for tomorrow. Overall I think we just have to work on the set up to make it as we want and then it should be ok. We have a new engine and new parts on the car, so far it has been working well. We wouldn't use any new thing if we did not expect it to be good.”

McLaren

Fernando Alonso - FP1: 1:40.771, P12; FP2: 1:39.400, P10

“Getting at least one car into Q3 tomorrow would be good news for us. I think that’s possible. I know in the past that our results on a Friday make us perhaps a little over-optimistic about our chances for Saturday, but the car felt good today. We’re not 100 percent there yet – there’s still a little bit more to come from McLaren. Let’s see if that’s enough to get us into the top 10 in qualifying.

"The car was a little unbalanced in certain corners, and we maximise the power, and make the tyre work – at the right temperature, then we can improve on 12th position.

“I hope tomorrow we can maximise our potential.”

Jenson Button - FP1: 1:40.663, P11; FP2: 1:39.196, P8

“It’s been a positive day, overall. We’ve been quick on Fridays before, and we know that we face the prospect of having to save some fuel in the race, but hopefully we’ll be able to knock on the door of Q3 tomorrow and be capable of scoring some points on Sunday.

“If we can qualify inside the top 10 tomorrow, we’ll be somewhat limited on tyre choice, but it’ll be possible to race well from there; you’re with the quicker cars, able to run in the DRS and can let them pull you along.

“This circuit tends to be quite easy on tyres – we’re able to do a lot of laps on them. I think people are still thinking about one or two stops in the race – most probably one. I think it’ll be an interesting weekend.”

Eric Boullier, racing director

“The Sochi track is deceptively challenging – and today’s sessions underlined the fact that finding a perfect balance around here is tricky.

“In the morning, we undertook a significant amount of aero and set-up development work. That made it difficult to get an accurate read on the balance, both drivers complaining that the car felt unpredictable and difficult to drive with confidence. Fortunately, we made a good deal of progress over the lunchbreak, with the result that Jenson and Fernando reported that the car felt much better in this afternoon’s session.

“It’s encouraging that we managed to get both cars into the top 10 this afternoon. While qualifying inside the top 10 brings additional strategic challenges on race day, it’s our aim to get both cars into Q3 tomorrow. Such a result will certainly prove motivational for the entire team, and a good indicator of the solid progress we continue to make.”

Yusuke Hasegawa, Honda R&D Co Ltd head of F1 project & executive chief engineer

“As both drivers have carried over their power units from the Chinese Grand Prix, Honda’s key focus during today’s free practice sessions was to provide stable running, which in turn enabled the team to concentrate on Sunday’s race set-up.

“It’s too early to tell how representative Jenson’s and Fernando’s practice results are, because all of the teams ran different fuel-loads and settings, but overall our longer stints on the soft tyres have been solid and with decent pace.

“We know that fuel economy will be tough here, so our main focus now is to manage this in the best way possible for Sunday’s race.”

Force India

Nico Hulkenberg - FP2: 1:39.795, P13

“The track conditions were not great this afternoon and the wind made it a bit tricky, but it was the same for everyone and this is what you expect on a track so close to the sea. I still think we have a lot of information to help us make the right tweaks to improve our performance for tomorrow. I am feeling good about the weekend: the track is very enjoyable to drive and it throws quite a few challenges your way.”

Sergio Perez - FP1: 1:40.287, P9; FP2: 1:39.867, P14

“It’s still quite early in the weekend, but the first feeling is positive. We completed a busy programme with several long runs, so we already have a good understanding of the tyres. There’s still a bit of work to do in terms of balance, but we should be competitive and fighting for a place in the top ten in qualifying tomorrow.”

Alfonso Celis - FP1: 1:43.432, P22

“I am happy about the work I did today and also about writing a page of Mexican motorsport history together with Sergio and Esteban – with three Mexicans on track. My main priority was to avoid mistakes and complete the programme the team had planned for me. I wanted to take a few more risks compared to Bahrain, but the track conditions were quite tricky and in these circumstances you can’t be selfish – you need to focus and ensure you keep your nose clean. We had a busy programme of aero evaluation and I am happy I was able to deliver the information the team needed.”

Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer

“All in all, a routine Friday, even though the overcast conditions this morning made the air a bit colder than what is forecast for qualifying and the race. The afternoon was a bit better and we collected all the data we need to analyse this evening. Sergio’s plan focussed more on long run performance, while Nico had a slightly different programme to account for him sitting out FP1. I feel we can get more out of the car in qualifying trim, so that will be our main focus tonight and during FP3. We are happy with the indications we are getting from our long run data, but choosing the right strategy will be crucial because it’s not easy to overtake here and track position counts for a lot.”

Sauber

Marcus Ericsson - FP1: 1:41.962, P19; FP2: 1:41.652, P22

“It was not the ideal Friday for me. Nevertheless, I ran many laps today gathering a lot of information on the car-side. This track has a unique asphalt, which makes it challenging to get the tyres to work. We saw it last year, and again today, and I have been struggling to get the tyres in the right window. We have tried different set-ups, but we are not going in the right direction yet. We have to look into the data and see what we can make better for the rest of the weekend.”

Felipe Nasr - FP1: 1:41.085, P14; FP2: 1:40.740, P19

“I was able to complete the programme as planned today. I covered a decent mileage, which was important in order to understand how the tyres behave compared to last year. The car is a lot more together compared to the previous race weekends. I was satisfied with the pace on soft tyres, but we have to work more on the supersoft compound. We tried some set-up work for the run on supersoft tyres, which did not work out as we wanted it to. We have to analyse this, but I think there is room for improvement.”

Haas

Romain Grosjean - FP1: 1:41.385, P17; FP2: 1:40.260, P16

“It was good to be back in the car. Sochi’s a track I quite like. We didn’t have a very easy day trying to assess how to work our tires and how to work the car. We can improve and make the car better. Hopefully, we can find those answers for tomorrow, as our performance is not exactly where we want it to be right now. Again, it’s all about working and learning everything. We’re struggling a little bit today, but I’m sure the guys are going to react well.”

Esteban Gutierrez - FP1: 1:41.238, P16; FP2: 1:40.508, P17

“I’m pretty happy how the day went overall, as we managed to complete a lot of laps. We’re not as competitive as I would have hoped, but we gathered a lot of data today. We’ll be looking over that to try and optimize our set-up as much as we can. In FP1 we had a small interruption this morning, and then this afternoon we looked to be heading in the right direction. We’re still working on our setup with the supersoft tyres, so I think FP3 will be important for us to get a good reference for qualifying.”

Guenther Steiner, team principal

“FP1 we had a small issue with Esteban’s car, which took us about 50 minutes to fix. Then we had to recharge his batteries, but it was no big issue. Between the two practice sessions we had good runs. We did quite a lot of laps - more than we’ve done before in two free practice sessions. We are still chasing our set-up for here. We need to get the tyres in the window where they work properly. Otherwise, we got a lot of running in and we’ll see what we can come out with for tomorrow morning in FP3.”

Manor

Pascal Wehrlein - FP1: 1:42.483, P20; FP2: 1:41.148, P21

“It was a difficult day today. The track was very slippery and so we struggled with a really low grip level. As more and more rubber goes down the conditions will keep improving so we remain positive for the rest of the weekend. We’ll have a good look at the data tonight and see what we have to do to prepare for a better day tomorrow.”

Rio Haryanto - FP1: 1:42.687, P21; FP2: 1:41.080, P20

“During the first session, we had a problem with the steering rack, so we lost about an hour of track time, but it was good that we still made it out before the end of the session. The mechanics did a very good job. Overall we’ve completed some good low and high fuel runs, so we collected a lot of data and looking at the pace it was also pretty good, but we still need to improve to get closer to the other teams.”

Dave Ryan, Racing Director

“We’ve had our fair share of frustrations today. This morning we had to change the steering rack on Rio’s car, which cost him a lot of time in the garage, and around the same time we had to replace the floor on Pascal’s car, which was less than ideal. However, the crews did an exceptional job to recover the situation but even so we could have done without the interruption. By comparison, this afternoon was pretty straightforward in that both Rio and Pascal got through their respective programmes. This is good in that we have a lot of information about the tyres to go through this evening but at the same time we are very aware that we have quite a bit of work to do to improve our performance in time for qualifying tomorrow.”

Pirelli

Paul Hembery, motorsport director

“Soft and supersoft tyres were seen in both sessions today, and different strategic choices from Mercedes and Ferrari about how those tyres were used. With just under a second between the two compounds, the supersoft seems set to be the qualifying tyre tomorrow, and it will be interesting to see whether or not the medium tyre comes into play during the race weekend at all. We’ve got plenty of data to look at now, but initial indications suggest that a one-stopper could well be possible here: although it’s unlikely to be quickest way. This all depends on track evolution though: a hallmark of Sochi that will continue throughout the weekend.”

Tarantula
30.04.2016, 11:18
Rezultati s trećeg treninga:

1. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 36.403s
2. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 36.471s
3. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 37.007s
4. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 37.727s
5. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 37.918s
6. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 37.985s
7. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 38.133s
8. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda 1m 38.260s
9. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 38.465s
10. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 38.542s
11. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 38.622s
12. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 38.633s
13. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 39.047s
14. Nico Hulkenberg GER Force India-Mercedes 1m 39.162s
15. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari 1m 39.230s
16. Kevin Magnussen DEN Renault-Renault 1m 39.238s
17. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari 1m 39.239s
18. Jolyon Palmer GBR Renault-Renault 1m 39.589s
19. Rio Haryanto INA Manor-Mercedes 1m 39.599s
20. Pascal Wehrlein GER Manor-Mercedes 1m 39.663s
21. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 39.740s
22. Felipe Nasr BRA Sauber-Ferrari 1m 39.898s

bice
30.04.2016, 13:49
Koliko Hamiltona nece ove sezone, opet kvar.
Ajmo sad Ferari, sada je sansa!

Vanja #66
30.04.2016, 13:52
Biće kvarova i za Rosberga... Ponekad mislim da Mečka režira sve ovo.

woxer
30.04.2016, 13:57
Svaka cast Mercedesu, ali ovo je previse dosadno gledati.

Vanja #66
30.04.2016, 14:03
Rosberg ponovo prvi, Bottas konačno drugi, Kimi ponovo treći... Deluje da će Nico opet odleteti sa pobedom, ali iza će biti vrlo vrlo gusto.

Alan
30.04.2016, 14:09
Biće kvarova i za Rosberga... Ponekad mislim da Mečka režira sve ovo.

Verovatno hoce da pokazu da sa njihovim bolidom bilo ko moze da postane prvak. E sad bi voleo da Ferari napreuje pa da Vetel pocne da ugrozava Rozberga.

BogdanB
30.04.2016, 14:12
Realno, sutra Rozberg odnosi pobedu ako ne bude neki problem sa bolidom, ako sve prodje normalno. I onda postaje cetvrti vozac koji je vezao sedam pobeda.

Tarantula
30.04.2016, 14:52
Rosberg sjajno koristi svoje prilike, 4 pobjeda za redom u ovoj sezoni, Ferrari ni sa novim podešavanjima agregata nije se ni primakao Mercedesu.

Rezultati kvalifikacija:

1. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 35.417s
2. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 36.123s *
3. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 36.536s
4. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 36.663s
5. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 37.016s
6. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 37.125s
7. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 37.212s
8. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 37.459s
9. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 37.583s
10. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes no time Q3

11. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m 37.652s
12. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda 1m 37.701s
13. Nico Hulkenberg GER Force India-Mercedes 1m 37.771s
14. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 37.807s
15. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari 1m 38.055s
16. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari 1m 38.115s

17. Kevin Magnussen DEN Renault-Renault 1m 38.914s
18. Jolyon Palmer GBR Renault-Renault 1m 39.009s
19. Felipe Nasr BRA Sauber-Ferrari 1m 39.018s
20. Pascal Wehrlein GER Manor-Mercedes 1m 39.399s
21. Rio Haryanto INA Manor-Mercedes 1m 39.463s
22. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 39.519s

Vettelu 5 mjesta unazad, Hamilton možda još dole ako još šta bude mijenjao.

Dule Krtola
30.04.2016, 15:14
Kako se sve namjesta Niku... :hm:
Realno Hamilton zavrsava kao drugoplasiani sutra u najgorem slucaju.
Vetel 7mi... Mrka kapa i od ove trke. :angry: Kimi opet razocarao...

Sve u svemu, posto su Hamilton i Vetel donekle i Botas, na takvim-kakvim jesu pozicijama, mozda ipak sutra ogledamo zanimljivu trku.

woxer
01.05.2016, 09:10
Sutra bi krivina 13 mogla da napravi poredak. Koliko samo gresaka na treningu, a tek ce ih biti kada budu vozili pod pritiskom.

Dule Krtola
01.05.2016, 09:55
Hristos voskrese formulaši

Vanja #66
01.05.2016, 10:28
Vaistinu Voskrese! Srećan Prvi maj svima!

Alan
01.05.2016, 10:46
Vaistinu Voskrese!

quard1aN
01.05.2016, 11:56
Srecan praznik svima :cheers:

Osjecam jak smor od trke, ali kisa i ovakav dan, pa mora se ostati uz TV. Navijam za preticanja

BogdanB
01.05.2016, 12:16
Godisnjica od Senine smrti.

Tarantula
01.05.2016, 12:18
Srećan praznik svima i sa moje strane.
Nešto smo svi pesimisti oko trke, a kako i nebi bili.

woxer
01.05.2016, 13:05
Pa ovo je neverovatno. Pu!

Vanja #66
01.05.2016, 13:06
Opet Kvyat...

Unofficialpage
01.05.2016, 13:06
Ma daj. Kako odmah? :angry:

quard1aN
01.05.2016, 13:08
Fetel ce ga pojesti ahhaahah. Zao mi Indije :(

Vanja #66
01.05.2016, 13:11
Jebote kakav jebeni retard!!! Jebeno sam rekao da će se isto dogoditi opet i odgodilo se - 2 jebena puta!!! Šta kog đavola!?!?

woxer
01.05.2016, 13:13
Ako Kvyat ostane u F1 imacemo novog Senu zbog njega

Vanja #66
01.05.2016, 13:18
Kimi totalno razočarenje...

woxer
01.05.2016, 13:18
Kimi zreo za penziju.

quard1aN
01.05.2016, 13:22
Hahaha pa Kvyat k'o da namjerno udara jbt. Sta je ovo, bez trunke pokusaja da izbjegne dodir

woxer
01.05.2016, 13:28
Coveka treba izbaciti. Degenerik.

Vanja #66
01.05.2016, 14:49
Posle testova i Australije verovao sam da Ferrari može ozbiljno da pripreti Mečki. Možda ne da uzme titulu, ali da ih drži na ivici cele sezone. u 2 od 4 trke Seb ne završava ni prvi krug, u druge dve uskraćen da pokaže sve što Ferrari može. Od Kimija nema ništa, Hamilton jeste bio u mnogo boljoj poziciji kad je izašao SC, ali da onako prepusti poziciju Bottasu... Mogao je do 2. mesta danas, a Seb bi završio na manje od 5s iza Rosberga...

Mečka radi vrhunski posao, 2010. su ušli sa jednim ciljem, dostigli su ga i ne posustaju ni trunke. :hat:

Tarantula
01.05.2016, 15:04
Još jedna dosadna trka, Rosberg otišao na početku i maestralno vozio, svaka čast čovjeku. Hamilton takođe dobra vožnja, šteta za Vettela, nameračio se Kvyat na njega nešto.

Rezultati Russian Grand Prix:

1. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 53 laps 1h 32m 41.997s
2. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes +25.022s
3. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari +31.998s
4. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes +50.217s
5. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes +1m 14.427s
6. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda +1 lap
7. Kevin Magnussen DEN Renault-Renault +1 lap
8. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari +1 lap
9. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes +1 lap
10. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda +1 lap

11. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1 lap*
12. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault +1 lap
13. Jolyon Palmer GBR Renault-Renault +1 lap
14. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari +1 lap
15. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault +1 lap
16. Felipe Nasr BRA Sauber-Ferrari +1 lap
17. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari +1 lap
18. Pascal Wehrlein GER Manor-Mercedes +2 laps

zorant
01.05.2016, 15:05
Osim krsenja na startu dosaaaadno :slp2:
rus je dijabola... cestitke mclaren-u

BogdanB
01.05.2016, 16:17
Odavno u F1 vazi da je samo start trke zanimljiv I ako se neko skrlja, onda puna kapa. Posle toga nema nista. Tuga.

Alan
02.05.2016, 17:39
Da li je ovo oporavak Meklarena i Honde ili splet okolnosti?

Dule Krtola
02.05.2016, 17:51
Splet glupih okolnosti :biggrin:

Elem

Oba u top 10.
Slucajnot?
Tesko.

Vidjecemo u Kataloniji al za mene je ovo oporavak. Barem koliki toliki.

Tarantula
02.05.2016, 18:48
Vidjećemo u Španiji, nikad nisam volio donositi prerano zaključke, pa neću ni sada. Svakako da bi za F1 bilo dobro, da se oni dignu što prije, da ih gledamo u borbi za 4-5 mjesto.

Mark0
02.05.2016, 20:16
Nisam ispratio celu trku, koja je kazna izrecena Kvyatu zbog sudara?

woxer
03.05.2016, 17:15
Imao je 10s stajanja u pitu. I dobice 3 kaznena boda.

Alan
05.05.2016, 09:22
I izbacen iz ekipe.

Dule Krtola
05.05.2016, 09:48
Smjesno i zalosno...

Vanja #66
05.05.2016, 10:34
Nije baš izbačen Danil, smestili su ga nazad u STR. Max dobija unapređenje za do kraja sezone...

Dule Krtola
05.05.2016, 11:12
Ako je neko trebao da ispadne iz ovoga, to je Rikardo. Dvije sezone je van forme. Maltene Kvjat je bio lider ekipe. I zbog dva to jest jednog incidenta, propade sve.

I pitanje je da li je bas Maks zasluzio to mjesto.

Bas cudan potez Red Bul tima.

Sile
05.05.2016, 15:21
Nadam se da ce kvjat izgurati ovo tezak udarac za njega ,nije los vozac. E sada zbog jednog incidenta pa trkanje je ovo, nije odbojka...
Maks je super talenat ali imam osecaj jos ludju glavu pa ce biti jos cukanja ne znam zasto

zorant
08.05.2016, 08:43
Pa samo je namerno lansirao drugog vozaca u ogradu ?

Mark0
12.05.2016, 21:12
Jednom je greska, ali dva puta.. Nisu oni juce seli u bolid. Sto se mene tice on je svakako trebalo da dobije suspenziju.

Dule Krtola
12.05.2016, 21:20
Onda bi Grožana i Maldonada trebali poslati na goli otok.

Mark0
13.05.2016, 14:36
Pricamo o dva incidenta u 10sec, oba puta greska vozaca. Ja mislim da ni Kobajashi nije imao takav incident. Grozan je suspendovan za izbacivanje Alonsa ako se ne varam, meni je ovo bio isti tip incidenta i zbog toga moje cudjenje.
Potez Red Bula je jako bezobrazan, ovo je sport gde se jedan pogresan potez skupo placa ali oni preterase, rekao bih da su i panicno odreagovali samo da bi osigurali poziciju Maxa na njihovoj strani.

woxer
13.05.2016, 14:56
Ali svakako, Max je u samo 2 treninga pokazao da je bolji od indijanca Kvijata.