Распоред до краја недеље:

Last edited by Урош94; 18-03-13, 04:04.
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Richard Hamilton (back) will not play on Monday.
    Taj Gibson (sprained MCL) has been upgraded to a game-time call on Monday.
    Derrick Rose is "unlikely" to play on Monday.
    Kirk Hinrich (foot) did not practice on Sunday and he's considered doubtful to play on Monday.
    Bulls Update

Kobe Bryant is not likely to suit up Monday when the Lakers are in Phoenix.
    Kevin Garnett (strained adductor) did not participate in shootaround on Monday, and he'll be a "game-time decision" against the Heat.
    Danny Granger (knee) has been cleared to resume basketball activities and is expected to play this week.
    David West will be a game-time decision on Monday due to a lower back sprain.
    Metta World Peace "popped something" in his fibula agains the Thunder back on January 11, but "it didn't tear," and currently he's feeling much better.
    Larry Drew confirmed that he wanted to ease Jeff Teague back into action following his ankle sprain.
    Nikola Pekovic said it would take 2-3 games for him to feel "normal" again.
    Larry Sanders fined $50K for using ‘a derogatory and offensive term’ and publicly criticizing officials.

Comment

Aldridge proglasen za igraca nedelje na zapadu (Mart 11-17).

U 3 utakmice (2-1) imao je 27 poena, 10.7 skokova, 3 blokade i 3 asistencije prosjecno. Sutirao je i 19-19 slobodna bacanja.
      sigpic

Comment

Ko je na istoku?

Comment

Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
          Ko je na istoku?
          Buduci hall of famer.
          sigpic

Comment

Zidar.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
              Zidar.
              Znao sam

Izivljavao se prosle nedelje. Belezio prosecno 24 poena, 11 asistencija, 5.5 skokova i 2.5 ukradene lopte. 61.7% iz igre i pogodio 4 od 5 trojki.

Comment

Kakav mamojebac deckic. Posprdao se samo tako. Sledece sezone all eyeZ on Capital boyZ !
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Originally posted by Mladen View Post
                  Kakav mamojebac deckic. Posprdao se samo tako. Sledece sezone all eyeZ on Capital boyZ !
                  Ma ukenjace Grunfeld i ekipa to na leto

Comment

Mislim da Washington sledece sezone ide u plejof bez problema jos ako pokupe solidno krilo sa drafta da ih bog vidi.
                    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Dje ces boljeg od Webstera?
                      sigpic

Comment

Uvijek moze bolje od ovog covjeka.
                        Spoiler
                        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Samo se vi zajebavajte, ali covek igra maestralno cele sezone.
                          Nema tekme na kojoj nije dao sve od sebe. Sutira fenomenalno, trudi se...ma odlican je. Stvarno ne mogu nista lose o njemu da kazem.

Comment

Pre tacno 5 godina Celticsi su prekinuli niz Rocketsa od 22 uzastopne pobede i kasnie otisli skroz do finala gde su pobedili Lakerse i osvojili titulu! A veceras igraju protiv Miamia koji je takodje na nizu od 22 uzastopne pobeda, sto mislite može li se istorija ponoviti?

Sta mislite jel moze Boston veceras da zaustavi Majami?
                            Last edited by NbaIsMyLife; 18-03-13, 22:45.
                            "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
                            Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
                            sigpic
                            HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Imam osecaj da se D-Rose vraca ove nedelje, daj Boze da sam u pravu. Jednostavno, toliko nekih sitnih informacija u zadnjih par dana i nijedna nije ni da govori da ce tako biti, ali sve to samim tim znaci da vise nema problema (pre svega fizickih) i da je tu gde i treba. Posebno raduje ono da bi verovatno mogao da bude jos i bolji.
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                              X