X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 20. WEEK (17/3 - 23/3)

sigpic

Kyrie Irving's left biceps injury could be serious enough to end his season, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
    Steve Nash (nerve irritation) said he's working to stay in game shape and could potentially be available later this season.
    Kevin Garnett (back spasms) will be re-evaluated on Saturday.
    Andrew Bynum (knee) will not play against the Sixers on Monday night and had an MRI on his knee.
    Jamal Crawford (calf) will not play against the Nuggets on Monday night.
    Darren Collison (stomach virus) is doubtful for Monday night's game against the Nuggets.
    LaMarcus Aldridge (back contusion) will not play against the Bucks on Tuesday.
    Kyle Lowry did not suffer a concussion during Sunday's game and he's expected to play on Tuesday as long as his flu doesn't keep him on the sidelines.
    Wizards to sign Drew Gooden for rest of season
    Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play
    MJ: Knicks will succeed on Jackson's watch
    Steve Kerr said he wants to coach again, but refused to talk about the Knicks specifically.
    Spurs have notched 50th win for 15th straight season
    Jefferson, Griffin named Players of the Week

Comment

Comment

Al' da se ti ovako lagano popisas po jednom od boljih perimetar defanzivaca lige

Comment

Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post

Al' da se ti ovako lagano popisas po jednom od boljih perimetar defanzivaca lige
          Zato je na treningu ,izgubio od trenera

Comment

#wizards have NBA's best road record since all-star break at 6-1. WAS also has 3rd most road wins in Eastern Conference with 18.
            Najcudnija ekipa u ligi
            Jedini imamo bolji skor na strani nego kod kuce. Prosle godine smo bili solidni domacini, a ocajni u gostima.

Comment

Comment

Bolest.

Comment

Kao da je Magic Johnson ili Steve Nash, a ima 120kila.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Comment

Jbt, ovo kao kad pritisnes troguao na Pesu

Comment

Umetnik! 30x gledam gif i ne mogu da prestanem da se divim Pravi kosarkaski genije, kako da ga ne volis?

Comment

Kobiša je baš srećan što je morao da se slika sa ovakvim timom Lejkersa

Originally posted by Brajkula
                          Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Dieng 3 starta - 3 double-doublea, sinoc 22 poena i 21 skok
                            sigpic

Comment

Kakva zivotinja :S
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                              X