Табела:

Распоред до краја недеље:

Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Tyson Chandler (neck) is questionable to play against the Celtics on Tuesday.
    Nikola Vucevic (concussion) did not participate in shootaround on Monday and is looking doubtful to play against the Heat.
    Chris Paul's left knee is okay after he bumped it on Saturday against the Nets.
    Greivis Vasquez will not play on Monday against the Nuggets due to an ankle injury.
    P.J. Carlesimo admitted that he's "concerned" about Joe Johnson's health.
    Mavs guard Rodrigue Beaubois (left hand surgery) said he's going to be out 4-to-6 weeks.
    Dion Waiters' knee is not showing improvement, and there is no timetable for his return.
    Pistons’ Bynum could be shut down for season due to hand.
    Report: UNLV’s Bennett to declare for NBA draft.
    Report: Blazers likely to let Eric Maynor become an unrestricted free agent.
    Sacramento says arena deal will keep NBA Kings in town.
    Pacers can't count on Danny Granger's return.
    Webster might stick in DC. Swingman Martell Webster's open to re-signing with the Wizards

Comment

Kevin Garnett (ankle) is doubtful to play on Tuesday, and Doc Rivers indicated Garnett could miss four-to-five games.
      Celtics-ima je samo ovo jos trebalo....vezali 4 poraza tako da je ova povreda u malo nezgodno ali sta da se radi....

Njima je samo bitno da izbegnu LBJ-a i kompaniju u PO ....Monta i Bucks-i Heat zeljno iscekuju.

Comment

Mogu samo zeljno da iscekuju navijaci Baksa da gledaju kako se ovi sprdaju sa njimovim timom
        "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
        Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
        sigpic
        HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Wade opet ne igra,mozda je nesto ozbiljno
          Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Wade's injury is considered "minor" and he's listed as day-to-day, so hopefully he'll return vs. the Bulls on Wednesday, or at least the Hornets on Friday.

Comment

Ako ne bude igrao u sredu to je kraj serije!!!

Comment

Imaju oni James-a...ne sekiram se ja mnogo za njih...razbijaju ljudi sve zivo, ne verujem da ce i Bulls-i mnogo namuciti.

Comment

Originally posted by Monta Ellis #11 View Post
                  Imaju oni James-a...ne sekiram se ja mnogo za njih...razbijaju ljudi sve zivo, ne verujem da ce i Bulls-i mnogo namuciti.
                  Bez Wade bice jako tesko.Deng jako dobro moze da cuva Lebrona tako da bice ta utakmica dosta zajebana.

Comment

Ma nema da brines bre. Po meni najveci problem moze da vas prestavi dostovanju Sparsima.
                    sigpic
                    HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

10.Curry double crossover on Nash
                      9.A.Davis putback dunk
                      8.Hustle play ba Mo Williams
                      7.John Wall scores carrer high 47 points,but he also had HUGE block
                      6.LeBron James high-flying slam in Orlando
                      5.L.Amundson two straight block
                      4.No need to chasedown G.Green
                      3.LBJ alley oop to C.Anderson
                      2.Kobe Bryant double-clutch reverse dunk
                      1.LBJ alley oop dunk on Beno Udrih
                      sigpic
                      HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Posle onog daggera, mogao je i u zadnjem napadu da rokne trojku za 50 poena.

Koja masina.

"John Wall have it all!"
                        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Dwyane Wade had a precautionary MRI exam on his knee last week which revealed no serious damage.Wade anticipates playing against the Bulls on Sunday after missing the last two games in order to get some rest.
                          Celtics GM Danny Ainge said Kevin Garnett does not have a sprained ankle.
                          Tony Parker admitted that "it's going to take some time" for his ankle to get back to 100 percent.
                          Eric Gordon revealed that he's dealing with swelling in his left ankle after aggravating it last Friday against the Grizzlies.
                          Greivis Vasquez said after Monday's win that his ankle is feeling "a lot better."
                          Rudy Gay is making progress with his back injury, and the Raptors are officially listing him as day-to-day.
                          He’s not shut down, Kyrie Irving could return this season.
                          Metta World Peace (knee) will be reevaluated on Tuesday in Minnesota and is questionable to play on Wednesday.
                          Sacramento added a fourth major investor to their group in Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs and sources tell Rotoworld that strong momentum is building for the city to keep its Kings.

Comment

There was no change in the status of Derrick Rose (knee) Tuesday.
                            Rose continues to practice in full, but there's no sign that when or if he'll be playing in a game. Last week, the 2010-11 MVP had this to say: "I just know that I'm close, and I'm taking every day seriously. ... It could be tomorrow and I could feel like I could play in the next game. Nobody knows by God."

Comment

Coach George Karl said Ty Lawson (heel) "didn't look good" during a limited practice Tuesday.
                              Andrew Bynum (knee surgeries) will be on crutches for six weeks.
                              Tyson Chandler (neck) did not participate in shootaround on Tuesday and will be a game-time decision against the Celtics.
                              David West (back), George Hill (groin) and Lance Stephenson (hip) could all return on Wednesday against the Rockets.
                              Suspension over, Hedo Turkoglu can return to Magic.
                              Courtney Lee (ankle) held out of shootaround.
                              Nikola Vucevic ruled out of Wednesday's game.
                              Joakim Noah (foot) "did a little more" in practice on Tuesday and is a game-time decision against the Heat on Wednesday.
                              Doc Rivers: I'm not happy that Kenyon Martin went to the Knicks
                              LeBron, Harden named Players of Week.

Comment

Working...
                              X