X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg79975#msg79975 date=1249028759]
    Cavic morao da baci sidro da ne bi oborio svetski rekord na 100m leptir u kvalifikacijama
    Lendjer treci u grupi. Videcemo da li je to dovoljno za polufinale.
    [/quote]

Phepls je usao u svoj ritam,nakon sto ga je razoruzao Bidermann.On tu pobjeduje.

Comment

Pa vidis li FC da mu ni DOPING vise ne djeluje,gotov je,ima Cavic da ga razbije 8) 8) 8) 8)
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79979#msg79979 date=1249028953]
          Pa vidis li FC da mu ni DOPING vise ne djeluje,gotov je,ima Cavic da ga razbije 8) 8) 8) 8)
          [/quote]

Jeste li vidjeli,sta uradi onaj Pirsol neki dan :o :o :o

Comment

al' ste se raspisali...

znaci veceras je SF,valjda necu da prespavam ;D ;D ;D ;D
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Izbrisi samo to "ne" poslije valjda tada ce biti istina 100% ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Bojana polufinale ima da prespavas 100 posto 8) 8) 8),ali posto je sjutra subota,mozes dugo da spavas,finale ces sigurno da gledas
                sigpic

Comment

e u inat vama,necu da spavam nego cu da odgledam SF 8) ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

To cese se desiti u slucaju,da te san prevari. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

odgledacu trku i pojavicu se na forumu,to ce vam biti dovoljan dokaz ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vise nego dovoljan...

Ja danas idem na bazen,a vi morate biti na poslu po ovakvoj vrucini

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg79994#msg79994 date=1249030182]
                          Vise nego dovoljan...

[/quote]
                          Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

[quote author=DANIJEL BL link=topic=1649.msg80002#msg80002 date=1249030736]
                            Vise nego dovoljan...

[/quote][/quote]

Znam,znam,prelijepo. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg80005#msg80005 date=1249030831]
                              Vise nego dovoljan...

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

fc nisi ni svestan kako je lepo raditi i biti na poslu na 35 stepeni 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg80009#msg80009 date=1249031224]
                                [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg80005#msg80005 date=1249030831]
                                Vise nego dovoljan...

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

:o..Moram i ja poceti raditi,da vidim to uzivanje. 8) 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X