• Show
Clear All

• Australian open 2013. - Uzivo komentarisanje meceva

Je li samo na trici ima strim ?
    sigpic
    sigpic

Mikas je sve objasnio
    Originally posted by Miko View Post
    Evo ko hoce da gleda kvalifikacije veceras , pokriveni tereni 3,6 i 8 , steta Brown nije pokriven ali valjda nece biti potrebe za nerviranjem

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ive.quals.html
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
      Mikas je sve objasnio
      Nisam video , hvala obojici
      sigpic
      sigpic

Comment

Videcemo da li ce biti opcija da mi biramo koji teren zelimo da gledamo ili ce oni da dadnu koji htednu , bojim se da ce ipak biti ova druga opcija
        Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Live streaming not avaiable in all regions due to broadcast rights

Kako ono bese od Asprilje zna li ko gde se nalazi za modify headers
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Meni ne pise to. Pise samo da je off air.
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

pise i meni sada live stream is off-air ali malopre bilo ono plavo ispisano nesto i dole malim slovima u levom uglu da nije dostupno , videcemo je li moze ili ne moze

Comment

Radi kao sto je uvek i radilo
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Radi Miksone, sta nas trolujes koji djavo
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Radi i kao i uvek, savrsen je strim
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

Savrsen stream Pa samo napisao sto je pisalo dole da se na vreme opremim ali dobro je srecom

Comment

Samo sto ce oni birati terene ocigledno.

EDIT: Ipak izgleda samo sa trojke prenos.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Trojka je njima najvaznija, srecom i meni
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Je l' crk'o i kod vas?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Je l' crk'o i kod vas?
                              Nazalost da

EDIT : Evo proradi
                              Last edited by Devil; 09-01-13, 00:11.
                              sigpic
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X