• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Mozda kancelariju

Comment

Ma ne umije ona to ,kad ode na odmor ja cu da je naucim 8) 8) 8)
      sigpic

Comment

Onda spava. Nema trece
        Jos bi mogla da trazi psa, ali posto ga je nasla, onda sigurno spava.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

slusajte bre vas dvojica,sa mnom ste nasli da se sprdate
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja sam se uplasio

Idem ja, bice ovde i batina

Comment

gold,ti si mi ovde u kraju,tebe mogu lako da nadjem
                ovaj Vladan mi je malo dalje > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana :o :o :o :o,e ovo je stvarno bilo nisko > > > > > >
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79952#msg79952 date=1249026986]
                    [/quote]

:-* :-* :-*

je l' ces ponovo da ostavljas broj drugarima da ti se jave? ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79953#msg79953 date=1249027022]
                      [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79952#msg79952 date=1249026986]
                      [/quote][/quote]
                      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      Drugari znate broj ,pa zovite ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Vladane avtar ti je prekrasan

PSa li su Wawrinka i Federerova zena rod ili nesto slicno????

Comment

Brat i sestra Vavrinka i Vavrinec,rodjeni brat i sestra
                          sigpic

Comment

cao FC

odakle ti ideja da su nesto u rodu? ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Cao BG

dobro,ne morate se odmah sprdati ;D ;D ;D samo recite ;D

Comment

Pa FC ko se sprda,oni su rodjeni brat i sestra,najrodjeniji,jeste da je Mirka VAVRINEC iz Slovacke,a Stan VAVRINKA iz Svice,ali da su brat i sestra , JESU ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X