This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

a ne Vladane,moras da mi das priliku za revans 8)

gold,pa Verdaso je sigurno bolje gradjen od Serene,bolje nega da gledam nego nju 8) ;D ;D
    a svi dobro znate moju ljubav prema Mareju > > > >
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Bojana ovo je samo bio test da vidim da si si stvarno spremna za revans 8),posto vidim da jesi zamolicemo Tmaca da nam nedje oko 3 sata nocas nadje jedan mec (neka postuje ovdje,jeste da je SPAM,ali sta da se radi ;D) ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Vladane, nemoj da mi zameris sto cu ovo da ti kazem, ali ti spamujes za medalju

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg78591#msg78591 date=1248381950]
        gold,pa Verdaso je sigurno bolje gradjen od Serene,bolje nega da gledam nego nju 8) ;D ;D
        [/quote]

Serena je sve sama prirodna lepota

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78595#msg78595 date=1248382438]
          Vladane, nemoj da mi zameris sto cu ovo da ti kazem, ali ti spamujes za medalju[/quote]

Serena je sve sama prirodna lepota
          [/quote]
          To je tvoje misljenje,ali nikako se ne bih slozio,mozda malo na ovom pdf-u ;D ;D ;D,na ostalima nikako 8) 8) 8)
          sigpic

Comment

pa zbog toga i imamo ovu temu,da spamujemo i lupamo gluposti ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

S obzirom da nema nista posebno, evo Mathieu-Troicki...
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg78604#msg78604 date=1248392664]
                S obzirom da nema nista posebno, evo Mathieu-Troicki...
                [/quote]
                Tmac,ti si vampir.
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Mathieu - Troicki 6:4;6:7;4:6
                  Ajde Viktore mozes ti to 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78606#msg78606 date=1248397910]
                    Mathieu - Troicki 6:4;6:7;4:6
                    Ajde Viktore mozes ti to 8)
                    [/quote]
                    Jos jedan vampir.
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

dobro jutro

Mathieu-Troicki 7/5 6/3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobro jutro
                        Ti cak ni ne vjerujes da ce se igrati 3 seta :o,pa ja vec racunam da sam pobijedio 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Bojana nije patriota

Comment

evo stidim se

ali Rogi je postao tata,i to jos 2 devojcice

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

pa normalno da je znao da ce da dobije bliznakinje,ali nije hteo da kaze ;)
                                inace zovu se Charlene Riva i Myla Rose
                                postovala sam na Federerovoj temi ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X