• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 4. WEEK (18/11 - 24/11)

sigpic

Comment

Sta uradi ovo covek

Comment

Ovde se jos bolje vide neke stvari nego na slici koji je Reise postavio.

Kakav mentol

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA BRAT!!! Odbrana? Sta ti je to? Mogu da zamislim facu Woodsona da kojim slucajem nisu svirani koraci odje.
          Koliko Knicksi placu za Tysonom...
          sigpic

Comment

Mora neko da menja JaVale-a dok je povredjen

Comment

Otvorim Twitter jutros i ima sta da vidim,da li je moguće da je Rose opet sjebao koljeno.Kako neko nema sreće stvarno mi nije jasno da je nakon sezone u kojoj je bio MVP pa do sad imao 5,6 povreda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

The Bulls fear Derrick Rose (right knee) may have torn his ACL on Friday night, according to Jordan Bernfield of WGN Radio in Chicago.
                The Bulls said they're not going to release any information on Rose until they get the results of Saturday's MRI. Rose had to leave the arena on crutches and several other reports suggest the Bulls are feeling down as a team. He just returned from a left ACL reconstruction, so this would be beyond devastating.

Comment

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ovo jednostavno nije u redu.

Comment

Originally posted by Monta Ellis #11 View Post

Comment

Ja se jos nadam da nisu ligamenti, ali nažalost velika je šansa da jesu.Ovo stvarno nije pravedno nikako.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

In other news, Marc izgleda pokidao MCL, a i Iggy kaze da je osetio "pop" i da ne moze ni da hoda. Poserem se na NBA.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pa ovo je nenormalno, pa dokle vise.

Comment

Naravno, kod Marc-a je samo sprain, kod Iggy-a istegnuce, a Derrick je pokidao ligamente
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X