• Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79257#msg79257 date=1248682508]
    e taman sam zaboravila na odbojku > > >
    sinoc sam bas bila ljuta > > > > > > >
    [/quote]
    Ja nisam mogao zaspati do 2....
    Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

• [/quote]
      malo srece na kraju da je bilo,mogli smo da osvojimo...
      Ali imamo mladu ekipu,koja je u vrhu bar nesto...
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• [/quote]
        [/quote]

ali Nikola Grbic nam uskoro odlazi,to je najveci problem :-\
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• http://www.blic.rs/sport.php?id=103427
          sigpic

Comment

Da a novi se ne nazire.....
            Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

• [/quote]
              [/quote][/quote]
              jest,tesko ce naci zmjenu...pribliznu...
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

da i ja stavim ovaj vazni smajli... ;)
                sigpic

Comment

• Oznoji se Tata sav,
                  bekendi ga strasno muce,
                  borio se kao lav!
                  al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

mando pa gde je nova anketa?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg79269#msg79269 date=1248683078]
                      mando pa gde je nova anketa?
                      [/quote]
                      meni su ruke zavezane... ;),ja sam htio,ali vladan kaze NE!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dovidjenja.
                        [/quote]
                        Zasto dovidjenja,pa sjutra/nocas cemo se pozdravit 8)
                        I vidis li koliko je taj Manda bezobrazan samo,ne usisava,a koristi smajli ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

Vladane, dobar ti taj reket na avataru

Comment

pa vidi kako je savrsena poza,za jednorucni bh 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A tebi je Bojana odlican onaj avatar sa usisavanjem pod presingom

Comment

pa to je 'dobrovoljno' usisavanje 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X