Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (Sakhir)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (Sakhir)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    Raspored događanja:

Petak
    Prvi trening: 13:00
    Drugi trening: 17:00

Subota
    Treći trening: 14:00
    Kvalifikacije: 17:00

Neđelja
    Trka: 17:00
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    Podaci o stazi:

Datum: 6. April 2014
    Ime staze: Bahrain International Circuit
    Prvo održavanje: 2004
    Broj krugova: 57
    Dužina staze: 5.412 km
    Dužina trke: 308.238 km
    Rekord kruga: 1:31.447 - P De la Rosa (2005)

Spoiler

a:2:{i:1146;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1146;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2667101";s:5:"title";s:2:"Da";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:5:"12630";i:1;s:5:"12141";i:2;s:4:"6257";i:3;s:5:"14133";i:4;s:5:"13784";i:5;s:5:"13002";i:6;s:5:"13055";i:7;s:5:"11843";}}i:1147;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1147;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2667101";s:5:"title";s:2:"Ne";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"9100";i:1;s:5:"13269";i:2;s:4:"7077";i:3;s:5:"12711";i:4;s:5:"10109";}}}
    100.00%

Honda couldn't salvage any of Alonso's engine after Australia crash

Honda has confirmed it is to replace the entire power unit in Fernando Alonso's McLaren for this weekend's Formula 1 grand prix in Bahrain following his Australia crash.

Alonso's MP4-31 was destroyed in a frightening accident in the season-opening race in Melbourne, with the Spaniard fortunate to walk away unscathed.

Unsurprisingly Honda has been unable to salvage any parts from the engine, meaning Alonso will be on to the second of five available systems this year for the race at Sakhir.

Honda boss Yusuke Hasegawa said: "We have recovered the power unit from Fernando's car used in Melbourne.

"After initial investigations we are massively disappointed the ICE, and most of the surrounding parts, have been heavily damaged as the impact from the accident was just too great.

"We will be replacing the complete power unit in Bahrain."

Hasegawa also acknowledged the Albert Park race highlighted where Honda's power unit remains deficient.

"It's evident we still need to increase our performance," added Hasegawa.

"But thankfully we were able to learn more about where we are and how to progress from the data collected in Melbourne."

Alonso, who has spent time "resting" over the past few days in recovering from his crash, knows he now needs to complete as many laps as possible ahead of the race to familiarise himself with the new chassis - which should also feature upgrades.

"In testing and in Melbourne we had good reliability, which proves how hard the team has worked to make our package stronger," said Alonso.

"There's also been a massive effort from the teams in Woking and Sakura, who have been flat-out manufacturing parts for this race to ensure we can get back up to speed after the chassis was damaged.

"I'm hugely impressed with how quickly they've managed to turn it around.

"We're still pushing to bring upgrades to each race, so providing we can get everything to the car in time, we'll be aiming to get as much track time as possible with the new chassis from the start of free practice."

Racing director Eric Boullier has also praised the efforts of the team in being able to ready Alonso's new car following what he felt was "a heart-stopping accident".

Boullier believes there were at least positives from the race in Melbourne, despite the crash and the fact Jenson Button could only manage 14th.

"We will be aiming to build on the promising initial data we've collected from our car, which shows a definite improvement in pace from last year's package," said Boullier.

"There's still much more potential to unlock and performance to find, but the encouraging leap made from testing to Melbourne has shown what's possible.

"We will keep pushing to improve our pace and develop our strengths by continuing to bring updates to the car at every race."

Autosport.com
    Last edited by Dule Krtola; 29-03-16, 16:12.

Comment

Toto Wolff fears F1's new qualifying format will disappoint again

Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff is struggling to understand what Formula 1's second attempt at using its new 2016 qualifying format will achieve at this weekend's Bahrain Grand Prix.

F1 was accused of a knee-jerk reaction in slating the new elimination system that made its debut in the season-opening race in Australia earlier this month.

Despite the matter being debated at Strategy Group and F1 Commission level last week, it ultimately failed to gain the unanimous support required for an immediate alteration from this weekend's race in Bahrain.

It means the much-maligned set-up is to be given a second chance, with a further review to follow ahead of the following race in China.

Wolff said: "This weekend we will see the new qualifying system continue after a less-than-impressive debut in Australia.

"The teams were unanimous in their opinion of it on Sunday in Melbourne, and it wasn't a positive opinion.

"We haven't found the right format with this change and it's hard to see how it might be more entertaining for the fans this weekend in Bahrain."

Wolff believes a careful, intelligent approach is required for F1 to make the right changes to the format.

"The sport is under scrutiny on this matter, so careful thought is required in order to make co-ordinated, intelligent steps forward from the position we are in right now," he added.

"The fans want close racing, in a format they can understand, between the best drivers and cars in the world - in that order.

"We should be capable of delivering that to the people in the grandstands and watching around the world."

Autosport.com

Comment

Vandorne mijenja Alonsa na ovonedeljnoj trci.

Comment

Šta je za reći pa nema Alonsa? Koliko znam prošao je nepovrijeđen, na svu sreću, iz onog izletanja.
          UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Ljekari mu nisu dozvolili, cini mi se.

Comment

Da, da, baš sam sad pročitao. Nedovoljan oporavak grudnog koša.
              UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Eh taj Ferari...

Comment

Comment

Zasad velika prednost Mercedesa

Comment

Opa, konjići 1.-2. na FP3.......
                      Ajd sada da odgledam taj čuveni trening , prošli sam prespavao opušteno.
                      ¡Si Señor!

Comment

Kvalifikacije...

Comment

Sta uradi Mecka od Manora jbt.

Toliko o kvalifikacijama.

Comment

Hamilton je prosto bez konkurencije dok je odnos konstruktora ovakav. Britney se ne može smatrati ozbiljnom konkurencijom unutar Mercedesa.

Comment

Definitivno kvalifikacije su dosadne, taj koji ih je smislio treba da se

Comment

Working...
                              X