Clear All

• 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX

Lokacija: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Ujedinjeni Arapski Emirati

Informacije o stazi:
    Prva trka: 2009
    Krugova: 55
    Dužina staze: 5.554 KM
    Dužina trke: 305.355 KM
    Najbrži krug: 1:40.279- Sebastian Vettel(2009)
    Pirelijova strategija za Pitstop: 2(10 i 31 krug)
    Gume: Soft(Žute)-Supersoft(Crvene)

Ostale informacije:
    Nivo downforcea: Velika
    Potrošnja gume: Srednja
    Opterećenje motora: Srednje
    Opterećenje kočnica: Visok

Petak 27 – Neđelja 29 Novembar 2015

Petak:
    Trening1: 10:00 – 11:30
    Trening2: 14:00 – 15:30
    Subota:
    Trening3: 11:00 – 12:00
    Kvalifikacije: 14:00 – 15:00
    Neđelja:
    Trka: 14:00 – 16:00

Last edited by Dule Krtola; 24-11-15, 13:58.

Hulkenberg determined to hold on to 10th

Nico Hulkenberg says he wants to make sure he keeps Max Verstappen and Romain Grosjean behind him in the standings in the final race of the F1 season in Abu Dhabi.

Hulkenberg is currently 10th in the standings with 52 points, three ahead of his Toro Rosso and Lotus rivals going into the Yas Marina finale.

And while Force India has already managed to secure its best ever constructors' finish, the German says he is heading to Abu Dhabi determined to finish the year in the top 10.

"The final race of the season is always important because you want to finish the season well and carry the momentum into the winter months," he said in a team preview.

"We have already secured fifth in the championship but I want to make sure I end the season in the top 10 of the drivers' championship so there is still a lot to play for."

Teammate Sergio Perez is ninth in the standings, 16 points ahead of Hulkenberg, and reckons Abu Dhabi will offer a good chance of scoring a "big" result after he failed to score last time out in Brazil.

"I think we have the potential for a big result in Abu Dhabi," said Perez.

"Things didn't work out for me in Brazil so I'm determined to get back in the points this weekend and finish this great season on a positive note."
    LINK
    Last edited by Dule Krtola; 23-11-15, 13:27.

Comment

Izjave vozača pred VN Abu Dabija.
      Naravno izjave su na Engleskom. Pa ako možda ne razumije, ima google translate.

Forc Indija:

Spoiler
      Sergio Perez
      The 2015 season has gone by so quickly, but I have lots of great memories and I’m very proud of what we have achieved. I think it’s probably been my best season in Formula One in terms of results and also the most enjoyable. We have grown a lot during the course of the year and we have had some special days, with a highlight being my podium in Russia and my home race in Mexico. I think Abu Dhabi is the perfect place to end the season, especially with a race under the lights. The whole venue is impressive and the track is quite a challenge from a set-up point of view. You need a car that works through the fast corners in the first sector, as well as through the slow final sector, which feels more like a twisty street circuit. I think we have the potential for a big result in Abu Dhabi. Things didn’t work out for me in Brazil so I’m determined to get back in the points this weekend and finish this great season on a positive note."

Nico Hülkenberg
      The final race of the season is always important because you want to finish the season well and carry the momentum into the winter months. We have already secured fifth in the championship but I want to make sure I end the season in the top ten of the drivers’ championship so there is still a lot to play for. Abu Dhabi is a fun place for the season finale: the venue is great and the twilight racing helps create a special atmosphere. As a track, it's not easy to get a good lap as the layout is very technical, especially in the final sector. It's quite easy to come into a corner too hot and make a mistake, and finding a good flow is a big challenge. Brazil was a very enjoyable weekend for me: the car felt great and we maximised every session to come away with a well-deserved result. I think we can realistically aim for a similar performance this weekend. It's been a great year for everyone in the team and we deserve to finish on a high.”

Meklaren:
      Spoiler
      Fernando Alonso
      “The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend represents many things for us at McLaren-Honda: the end of a challenging season and a significant learning curve; the opportunity to collect as much information as possible and continue our learning; and the start of the winter period where we are all focussed on working incredibly hard on next year’s package, and seeing more progress and results from our efforts throughout this year. Yas Marina is always an exciting racetrack to drive on – it’s one of those circuits that changes its character all the way through the lap, which makes it a lot of fun for the drivers. The spectacle of a twilight race, and feeling the atmosphere change as the light fades during the sessions over the course of the weekend is pretty incredible. Abu Dhabi is a fantastic place to end the season and we are hoping to take what we can from the weekend and enjoy it as much as possible. After a few difficult weekends, we will of course be pushing hard to finish the year on a positive note, but the whole team knows the work we have to do over the winter, and there’s huge commitment from everyone already to start seeing results. Every session this weekend will be an opportunity to learn more and take that development into next year’s car, so as usual we will continue fighting as hard as we can to the end.”

Jenson Button
      “It’s great to be heading back to Yas Marina, not least because of the excitement and buzz that the fans bring and the incredible setting Abu Dhabi provides for a racing venue, but also because it is the end of a long and challenging year for the whole team. Although we’ve had some difficult weekends over the past few races, the mood back at MTC is still very upbeat, and everyone is already working hard for next year. It’s testament to the strength of our team that we continue to come out fighting every race weekend, and Abu Dhabi will be exactly the same. Yas Marina is a tricky circuit with lots of different elements coming together: sweeping faster sections, two long back straights, and a slower-speed tight, twisty infield section at the end of the lap. It makes set-up a challenge and particularly for our package it’s not well suited, but we’re hopeful of a more positive performance there than we found at Interlagos. If we can push for some points in Abu Dhabi, it’ll definitely be a boost for the team to end the season, and will reward all the efforts from every single member of the team over the past year. We already have our heads firmly on the development push over winter, so anything positive we can take from this weekend will help u
      s start our next chapter together with even more energy. Our motivation is as strong as ever.”

Sauber:
      Spoiler
      Marcus Ericsson
      “Abu Dhabi, the last race of the season – it is unbelievable how time flies. It is very exciting to come back to Abu Dhabi, and I am looking forward to enjoying the race weekend there. This Grand Prix in the middle east is always a great event attended by lots of fans from many countries. It is a race in the desert with the start at sunset. The track itself is in perfect condition, it is very modern and has some run-off areas. As the circuit has a few long straights, engine power will be crucial. On the other hand, there are also hairpins and some slow speed corners. I am quite familiar with that track from my time in the GP2 series, and I also drove there for my first test for the Sauber F1 Team in November last year. Certainly, we will again do our best to score points – for a successful completion to the season."

Felipe Nasr
      The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is another great event, and I will enjoy driving on this track with our car for the first time. So far, I have driven there as a GP2 driver and I have also had an F1 test with Williams. I can also say, because of my family’s Lebanese roots, I always receive a warm welcome and a lot of support both in the UAE and the whole of the Middle East. They make me feel I am also at home. I like the people, their traditions, their cultures and, of course, the food. On the track it will be important again to find the right set-up, and this is where we need to concentrate our focus the most on Friday. The track in the desert sands is quite spectacular with unique surroundings. All in all, the atmosphere is special. The race starts late in the afternoon, which makes it even more interesting, because of the floodlit-style à la Singapore. We will keep on with our fight for a good result.”

Lotus:
      Spoiler
      Romain Grosjean
      It’s a good track with very nice paddock facilities which in my opinion are amongst the best on the calendar. It’s also a very special Grand Prix given that it starts in the day and finishes under lights, which makes it incredible for the fans as they can see through our visors and watch how hard we are concentrating. It’s also pretty good for me as I can get up a bit later on race day! The weekend is a bit unusual as it can be difficult to work on car set-up in FP1 and FP3 as conditions are not representative of those you’ll find in qualifying and the race. This means FP2 becomes even more important for both the engineers and myself, which makes it a rather crucial session.

Pastor Maldonado
      It’s always a special event and being the final race of the year makes it all the more exciting. The venue is fabulous and the facilities are the very best Formula 1 can offer. Even though the event is amongst the busiest, the ease with which everything happens makes it quite a relaxing one when you’re out of the car. It’s easy to get in and out of the track and the team hospitality buildings are immense. Away from the track, the people are always really welcoming, the weather is great and the place is spectacular.

Red Bul:
      Spoiler
      Daniel Ricciardo
      I like the last sector in particular because that turns it into an exciting track. It’s twisty and you get right up close with the walls. You also have to contend with your tyres going off because the start of the lap is so fast – by the third sector you’re really having to manage your rubber. It’s... a challenge.

Daniil Kvyat
      I generally enjoy most tracks and in one way or another they all have good associations but yes, it’s particularly the case at Yas Marina because I won the GP3 championship there. I had a good qualifying there last year. I was fifth on the grid I think but the race didn’t work out so well as I had to retire with an engine problem. Still, it’s been enjoyable. It’s a good track to drive, even if it’s one of the modern ones with the big run-off areas. It’s very technical though and it takes some time to get your head around it. Do that and you’ll get a good lap, but it’s not as easy as it looks.

Wiliams:
      Spoiler
      VALTTERI BOTTAS
      "I really like Abu Dhabi as a place. The weather is guaranteed to be good and the facilities are great. It’s the track where I had my first official Formula One test, so I have good memories there. It’s the season finale, so it would be very nice to end the season with a strong result with both of our cars like we did last season. We have good memories from last year, everyone in the team was so happy, it was a really special feelingafter such a difficult season in 2013 to confirm third in the constructors’ and my fourth place in the drivers’championship. Hopefully we can make more great memories this time."

FELIPE MASSA
      "Abu Dhabi last season, I think this was the best race I’ve had in my time at Williams. To be able to fight for the victory was amazing, there have been two races we were really fighting for the victory, one was Silverstone this year and the other was Abu Dhabi. We got very close to winning the race, it was the best result for the team with both cars on the podium. The race starts in the day time and finishes in the evening, it’s almost like two separate races. I really hope we can have a similar performance as we had last year there because the car was really very strong."

Mercedes:
      Spoiler
      Lewis Hamilton
      “The Yas Marina really is a stunning place to hold the season-ending Grand Prix. The organisers clearly spent a lot of time and effort on designing the most spectacular venue imaginable and the track is one I really enjoy driving. It’s actually a really challenging circuit. There are a couple of high speed corners but it’s mostly medium to low speed, so despite the long straights you need to set the car up with a downforce level tuned for low speed grip. It’s also a twilight race, starting late afternoon and running into the night, which is quite unusual and I imagine must be pretty cool to watch on TV. Last year, this place brought probably the most intense weekend of my life. I didn’t sleep much through nerves and not knowing what was ahead. But this time around there’s no pressure, so I’ll be well-rested and aiming to go out on a high. A lot of British fans come out to Abu Dhabi so it’s like another home crowd for me. To win for them and show how grateful I am for the fantastic support I’ve had all year would be the best way to end an incredible season.”

Nico Rosberg
      “I’ve had two really great weekends now in Mexico and Brazil, so I’m heading into the final race on a massive high. Abu Dhabi hasn’t always been an easy one for me. Of course, last year was probably my biggest disappointment – losing the title at the last moment with a mechanical problem. But I showed my speed there with pole position and I have good momentum behind me right now, so I’m aiming to end the season on a big positive this time around. Of course, it’s also the last race for this incredible Silver Arrow – and it deserves a spectacular send off. Everyone at the factories has done such a fantastic job one again this year. A car like this is something every driver dreams of having in their hands, so I’ll be pushing hard to make the most of it for one last time as a tribute to all their hard work. Of course, it will be close as always with Lewis and we saw a big push from Ferrari in São Paulo, so it won’t be straightforward. But I’m up for a battle and hopefully we can put on a great show for the fans to end the year.”

Ferari:
      Spoiler
      Alberto Antonini - Scuderia Ferrari’s head of communications
      “We head for Abu Dhabi keen to get the best possible result, off the back of a season in which we have been prepared to take risks and which has seen us make progress. “Even if both titles have already been decided, we will do our utmost to give our fans something to smile about. On paper, the tyre compound choices and the track characteristics are not too bad for us, but we know it won’t be easy, given the strength of the competition. There are very long straights and a final sector that is particularly twisty and therefore puts a premium on mechanical traction. The season’s results won’t be signed off until after the final race and the competition isn’t over for us yet. However, we can already state that this year has been particularly satisfying even compared to our early expectations. So far, we have three wins to our name, Sebastian holds the record for the most podium finishes this season in his first year with us and Kimi is still in the fight for fourth place in the championship. And it goes without saying that we are already focusing on next year.”

Pireli:
      Spoiler
      Paul Hembery, Pirelli motorsport director:
      It’s incredible to think that the 2015 season is over already: it seems a lot less than a year since we were at Abu Dhabi for the final race of 2014. With the championships decided the teams can obviously push to the maximum and our tyre choice in Abu Dhabi provides them with an interesting challenge: while the surface is very smooth, the tyres are still pushed quite hard due to the track layout, so tyre management becomes an important part of the strategy, particularly under acceleration in the traction areas, where it is very easy to spin the wheels. This is the same nomination as last year, so we’d probably expect another two-stop race, but track temperatures can be quite variable as the sun goes down and this can clearly have an effect on the tyres and therefore strategy. Just two days after the chequered flag on the 2015 season, we already
      begin testing for 2016: there will be a dedicated Pirelli tyre test from 9am to 9pm on Tuesday 1 December, with all the teams running one car to test some 2016 constructions and the new ‘ultrasoft’ tyre, which will carry purple markings at next year’s races.”

The biggest challenges for the tyres:
      The falling track and air temperatures over the course of the race (which does not start until 5pm) means that the track tends to get faster as the grand prix goes on, a phenomenon that is accentuated by falling fuel loads. Just like the previous round at Interlagos, the track runs in an anti-clockwise direction at Abu Dhabi: a relatively unusual feature, which can sometimes cause physical problems for the drivers. The first part of the circuit effectively consists of a series of non-stop bends, which heats up the tyre compound. The compound then gets a chance to cool down on the long straight, with the cars on full throttle for around 15 seconds, with the equivalent of around 800 kilograms of downforce.

Uskoro izjave ostalih timova.
      Last edited by Dule Krtola; 24-11-15, 20:24.

Comment

E pa, da se pozdravimo sa još jednom sezonom ovog sporta nakon ove trke... Ostaćemo optimisiti i verovati u neko čudo za narednu sezonu i neke preko potrebne promene 2017-te...

Comment

Bila je dobra trka kada je Kimi pobedio 2012.godine.

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаток 2

Comment

Rosberg 'on massive high' for finale

Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg says that he is approaching this weekend's season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix "on a massive high", after back-to-back victories.

Rosberg, who has also claimed the past five pole positions, fended off team-mate Lewis Hamilton – confirmed as champion with three races to spare – in Mexico and Brazil.

Heading to the Yas Marina Circuit, Rosberg hopes to make it three out of three.

"I've had two really great weekends now in Mexico and Brazil, so I'm heading into the final race on a massive high," said Rosberg, previewing the Abu Dhabi event.

"Abu Dhabi hasn't always been an easy one for me. Last year was probably my biggest disappointment – losing the title at the last moment with a mechanical problem.

"But I showed my speed there with pole position and I have good momentum behind me right now, so I'm aiming to end the season on a big positive this time around.

"It's also the last race for this incredible Silver Arrow – and it deserves a spectacular send off. Everyone at the factories has done such a fantastic job one again this year.

"A car like this is something every driver dreams of having in their hands, so I'll be pushing hard to make the most of it for one last time as a tribute to all their hard work."

Hamilton, meanwhile, says he will be much more relaxed for the 2015 event, after going head-to-head with Rosberg for the title during last year's double points finale.

"Last year, this place brought probably the most intense weekend of my life," he said.

"I didn't sleep much through nerves and not knowing what was ahead. But this time around there's no pressure, so I'll be well-rested and aiming to go out on a high.

A lot of British fans come out to Abu Dhabi so it's like another home crowd for me.

"To win for them and to show how grateful I am for the fantastic support I've had all year would be the best way to end an incredible season."
            LINK
            Last edited by Dule Krtola; 24-11-15, 11:45.

Comment

Drug nije ti dobra satnica, zalijepio si satnicu po lokalnom vremenu, po našem vremenu je ista satnica kao i za sve evropske trke, kvale i trka u 14h.

Comment

Promjenjeno.
                Hvala baka

Comment

Ovo je 150.trka za Fors Indiju.

Послато са GT-I9300 користећи Тапаток 2

Comment

Force India ready to celebrate 150th F1 Grand Prix

Vijay Mallya says Force India can celebrate its success in 2015 before a wheel is turned at the season finale, which marks its 150th F1 race.

Vijay Mallya says Force India can celebrate its success in 2015 before a wheel is turned at the season finale and its 150th F1 race in Abu Dhabi, having already secured fifth place in the F1 Constructors' championship.

The Force India team principal is revelling in his squad's recent progress with the B-specification of its VJM08 car which was introduced at Silverstone, collecting 81 points from the last eight races to produce the team's best strike rate since joining the grid in 2008, and as a result the team has guaranteed its best season in the sport.

Mallya says he wants his whole team and drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg to enjoy the last race of the season without the pressure of hunting optimal results.

“Heading to Abu Dhabi with fifth place in the championship already secured feels pretty good. It means we can approach the last weekend of the season free from pressure and with nothing to lose,” Mallya said. “Our focus is simply on enjoying the race and ending the season in style. Abu Dhabi will be a special race for us as it marks the 150th of our history as Force India, and we will aim to celebrate it with a strong performance on the track.”

“All season I've been saying how proud I am of my team – particularly our development curve in the second half of the season and we have been competitive at every race.”

Perez notched up the team's second ever F1 podium finish at the 2015 Russian Grand Prix along with frequent top six finishes and Mallya is convinced his team can push for more next season with the sporting regulations remaining constant until the rules revamp expected in 2017.

“With stable regulations for 2016, there is every reason to believe we can carry this form through the winter and into the new season,” he said. “There is plenty to be excited about and a lot of positive energy in the team.

“This weekend's race is simply another chance to demonstrate how far we have come. Our aim will be to qualify in the top ten and add a final helping of points to our tally."

Force India will be hoping to secure top ten spots for both of its drivers in the final 2015 F1 Drivers' championship table. Perez currently sits in ninth position, 16 points ahead of team-mate Hulkenberg, who holds a slender three-point advantage in tenth over Romain Grosjean and Max Verstappen.
                    LINK

Comment

Kako nam je zamrla tema o F1. Hamiltonu zabraniti
                      1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
                      1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
                      sigpic

Comment

Vjeruj nije ništa do nas. Jednostavno evo već godinama se nadamo nećemu boljemu, boljoj sezoni, interesatnoj ali džabe. Ne znam ali gora sezona od ove ne možemo dobiti. Tako da ajde da se nadamo da Ferari može nešto učiniti naredne sezone i samim time da oživimo podforum F1.

Comment

Palmer will once again be at the wheel of Grosjean's Lotus E23 for Practice One in Abu Dhabi, bringing his total Friday outings to 13 this year.

Grosjean seeks 'proud' Lotus send-off

Spoiler
                          Romain Grosjean says he wants to produce a performance he can be proud of as he prepares to put on the Lotus racing overalls for the last time ahead of his switch to Haas F1 in 2016.

The Swiss-French driver says the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be an emotional weekend for him having spent the majority of the past decade with the Enstone-based squad and admits he leaves with a heavy heart. In tribute to his team, Grosjean says he wants to give one final flourish and ensure Lotus secures sixth place in the F1 Constructors' championship.

“Everyone is talking about my last race with Lotus and it is getting more and more in my mind, it has been 10 years of my life at Enstone,” Grosjean said exclusively to Crash.net. “For sure it is going to be an emotional race and I want to do my best for the team so we can score points and be in a good place in the championship so I can leave them feeling proud of what I've done at Enstone. Who knows, I may be back!”

Speaking at Race Of Champions in London's former Olympic Stadium, Grosjean says he relishes the downtime with his fellow F1 drivers in the unique environment.

“It is pretty good fun at Race Of Champions,” he said. “Everyone comes back every year to enjoy our time together, drive different cars, be close to the public and have a few drinks together.”

Lotus holds a 10-point advantage over Toro Rosso in the fight for sixth place in the F1 Constructors' championship heading into the season finale in Abu Dhabi.
                          LINK

McLaren uses Abu Dhabi GP as early start on winter tests

Spoiler
                          Eric Boullier says McLaren's focus at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be solely for next season with a raft of new parts to be experimented with as winter testing commences early for the Woking-based squad.

McLaren's Racing Director Boullier has put a strong emphasis on the final race of the 2015 F1 championship as a head start on the intense winter of developments scheduled, as the team looks to transform its underwhelming car and cut down the sizeable gap to the leaders.

Boullier confirmed McLaren will test out a variety of new parts in Abu Dhabi to recoup as much useful data as possible for the off-season, with Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button having little left to fight for.

“Although it is the last race of the season, our development has not stopped, and we are still bringing new parts and design elements to the car for the final grand prix,” Boullier said. “Our development is constant and we place huge importance on learning at every opportunity.

“All of our efforts this weekend will be beneficial to next year's car, and it's essential that we maximise the final sessions of the year, not only to end the season on a high, but to use the invaluable information we can glean from them and channel it into tangible progress over the winter period.”

Boullier has also sent out a rallying cry to both the entire McLaren and Honda teams who have been given the arduous task of turning its challenger from lapping at the back of the field into a race-winning package.

“Our energy and commitment will continue relentlessly over the winter, with our shared goal firmly in our minds: to win,” he said. “Equally, thank you to our partners, both longstanding and new, who understand our vision and the immense work going on behind the scenes to assure us of more positive results to come.

“Last but certainly not least, I'd like to express huge gratitude to our loyal fans, who have demonstrated unwavering support through challenging times, and share our optimism for a successful future ahead. We look forward to an exciting weekend against the stunning scenery of Yas Marina, and the start of an exciting next phase for McLaren-Honda.”

McLaren has an outside shot of catching Sauber in the F1 Constructors' championship to steal eighth place in the standings, but will need to overturn an 11-point deficit – incidentally the total number of points Alonso has collected all season.
                          LINK

Preview: Five key questions for Abu Dhabi

Spoiler

Can Rosberg make it three out of three?

The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix may appear to be something of a formality at the front of the pack, amid the top positions in both championships having been wrapped up, but the dynamic between the Mercedes drivers has shifted across recent rounds. Nico Rosberg has topped the last five pole positions and while he was initially unable to capitalise on that advantage, he regrouped and was irrepressible in Mexico and Brazil. The question is how important either Rosberg or World Champion Lewis Hamilton use their respective end-of-season form as motivation throughout the winter break. Drivers will play down its importance but no-one will want to enter the holidays and 2016 preparation period on a low note. Hamilton has typically thrived at the Yas Marina Circuit, but Rosberg qualified on pole position for their title decider in 2014.

Will tyre choice help Ferrari?
                          Mercedes' sole rival across the course of the season has been Ferrari, though the Italian outfit has only occasionally provided Mercedes with a serious, credible challenge. Ferrari was pleased with its relatively minor deficit to Mercedes in Brazil and it will hope to continue that form in Abu Dhabi. The Yas Marina Circuit has not been kind to Ferrari but the selection of Super Soft and Soft tyres should be of assistance to the SF15-T. The twilight nature of the race has an impact on track temperature and therefore strategy; Kimi Räikkönen was strong in Bahrain while Sebastian Vettel dominated under the lights of Singapore. Both drivers have tasted victory while racing for rival outfits and have displayed strong form at the venue.

How will the other battles pan out?
                          The battle for positions up front is a closed chapter but further back there are still scraps for places which results in prestige and even prize money. Valtteri Bottas leads compatriot Kimi Räikkönen by a single point in the fight for fourth place, a position which the Williams driver has labelled as 'important.' Daniil Kvyat is 10 points ahead of Red Bull team-mate Daniel Ricciardo in seventh place, while Nico Hülkenberg, Romain Grosjean and Max Verstappen are separated by just three points as they scramble for a slot in the top 10. The latter two are involved in a team battle for sixth in the standings, with Lotus nine points ahead of Toro Rosso. Meanwhile, while McLaren scoring nine more points than Sauber is an unlikely proposition, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that eighth place could exchange hands.

Will Red Bull finally announce engine plans?
                          The interminably protracted saga surrounding Red Bull's 2016 engine plans could finally be at an end this weekend as it edges closer to an announcement. The decision has been a discussion point for the bulk of the campaign amid an attempted split with Renault and subsequent unsuccessful pleas to Mercedes, Renault and even Honda. Red Bull will be in Formula 1 next season and it is set to be present with an unbranded, modified Renault power unit as it bids to go its own way, without collaboration with the French manufacturer. Any such announcement should, in theory, free up junior team Toro Rosso to confirm its intention to use year-old Ferrari power units.

How will Grosjean fare in final Lotus race?
                          The majority of the driver market has remained static in this year's 'silly season' but the coming weekend marks the end of the partnership between Lotus and Romain Grosjean. The relationship may have never won a title or even races, but it is one of the longest collaborations in the paddock and the narrative has been one of turning an 'enfant terrible' into a rounded, respected racing driver. Grosjean's time with the outfit dates back to his time as a Renault development driver in 2006, after which he was test driver before an unsuccessful stint in the hot seat. He dropped back to GP2 and returned to the team under its Lotus guise for 2012. This weekend marks his final outing prior to a switch to new team Haas and he will be hoping to end on a high note.
                          LINK

Comment

“Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing” - the best of Raikkonen on race radio
                            LINK

UŽIVAJTE!
                            Last edited by Dule Krtola; 25-11-15, 14:34.

Comment

Originally posted by quard1aN View Post
                              Kako nam je zamrla tema o F1. Hamiltonu zabraniti
                              Zabraniti Hamiltonu da vozi da bi sampionat bio zanimljiv ili.. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X