This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Meni nekako Jogovic deluje aktivno a Steroid pasivno.
    Kao da vise voli da prima servis.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg87160#msg87160 date=1251489349]
        Meni nekako Jogovic deluje aktivno a Steroid pasivno.
        Kao da vise voli da prima servis.
        [/quote]

meni i jedan i drugi deluju onako bas srecno,vidi se da uzivaju 8)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

"... hajde da se igramo vozica! Ja cu da budem lokomotiva!"

Comment

• http://i42.tinypic.com/2ex4pie.jpg

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Uh kakva slika,mislim da bi Nole i Rafa morali da objasne neke stvari,Jeleni i Ciski ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
              sigpic

Comment

Sta tu ima da se objasnjava?
                Cistiji slucaj odavno nisam video.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg87171#msg87171 date=1251493839]
                  Sta tu ima da se objasnjava?
                  Cistiji slucaj odavno nisam video.
                  [/quote]
                  Pa ne znam Gold,meni tu nije bas sve cisto ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

Sad mi je tek jasno zasto Steroid ima problema sa kolenima ...
                    Hvala fc-u sto je postovao onu sliku.

Comment

E pa pozdrav svima,ja idem da spavam,LAKU NOC ;)
                      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Vladane,jos pola sata cekaj > > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo me,cekam,ajde da vidimo sto si spremila > > >
                          sigpic

Comment

evo stize avatar,ali nije bas toliko strasan 8) 8)
                            ali sam ostala dosledna 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana > > >,ja uopste ne znam sta ti zelis da dokazes dajuci mi ovakve avatare > > > >
                              sigpic

Comment

nista,samo da se teniseri bas vole,vlada ljubav na celomn ATP touru 8) 8)

uh,provali Andija al' trenira
                                http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multime...35_606352a.jpg

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X