Clear All

• The Man matters more then the titles

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

evo vratila sam,da ne ispadne da sam varala nesto ;) ;D ;D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

E tako je vec bolje ,ako izgubim i budem morao da nosim Rogera ovo ostaje ;D ;D ;D

''To Start Press Any Key''. Where's the ANY key? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navaro uzeo prvi set 7:5 8) 8) 8)
        sigpic

Comment

Dobro BFBG, koliko tebi sefica nije na poslu?
          Radite li vi ista tamo

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78065#msg78065 date=1248175916]
              Dobro BFBG, koliko tebi sefica nije na poslu?
              Radite li vi ista tamo
              [/quote]

e vratila se sa odmora,ali ona ne sedi sa mnom u kancelariji 8)
              trenutno jos nije frka,tako da mogu da dodjem,nesto pomalo radim i kontrolisem da li ceo sistem radi ali kad nas budu ubacili u masinu :-X :-X

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja sam na GO

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg78070#msg78070 date=1248177456]
                  Ja sam na GO
                  [/quote]

>

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ispao ROBREDO 8) 8) 8)

Ivane MAJSTORE
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78073#msg78073 date=1248181416]
                      Ispao ROBREDO 8) 8) 8)

Ivane MAJSTORE
                      [/quote]

a tu si,nisi u kafani ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg78075#msg78075 date=1248181748]
                          ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          Sad dodjoh,odspavah jednu turu[/quote]

dok se ja ovde kuvam i radim nesto,ti spavas,onaj gold je na godisnjem,manda je negde na moru,kralj i fc otisli na more pa u nemacku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

uh,sto si fin,nisi morao samo zbog mene da ustajes rano,mogao si slobodno da spavas,ne bih se ja ljutila ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                                Onda ujutro necu ranit,neka stoji Srdja ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X