This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Danas je sjajan dan za posao,sjajan 8) 8) 8),Shumi se vratio,danas ima da ostanem do 15:30 minimum ;D ;D ;D ;D
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg79713#msg79713 date=1248942044]
      Dobro jutro radnici.
      [/quote]

cao FC
      gde ti je brat,sta radi?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Nema nikog ,sjutra se Manda vrace pa nastavljamo pricu o bh-u ;D ;D ;D ;D
        sigpic

Comment

stvarno,taj Manda da dodje,ja sam se bas uzelela price o bh,a kad nije on tu,to nije to ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Znaci kad Manda dodje imacemo o cemu da pricamo 8),a brzo ce i tenis doci na red 8)(mozda ;D ;D ;D)
            sigpic

Comment

e jedva cekam da pocne pravi tenis
              sad mi se vec gleda,dovoljno je bilo odmora od tenisa ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Mogu ti reci da sam se i ja bas uzelio (ali ja sam pratio i Bastad i Stuttgart i Hamburg 8),za razliku od nekih ;D ;D ;D ;D)
                Jos ce sad BETON,teritorija Novaka Djokovica,spremite se za tesku dominaciju 8) 8) 8)
                sigpic

Comment

ja sam malo gledala Hamburg i Stuttgart
                  bastad se podrazumeva,to sam i snimala 8) ;D ;D

sad malo gledam umag,ali samo zato sto cekam da prikazu okolinu i da vidim more

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

hrt2 prenosi,ali ne svaki dan...danas sigurno nece ili ce kasnije posto ce prenositi vaterpolo...

i ja cekam Gstad,igra Chardy,pa cu malo baciti pogled ;)

ti sunmnjas da sam ja gledala Bastad? :o :o
                      e sad si me bas povredio :'( :'(

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ti sunmnjas da sam ja gledala Bastad? :o :o
                        e sad si me bas povredio :'( :'(

[/quote]
                        :-* :-* :-*
                        Ti znas da ja SUMNJAM u svakoga ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        Pa nemam Hrt2,zato ti i kazem da nemam dje da gledam ;)
                        Ali zato je danas vaterpolo,nadam se pobjedi 8) 8) 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

uh,i ja se nadam pobedi,to bi bilo savrseno

a sta mislis ko ce da pobedi,Spanija ili USA?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ti znas moju za ljubav prema Spancima ;) ;D ;D,iskreno se nadam da ce Ameri 8),ali su sanse onako objektivno 50-50,mozda mala prednost Spancima ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

ja mislim da ce Spanci...

ali samo ovi nasi da dobiju

i nadam se da cu gledati,da necu zaspati negde na pola

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Gledaj obavezno,pa poslije spavaj ;)
                                Ja idem,imam nekog posla >(cudno zar ne ;D ;D ;D),pa se vidimo kasnije ;)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X