X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 12. WEEK (13/1 - 19/1)

sigpic

Rajon Rondo (knee) said "29,233,380 secs" on his Twitter account on Friday night, which hints at a possible return on Friday.
    As it turns out, 29,233,380 seconds equates to 338 days, which would equal the amount of time from when he had ACL surgery to Friday Jan. 17. The Celtics will take on the Lakers and that seems like a very reasonable target date. Yahoo! Sports reported Rondo would return on that date and coach Brad Stevens said his star point guard would return "sooner rather than later." It's probably safe to assume Rondo will be in action, but he will be likely be on a minutes limit for quite some time.

Comment

Mekinjo sta bi ono sinoc?
      Kako to da veliki Kirk nije zaustavio Walla

Comment

Gde znam, nisam gledao Bulls-e od gostovanja Portland-u
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Rajon Rondo (knee) will got through a physical test on Wednesday. This is likely the last step for Rondo to make his return on Friday.
          Pau Gasol (toe) participated at shootaround and is still a game-time call for Tuesday's game.
          Kevin Durant (wrist) will play against the Grizzlies on Tuesday night.
          Anderson out indefinitely for N.O., may need surgery
          Jeff Green has a shoulder injury
          Kidd-Gilchrist ready after 6-week absence
          Knicks' Chandler on track to return Tuesday
          Spurs' Green out 4 weeks with finger injury
          Grizzlies' Marc Gasol returns to full practice but no return date set
          Report: Cavs' frustration with Waiters growing
          Report: Market waning for waived Andrew Bynum
          Woodson to Smith: 'Be more of a pro'
          Mark Cuban good with NBA admitting referee mistakes, wish it would happen more
          Aussie guard Exum set to enter NBA draft
          Celtics assistant coach to run in Boston Marathon

Comment

Gred Oden posle kolko bog zna god na klupi i mozda ce igrati...
            Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

TONY MADAFAKING SNELL!
              sigpic

Comment

Ni ja nisam znao da moze ovako nesto
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ainge: Celtics' Rondo to return vs. Lakers
                  Derrick Rose (knee) has resumed traveling with the Bulls.
                  Heat president Pat Reilly downplayed speculation that Miami might be interested in Bynum.
                  Arron Afflalo (strained foot) intends to play against the Bobcats Friday night.
                  Celtics send Crawford to Warriors in 3-team deal
                  Cuban wants one last fine before Stern exit
                  Dwight Howard declines invitation to participate in dunk contest
                  Report: J.R. Smith had 'heated' confrontation with Mike Woodson

Comment

Rondo!
                    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Casiraghi
                      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Hido u LAC

http://www.americkisportovi.net/inde...B-gQ2M.twitter

Comment

Comment

Rekord karijere!

Jos jedan doktor.

Last edited by Rossonero; 18-01-14, 16:00.

Comment

Jancuga

Comment

Working...
                              X