X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Dart gunner je online. ;D

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg92536#msg92536 date=1253192527]
        Ma ja sam za sve opcije koje ce dovesti do ponovnog prijateljstva izmedju Novakovih fanova na ovom forumu .
        [/quote]
        Ovo je ono pravo,Aleksa brate jos jednom izvini zbog onoga,dje ce mi dusa...[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg92539#msg92539 date=1253192569]
        Dart gunner je online. ;D
        [/quote]Cao drugar ;D
        sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Dart, ako ikako mozes, oprosti zbog moje nepromisljenosti ...

Dobro dosao nazad

Comment

• [/quote]

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

Sastanak veceras, da dogovorimo strategiju protiv Bojane!
                Vladane, spremi kljuc!

Comment

• [/quote]
                  Jinxy,nemoj ni da si pomislila da odes sa foruma >,treba da izaberes Bojani avatar za subotu 8)[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92544#msg92544 date=1253192683]
                  Sastanak veceras, da dogovorimo strategiju protiv Bojane!
                  Vladane, spremi kljuc!

[/quote]
                  Sve ce biti u najboljem redu,nemoj da brines ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

ma mozete samo da je smisljate,nikad je necete smisliti...nemate vi dovoljno sivih celija za tako nesto ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Odoh ja da skinem onu sa prozoru,ali me necete naterati da skinem onu Sereninu iz wc-a.A i ona manja ostaje u mom novcaniku.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg92548#msg92548 date=1253192820]
                        Odoh ja da skinem onu sa prozoru,ali me necete naterati da skinem onu Sereninu iz wc-a.A i ona manja ostaje u mom novcaniku.
                        [/quote]

Dobro, moze ta da ostane u WC-u.

Sve je dobro sto se dobro zavrsi

Comment

Jinxy mi te volimo!Jinxy mi te volimo!Ne-i-di.Ne-i-di.

Comment

• Oznoji se Tata sav,
                            bekendi ga strasno muce,
                            borio se kao lav!
                            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg92551#msg92551 date=1253192914]
                              A za subotu ja biram.
                              [/quote]
                              Ti si trebala i za danas da izaberes,ali si kasno dosla ;)
                              A posto ostajes,spremi se da gubis verbalne bitke od Alekse 8)
                              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Bravo bambina.
                                Umalo da mi skratis zivot ...
                                ... koji sad i ne vredi nesto nakon Dartovog bana ...

... sad me bas grize savest ...

Comment

Working...
                                X