X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

ajde,idi radi,red je i da neko radi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79724#msg79724 date=1248945081]
      [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg79713#msg79713 date=1248942044]
      Dobro jutro radnici.
      [/quote][/quote]

Cao..Vani je,nemam pojma sta radi ;) ;D

Comment

Imali nekih vjesti,gdje je Fed i njegove cerkice ;D

Comment

nema,pa valjda su kuci i uzivaju 8)

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobar dan radni narode

Comment

cao gold

juce sam ti prosla kroz kraj, eto mogli smo da se nadjemo da mi das one meceve iz Bastada sto mi fale ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nema ti ovdje Gold radnog naroda ;),samo ja radim 8),ostali vise po forumu ;D ;D ;D
                sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Samo kod mene u stanu, nista na ulici. Ne ide da tako poverljive snimke razmenjujemo pred svetom.

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79752#msg79752 date=1248959316]
                  Nema ti ovdje Gold radnog naroda ;),samo ja radim 8),ostali vise po forumu ;D ;D ;D
                  [/quote]

Comment

E pa, radni narode, odoh ja da trcim. Da stignem do vaterpola

Comment

Ajde,ajde
                      Gold nemoj da se ljutis,ali ja mislim da ti uopste nijesi ni snimao BASTAD 8)
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79756#msg79756 date=1248959582]
                        Ajde,ajde
                        Gold nemoj da se ljutis,ali ja mislim da ti uopste nijesi ni snimao BASTAD 8)
                        [/quote]

Ko nije?
                        U tri primerka

Comment

Ma budi kao FC pa postuj moje misljenje ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          E i ja idem kuci,zavrsio sam sa poslom za danas
                          sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Samo kod mene u stanu, nista na ulici. Ne ide da tako poverljive snimke razmenjujemo pred svetom.

[/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg79755#msg79755 date=1248959525]
                              E pa, radni narode, odoh ja da trcim. Da stignem do vaterpola
                              [/quote]

po ovoj vrucini :o :o ja jedva tipkam po ovoj tastaturi koliko je toplo ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79758#msg79758 date=1248959883]
                                E i ja idem kuci,zavrsio sam sa poslom za danas
                                [/quote]
                                Slagah,moram da ostanem bar do 4 > > > > >
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X