This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

PRESTANI DA EDITUJES MOJE POSTOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg91920#msg91920 date=1253091672]
      2. Brisacu sve postove koji mi se ne svide bez upozorenjna (osim Aleksinih).
      [/quote]
      Bojana sto ne citas postove gospodina Moderatora 8)
      sigpic

Comment

Vladane slihtaro jedna
        imam osecaj da taj post znas napamet

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
          Namjeravao sam da ti dozvolim da promijenis avatar uvece,da stavis ovu sliku http://i28.tinypic.com/2z9jhug.jpg ,ali sad nista od toga 8)
          I da,znam svaki post gospodina Moderatora,jednostavno tu nema nista lose,cak se i ponosim sa tim 8)
          sigpic

Comment

Bojana, hvala na podrsci

Comment

gold,eno ti je poruka na vrhu strane > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana, ne znam sta znaci EIDTUJES?
                Ako mi to pojasnis rado cu da prestanem sa tim

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92296#msg92296 date=1253177969]
                  Bojana, ne znam sta znaci EIDTUJES?
                  Ako mi to pojasnis rado cu da prestanem sa tim

[/quote]

ispravila sam :-[ :-[

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

E dobro, malo smo zaveli red.
                    Sad malo da pricamo o Simonu!

Comment

Simon > > > > >
                      jos malo pa leti iz top 10 8) 8) 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]Pa sto ga drzis na avataru,onda ;D
                        Ajde ne foliraj vise,ne volis covjeka samo zato sto je prosle godine pobijedio Rogera 2 puta,pobjedio ga je pa sta,kad je bolji igrac 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Pre bih rekao da ga ne voli jer je daleko bolje gradjen od Svajcarske grisine.
                          A i bolje izgleda.

Comment

ko bre bolje izgleda? > >
                            ovaj Simon je muskarac u pokusaju,vidi ga kakav je mrsav

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana ne mogu vise da te ubedjujem.
                              Tvoj sistem vrednosti muskog roda je malo pomeren u stranu

Comment

Meni se cini da je Gilles bolje gradjen od Rogera,a bice ovo sto je Gold rekao,pa ti je krivo 8)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X