• Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg92268#msg92268 date=1253172542]
    Pa jeste mrsav,ali je bolje gradjen od Rogera,npr. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Bojana ne sprdaj se,pogledaj ga,covjek ima misice,koji se vide ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

Comment

Rekoh ti jednom da je svaki prosecan Srbin bio gradjen kao Federer negde oko 8 razreda.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Aha rebra
              Ovaj momak je ono pravo,puca od snage,kad Roger bude gradjen kao on,neka se javi 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

Comment

Ma gledaj mu rukice!
                Daj bre Bojana, ako je tebi ovo lepo ...

Comment

Vladane,hvala Bogu pa nikad nece liciti na tog :-X :-X :-X

Gold,sta fali njegovim rukama,taman su kako treba 8) 8) 8)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Zasta?
                    Taj ne bi mogao da zameni osigurac a da se ne povredi

Comment

Mozda bi bilo bolje da kazemo da je strasno gradjen :-\,ako sad pocne da nas bombarduje sa slikama,gotovi smo :-X
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg92283#msg92283 date=1253175475]
                        Mozda bi bilo bolje da kazemo da je strasno gradjen :-\,ako sad pocne da nas bombarduje sa slikama,gotovi smo :-X
                        [/quote]

Ko je strasno gradjen?
                        Izvini Vladane, ali toliko ocito, ne mogu da lazem.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92284#msg92284 date=1253175666]
                          Ko je strasno gradjen?
                          Izvini Vladane, ali toliko ocito, ne mogu da lazem.
                          [/quote]
                          Ma znam,vidim i sam kako je gradjen,ali Bojana je neobjektivna i to nece da prizna >
                          Ja cu ipak reci da je Roger tu nedje sa Simonom,nadam se da ce je to bar malo smiriti ;D ;D ;D
                          sigpic

Comment

mene ste nasli da zezate > > >

Roger je savrseno gradjen 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Meni si upravo otvorila oci,nema price Roger je savrseno gradjen 8)
                              Jesam li ja rekao da ce da nas bombarduje sa Rogerovim polugolim slikama >
                              sigpic

Comment

Jesmo li zaboravili ko je ovde moderator

I ko moze da brise postove

Comment

Working...
                                X