X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 17. WEEK (17/2 - 23/2)

sigpic

Kobe Bryant (knee fracture) said on Sunday that he is recovering "slowly" and he declined to offer a timetable for his return.
    Tony Parker has been bothered by a sprained left hand since early February.
    Russell Westbrook (knee) will be re-evaluated on Tuesday and the Thunder are optimistic that he will return for Thursday's game vs. Miami.
    Marc Gasol (knee) will be re-evaluated on Monday. An MRI on Friday showed no structural damage, which is terrific news
    The Nuggets are expected to decide by March 1 whether JaVale McGee will require surgery to repair the stress fracture in his tibia.
    Love says Boston Celtics will lure top free agents
    Carmelo Anthony said that his "first priority" this summer is to re-sign with the Knicks, though he's still expected to opt out of his contract and test free agency.
    Deng May Be Traded Once Again
    Cavaliers will only trade Dion Waiter in ‘monster deal’
    Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak said in an interview this week that it's been "pretty quiet" leading up to the Feb. 20 trade deadline.
    The Wizards and Kings have both contacted the Bucks about trading for Luke Ridnour, according to CBS Sports' Ken Berger.
    Kings' Previous Front Office Recommended Trading DeMarcus Cousins
    Ersan Ilyasova has "expressed a desire to be traded," according to Bucks beat writer Gery Woelfel.
    Sixers hunting for draft picks
    Raptors GM Masai Ujiri didn't rule out trading Kyle Lowry before the deadline, saying, "I think we are not good enough so you have to keep it open."
    Suns president Lon Babby said earlier this week that Phoenix plans to match any offer for Eric Bledsoe (knee surgery) in restricted free agency this summer.
    Miami Heat looking to sign Chris Kaman, Charlie Villanueva
    Andre Miller has no desire to return to the Denver Nuggets, a source told Yahoo Sports on Saturday.
    LaMarcus Aldridge said on Friday that he'll shoot more 3-pointers as his career progresses and he becomes "slower and older."
    Free agent guard Rodrigue Beaubois is fully healthy and will begin working out for NBA teams late next week, according to CSNNW.com.
    NBA commissioner Adam Silver discusses desire to raise NBA age limit
    Karl Malone is a big Anthony Davis fan
    Durant is extremely tired of LeBron comparisons
    Charles Barkley rips Detroit Pistons: 'They've got some idiots on that team'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Casiraghi
        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Comment

The Miami HEAT announced today that after being re-evaluated in Miami, it has been determined that forward LeBron James has suffered a broken nose.
              LeBron James (broken nose) is listed as a game-time decision for Sunday's #HEATgame vs the Chicago Bulls.

Comment

Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 23-02-14, 05:36.

Comment

Danas se u kontinuitetu gledaju 3 utakmice - prvo Oklahoma, pa Majami, pa Vasington

Comment

Naravno da sam propustio jedinu utakmicu u kojoj su Wizardsi pobedili u zadnjim sekundama
                    Nene brat izdominirao

Comment

Sinoć par igrača zabeležili rekorde karijere po broju poena, među njima i Nene čini mi se.

Love zabeležio prvi triple-double

EDIT:

Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-02-14, 00:46.

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X