X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Carlo 2016.

Zreb je sutra u podne, pa nam treba tema
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Baš se veselim zemlji i baš me zanima oće li doć do kakvih promjena. Volio bih Federera i Đokovića u istom dijelu ždrijeba.

... Na Atp-u gledam Monte Carlo/who is playing... Šta je ovo s Nadalom, kakva fizionomija lica? Baš je propa. Ružna neka fotografija.
    http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/tourn...o/410/overview

Comment

Evo bar da na prvoj stranici imamo video kao uvodnik

Odlican video... kako je bilo lani...

>>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Pre neki dan sam procitao da se Marin povukao sa turnira zbog povrede - kolena cini mi se.
        Kakva je tacno povreda u pitanju i zna li se koliko ce odsustvovati?
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Na tviteru je izjavio da se nada da ce se vratiti za Madrid
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

WC'e za Puja, Verdaska, Cekinata i jos jednom za Rubljova
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Branilac titule.

Kakav ce biti Federer posle pauze, kako ce Nadal odigrati na sljaci posle solidne igre u IW-u (nisam optimista ali da vidimo), da li ce Novak odbraniti titulu...Samo neka turnir prodje bez povreda jer valja se prilagoditi posle toliko igranja na HC. I da uzivamo u lepom tenisu.
              -To define is to limit.

Comment

Konačno Evropa i najljepši turnir na šljaci

Comment

Надам се да ће Ноле опет имати подршку од буразера на 10:30 који га је до сада увек испоштовао у монте карлу
                  А нарочито у финалима са Надалом 2013е и 2015е

Comment

Vid' temee Mada moglo je to i bolje

Za ljude u pokretu MOBILE PHONE APPLICATION
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Jos nije poceo zreb?

Comment

Fed kod Novaka.
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Originally posted by gagana View Post
                          Jos nije poceo zreb?
                          Djokovic - Ferrer
                          Federer - Tsonga

Nadal - Wawrinka
                          Berdych - Murray
                          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Novak

1R - BYE
                            2R - Vesely
                            3R - Monfils
                            QF - Goffin / Ferrer
                            SF - Federer
                            F - Murray
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X