X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

od svaba izgubiti je tesko!
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg79173#msg79173 date=1248642812]

Auuuuuu ... pa mogao sam da predpostavim.
      Mi bebe iz Visegradske smo stalno mlatili tamo vas iz NF
      [/quote]

to mozda te godine kad si ti rodjen,kad sam ja rodjena bilo je drugacije 8) ;D ;D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

@Mando
        Utripovali su se previse,mislili su da ce da se prosetaju do finala,ovo ce im biti odlicna lekcija , za ubuduce 8)
        Njemcima svaka cast,prije svega golmanu(koji je dobio utakmicu),covjek ima 41 godinu i branio je i za Sovjetski Savez 8)
        sigpic

Comment

nego nema nam jinxy,izgleda da ponovo pije i placa ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]Jinxy ;D ;D ;D
            sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

A nece biti.
              Tradicija je da iz Visegradske sikaniraju iz NF

Comment

• [/quote]

Ovo je ubedljivo najbolji smiley koji sam video

Comment

• [/quote]

A nece biti.
                  Tradicija je da iz Visegradske sikaniraju iz NF
                  [/quote]

pa da,vi iz Visegradske sve pokusavate na snagu,zato sto bas i nemate pameti mnogo,za razliku od nas iz NF-a 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

ljudi laku noc,idem ja da spavam

Valdane,sutra da si se prepodne pojavio na forumu 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Laku noc
                      Vidimo se u subotu ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Pa nece biti da ste vi pametniji od nas
                        Jedino znamo da smo mi jaci, a pamet bi smo morali da proverimo. Ne bih se ja tu kladio na vas
                        Takodje, mi bebe iz Visegradske smo skromni i to nam je plus

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg79186#msg79186 date=1248644143]
                          Laku noc
                          Vidimo se u subotu ;D ;D ;D
                          [/quote]

Ma da, najbolji potez u datom trenutku

Comment

• [/quote]

Jedino znamo da smo mi jaci, a pamet bi smo morali da proverimo. Ne bih se ja tu kladio na vas
                            [/quote]

ma da niste toliko skromni bili biste savrseni ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

;)(greska)
                              sigpic
                              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote][/quote]kakvi ste vi beogradjani sve diplomatski,kultura iz vas izvire...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X