X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 3. WEEK (12/11 - 18/11)

sigpic

James Harden expects to play on Monday despite dealing with two sore feet and a cold that is going around the Rockets' locker room.
    Rondo plays 3-on-3 before being cleared by doctor
    Coach Mike Brown said on Monday that starting Andrew Bynum is a possibility.
    Pau Gasol said on Monday that his conditioning is getting better.
    Bryant 'pushing pretty hard' in comeback
    Mike D'Antoni said a change to the lineup is a "definite possibility."
    Coach Mike D'Antoni said he's "concerned" about Steve Nash (back) following Sunday's loss to the Timberwolves.
    Al Jefferson (ankle) will start Monday's game after making it through shootaround with no setbacks.
    F Wilson Chandler (hamstring) will pay tonight vs. Utah. It will be his first action, preseason or regular season.
    Larry Sanders (thumb) did not practice on Monday and is listed as day-to-day.
    Coach Larry Drew said Ersan Ilyasova (ankle) is not ready for the team's upcoming road trip yet.
    J.R. Smith said that his conditioning is a work in progress but his surgically-repaired knee felt fine during his season debut on Sunday.
    Kyle Lowry (ankle) will play in Monday's road game vs. the Rockets.
    Andrei Kirilenko (back spasms) was the only Nets player who didn't participate in Monday's practice.
    George Hill (hip) will play on Monday but he is still "really sore," according to coach Frank Vogel.
    Tyreke Evans aggravated his sprained left ankle during Sunday's game, according to the New Orleans Time-Picayune.
    Carlos Delfino says on his Website he will have foot surgery, likely miss season
    James Harden fined $5,000 for flop against Blake Griffin, Clippers
    After ugly blowout loss Sunday, Knicks’ owner sits down with Woodson
    LeBron: Heat must step up defensive effort
    Pacers' George, Suns' Markieff Morris named Players of the Week

Comment

Derrick Rose (hamstring) expects to play against the Raptors on Friday.
      Michael Carter-Williams missed practiced on Tuesday with a sore foot.
      Andrei Kirilenko (back) will not join the Nets on their west coast trip.
      Danny Granger (calf) will return to practice on Tuesday.
      Udonis Haslem (back) will be a game-time decision for Tuesday's game against Milwaukee.
      Andrew Bynum (knee) will not play in the second game of back-to-backs during November.
      Steve Nash out minimum of two weeks with nerve irritation
      Bucks’ Sanders out 6 weeks due to fight injury
      J.R. Smith may start against the Hawks on Wednesday.
      Bradley Beal's teammates are encouraging him to continue his aggressive shooting.
      Josh Childress signs deal with New Orleans
      Paul Pierce thinks Kevin Garnett (hip) will soon put his early-season struggles behind him.
      Report: Minnesota willing to move Derrick Williams, Alexey Shved for veterans
      D'Antoni: Lakers still searching for identity
      Knicks to Pursue Kevin Love in 2015
      Is Andrew Wiggins the clear No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA draft? Not so fast, scouts say

Comment

Auuuuu :S

Comment

Poster!
          sigpic

Comment

I to bas ortaku sa koledza
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Matt Barnes je kažnjen sa 25,000$ zbog objave na Twitteru nakon utakmice protiv Thundera. Matt se danas nekoliko puta ispričao svima zbog ponašanja i objava...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Direkt Raduljicu u vugla

Comment

Za bolje i nije. Kad vidim da on igra NBA, kapiram da bi mogli i Pajkeca da pustimo.
                      Originally posted by Brajkula
                      Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Comment

Igrači nedelje na Istoku i Zapadu su LeBron James i Blake Griffin ..

Comment

Working...
                          X