• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

Ahaaaaa

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

kevendis[/quote]
        :o :o :o :o :o :o
        Ipak je to bio Cavendish ;D ;D ;D,u redu izvinjavam se sto sam sumnjao ;)
        sigpic

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

A kako su se zvala ta dvojica
          Za peticu!

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78814#msg78814 date=1248468152]
            A kako su se zvala ta dvojica
            Za peticu!
            [/quote]

nema sanse da se setim :'( :'(
            nesto na N ???

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A Jinxy cuti,mora da nije gledala > > > >
              sigpic

Comment

Sedi 2

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78816#msg78816 date=1248468319]
                  A Jinxy cuti,mora da nije gledala > > > >
                  [/quote]

Ona se spremala danas.
                  Ima ispit iz muzickog u ponedeljak.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78817#msg78817 date=1248468328]
                    Sedi 2
                    [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Dvojka za minuli rad.
                        Nisi redovno pratila i sada hoces jednom etapom da dobijes peticu. I da nisam strog, kao sto jesam, ne bih mogao da ti dam vise od dvojke

Edit:
                        Za dopunsku nastavu cemo se dogovoriti

Comment

• [/quote]

Dvojka za minuli rad.
                          Nisi redovno pratila i sada hoces jednom etapom da dobijes peticu. I da nisam strog, kao sto jesam, ne bih mogao da ti dam vise od dvojke
                          [/quote]
                          U pravu si,ja se sad kajem sto sam joj popustao > > >
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oznoji se Tata sav,
                            bekendi ga strasno muce,
                            borio se kao lav!
                            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

Dvojka za minuli rad.
                              [/quote]

pa trebalo bi da mi das lepu ocenu kao nagradu sto sam odgledala jednu etapu i da imam motivaciju da gledam dalje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

jinxy,sedi 1,nemas pojma

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X