This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

:-\ :-\ pa kako bre,a imas tako lep avatar 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
      Ajde priznat cu ti ;),nijesam bio na forumu :-[,zato sto sam svo ovo vrijeme razgovarao sa drugarima ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      sigpic

Comment

jao bas mi je drago zbog tebe 8) ;D ;D ;D
        nema veze sto nisi bio na forumu,vazno je da si ti nasao srodne duse ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

E pa posto sam nasao srodne duse ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,onda ne moras sjutra da mi dajes gole muskarce ;)
          sigpic

Comment

obecavam ti da sutra neces dobiti golog muskarca 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
              E jos obecaj da mi neces dati golu Serenu,Petrovu ili Klejbanovu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,i da mirno spavam nocas 8)
              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

e pa sad,ne mogu sve da ti kazem...strpi se do sutra pa ces videti ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobro bar nece biti golih muskaraca :-*(do kraja nedjelje nadam se),i to je nesto 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

pa ne bi trebalo,ali nikad se ne zna 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]Pa trebalo bi da sjutra dodjem na forum,ali opet nikad se ne zna 8) ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Zasto mi ovo krajnje zlokobno zvuci

Comment

• [/quote]

Zasto mi ovo krajnje zlokobno zvuci
                          [/quote]

gold trebao si do sad da naucis da sam ja pravi i da je nemoguce da cinim zle stvari ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Znam te, znas me

Nego, uzmi ovaj dansnji avatar i zarotiraj ga u photoshopu, za sutra

Comment

• [/quote]

Znam te, znas me

Nego, uzmi ovaj dansnji avatar i zarotiraj ga u photoshopu, za sutra
                              [/quote]

vidis,vidis,dobra ti je ta ideja 8) 8)
                              moracu da razmislim,ali mozda je bolje da sutra bude neki drugi, a ovaj zarotirani u sredu...da ne bude monotono ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja cu ujutro na posao > > >,tako da vas pozdravljam ;)
                                Laku noc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X