• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

E vidis to je lijep AVATAR 8)
    sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Sta je sad :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( , ne svidja ti se ;D ;D ;D
        sigpic

Comment

Mislim da gore ne moze.
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg78014#msg78014 date=1248164677]
            Mislim da gore ne moze.
            [/quote]
            Cuti mogla je da bude Dijana ili Dzudi,Srle ti je za njih laganica 8) 8) 8)
            sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

U pravu si,meni bi Dixy bila veca kazna. ;D
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

Razmislicu kad prodje ova mrznja prema nepravedno zapostavljenom Bastadu

Comment

E napokon da i kod Bojane vidim jedan lijep za oko AVATAR 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

Sta da ti kazem,Boki?!
                      Crnogorac je to,garant je juce citav dan lezao i smisljao ovu pakost.
                      Nego,Boki,ja cu morati da te prijavim na rf.com.
                      Oznoji se Tata sav,
                      bekendi ga strasno muce,
                      borio se kao lav!
                      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]
                        sigpic

Comment

• Crnogorac je to,garant je juce citav dan lezao i smisljao ovu pakost[/quote]

Comment

• Nego,Boki,ja cu morati da te prijavim na rf.com.
                            [/quote]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

A zasto vi ostali nemate "vatrene" avatare kao jinxy i moja malenkost

Comment

Samo da znate da je revans u petak 8)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X