This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

dakle, ti si sada i zvanicno LOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxa

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=natasha link=topic=1649.msg78212#msg78212 date=1248256134]
      ivo karlovic!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ne mogu da verujem!!!!!!!!!!! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

samo..... Vladanovi avatari su ubedljivo najbolji..............

sta se radi? kako ste ljudi?

[/quote]
      Evo u B L vru?ina ...valjda ?e se pregurati dan.....
      Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78206#msg78206 date=1248255963]
        [quote author=DANIJEL BL link=topic=1649.msg78195#msg78195 date=1248255410]
        Divan avatar...?ovjek je prosto oli?enje ljepote....
        [/quote]Jal da ;),evo i Danijel ti kaze 8),meni samo nije jasno kako se njoj ne svidja ;D ;D ;D
        Sto se ispadanja Simona tice to nikako ne moze biti lijepa vijest > > > > >
        [/quote]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Natasha sto je to do sad bilo nesto NEZVANICNO ;D ;D ;D ;D
          Simon ostaje u TOP 10,prosle godine je pobijedio Nadala,Djokovica i Federera,ima kvalitet,to je bar ocigledno 8) 8) 8) 8)
          sigpic

Comment

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Simon..... hm..... pa kako igra zadnjih par turnira........ teshko ce ostati tu gde jeste.......
              mada.... nikad se ne zna sa tim zgoljavim decacichem....

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78221#msg78221 date=1248256580]
                Natasha sto je to do sad bilo nesto NEZVANICNO ;D ;D ;D ;D
                Simon ostaje u TOP 10,prosle godine je pobijedio Nadala,Djokovica i Federera,ima kvalitet,to je bar ocigledno 8) 8) 8) 8)
                [/quote]

ma bilo je ocigledno! ali dok neko to ne izgovori, kao da ne vazi! tako da evo - svecano overavam iskaz!!! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

pi bre.... ala si maliciozan......
                    pa kakve to sad veze ima?! ako ga je pobedio!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pa samo sam zelio da kazem da 8)
                      UM CARUJE , SNAGA KLADE VALJA
                      sigpic

Comment

• UM CARUJE , STEROIDNI SE RASPADA OD STEROIDA
                        [/quote]

Fixed.

Comment

Au :o ;D,ja ne mogu biti ovako SUROV to prepustam Gospodinu GOLDU ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Vladane, prijatelju, ne treba mesati surovost sa istinom

Comment

a UM je predpostavljam asocijacija za Novaka?! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78230#msg78230 date=1248257795]
                                Vladane, prijatelju, ne treba mesati surovost sa istinom
                                [/quote]

ja ipak mislim da istina poneki put surova 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X