This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

Uredu,nemoj vise da je pustas Dovoljno si....

Comment

• [/quote]

Ali kada ces je dobiti[/quote]

nikad me nece dobiti,samo preti 8) ;D ;D
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Ali kada ces je dobiti[/quote][/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Nazalost izgleda da je tako.. :-X :-X

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg87109#msg87109 date=1251460090]

[/quote]

Jel' to nova Jogoviceva devojcica?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg87129#msg87129 date=1251466903]
            [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg87109#msg87109 date=1251460090]

[/quote]

Jel' to nova Jogoviceva devojcica?
            [/quote]

Jeste.... ;D ;)

Comment

Pa sto flertuje sa ovim sto je ispao iz kadra?

Comment

Nek ide neko da polije BFBG ladnom vodom.

Ako vec ne trazi kuce ...

Comment

Ili spava ili trazi psa,treceg nema ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  Ko zna kakvu mi ona pakost sprema za nocas(mozda je i zato nema):-X :-X :-X :-X,samo da ne budu skoro goli muskarci opet > > >
                  Gdje nam je Jinxy?
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg87147#msg87147 date=1251485018]
                    Nek ide neko da polije BFBG ladnom vodom.

Ako vec ne trazi kuce ...
                    [/quote]

:-* :-* :-*
                    pa dobro jutro ;D ;D ;D

kuce je tu,hvala na pitanju > >

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobro jutro ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      Ja samo javno da kazem da nema srecnijeg kuceta na svijetu od Bojaninog 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

samo se ti slihtaj,trenutno sam u akciji trazenja avatara 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ko se slihta,jel ja ???,pa samo sam iskren 8) ne vidim ko bi se bolje brinuo o tom problematicnom psu bolje od tebe ;D ;D ;D
                          A sto se avatara tice,ma ne moras da trazis,ja i onako jos malo pa idem da spavam ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          sigpic

Comment

nego vidim FC je poslao veoma zanimljivu sliku :-[ :-[ :-[
                            pa Vladane ja ti saljem ektremno fine slike 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa molim te nemoj da bude fina kao sto su bile ove do sad ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              U svakom slucaju ja ne mogu izdrzati do ponoci,bas mi se spava ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              sigpic

Comment

ima da budes na forumu do ponoci > > >

nego sta mislis o ovom zajednickom kupanju Nadala i Djokovica,bas nekako izgledaju srecno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X