Miami 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami 2016.

Last edited by miloolja; 21-03-16, 18:44.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Kakvo otvaranje, kakvo ludilo.
    Najjace otvaranje teme ikada.

Da su nam sva ovakva, pa bog da nas vidi.
    Objasnjava Olja, nema sta.
    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Previse teksta
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Pre svega Olja

Kao drugo, dajte Novaku pehar
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

Nemoj odmah Sandu da spamuješ i to novu temu
          Ko da je teško otvoriti.. kasnije ćemo/ću da pišemo, prepišemo i sl.... nego valjda će žreb, pa frka...
          Ja otvorim, vi pišete, Novak osvaja...ihaaaaa

A evo Gdin Vuk objasnio prostije.
          Last edited by miloolja; 21-03-16, 17:12.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Mozes odma da zatvoris temu

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Nemoj odmah Sandu da spamuješ i to novu temu
              Ko da je teško otvoriti.. kasnije ćemo/ću da pišemo, prepišemo i sl.... nego valjda će žreb, pa frka...
              Ja otvorim, vi pišete, Novak osvaja...ihaaaaa

A evo Gdin Vuk objasnio prostije.
              Nemoj, ... ako to uradis bece njesra, ovak otreba da se ostavi, to je kul. To je ono pravo. To je nesto novo konacno u ovoj ucmaloj barustini!!!
              sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

btw. poceo je zreb
                Alexander Zverev vs. Michael Mmoh
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Prvi Novakov protivnik Edmund ili Vesely

Comment

Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                    Nemoj, ... ako to uradis bece njesra, ovak otreba da se ostavi, to je kul. To je ono pravo. To je nesto novo konacno u ovoj ucmaloj barustini!!!
                    Bolje da je izbriše kao temu Manchestera nego da skrnavi ovako genijalno otvaranje, jedan od forumaških poteza za sva vremena, možda i najveći. Kad budeš pričao unucima kako je Novak osvojio Miami, prvo će ići priča o otvaranju ove teme.

Kad je žrijeb?

Comment

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKARZBrnrGb

Comment

265 Ljudi gleda ovo uzivo preko ove aplikacije. Od toga jedno 100 sa ovog foruma
                        sigpic

Comment

Genijalno otvaranje!

Pisite ko s kim igra.
                          sigpic

Comment

Genijalno otvaranje!

Pisite ko s kim igra.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kakav je ovo žreb? Dobro da ne pišu rukom po ovoj tabli
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X