Clear All

• NBA 2013/14 - 2. WEEK (5/11 - 11/11)

sigpic

Kakav pas
    sigpic

Comment

Meni je veca bolest sto je dao 7 trojki
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kod GSW-a covek uopste ne zna od koga moze na tekmi da mu preti najveca opasnost. Jednu utakmicu sabije Klay, drugu Curry, trecu Iguodala, sledecu ce verovatno Lee i tako u krug. Stalno ce neko iskakati. Molim Boga da drvo Bogut ostane zdravo pa da gledamo GSW u full izdanju cele sezone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colke995 View Post
          Kod GSW-a covek uopste ne zna od koga moze na tekmi da mu preti najveca opasnost. Jednu utakmicu sabije Klay, drugu Curry, trecu Iguodala, sledecu ce verovatno Lee i tako u krug. Stalno ce neko iskakati. Molim Boga da drvo Bogut ostane zdravo pa da gledamo GSW u full izdanju cele sezone.
          Samo sto im je klupa u rangu Portlandove. Mada mnogo fali Barnes...kad se on vrati, bice to dosta bolje.

Comment

Plej-of Zapada ludilo u najavi. Again.
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Nadam se pobjedi Blazersa veceras, to bi bio strasan start. A mislio sam da ce otvoriti sezonu 0-4 posle poraza od Sunsa. Nepredvidivi zapad!
              sigpic

Comment

Pistonsi - Pejsersi i Blejzersi - Roketsi......dva strasna meca veceras

Comment

Deron Williams is unsure of whether or not he's on a minutes restriction.
                  Chris Bosh will miss Tuesday's matchup against Toronto due to the birth of his daughter.
                  Andrew Bynum acknowledged he is experiencing "little, sharp pains" in both of his surgically prepared knees.
                  Pacers George Hill out for second straight game Tuesday
                  Goran Dragic (ankle) out Tues., doubtful Wed.
                  Lakers' Nash still dealing with nerve damage
                  Jamaal Tinsley will start at point guard for the second straight game on Tuesday.
                  Brandon Rush close to returning for Jazz
                  Greg Oden (knee) did not travel with the Heat to Toronto for Tuesday's game against the Raptors.
                  Wizards coach Randy Wittman believes Nene (calf, Achilles) will be a game-time decision on Wednesday.
                  Harrison Barnes (inflamed toe) did some drills and played three-on-three during Tuesday's light practice.
                  Ben McLemore has been impressing Kings head coach Michael Malone.
                  Coach: Bulls' Rose penalized for being 'nice'
                  Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge: “I’m happy here right now”
                  J.R. Smith: Drug suspension was a blessing
                  Four games in and Cavs' Anthony Bennett yet to make first basket
                  LeBron closing in on 500th straight double-digit game
                  Former All-Star Michael Redd to officially retire as a Buck Wednesday
                  Carter-Williams, Love named Players of the Week

Comment

Veceras se gledaju Pistonsi i Pacersi. Koje ce to tabanje da bude pod kosem

Comment

Inace ovo je najbolji start Pacersa u zadnjih devet godina
                      Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 06-11-13, 12:19.

Comment

Fali i J.R. ali Knicks-i imaju psihološke probleme.
                        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Tyson Chandler (leg) will miss 4-6 weeks with a non-displaced fracture of his right fibula.

Comment

Maler za Nikse.....a i kako da se ne povredi kad su mu noge kao cackalice.....

Comment

Veceras hocu da vidim odbranu, pogotovo odbranu reketa. I hocu da vidim jednu sigurnu pobedu!

Comment

Working...
                              X