This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]
    Dobro,dobro,Vuce Mandusicu,vidjeces ti kad ja ubjedljivo pobijedim sledeci put 8)
    sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
      Dobro,dobro,Vuce Mandusicu,vidjeces ti kad ja ubjedljivo pobijedim sledeci put 8)
      [/quote]
      ili ces pobjediti ili ces pustiti bojanu,trecem nema... ;D ;D ;D
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Mandusicu potpuno si u pravu,ili cu ja pobijediti ili cu pustiti Bojanu da me pobijedi,ali ipak mi se cini da cu ja pobijediti ;D ;D ;D
        sigpic

Comment

ma Vladane,nemas sanse ;D ;D ja od sad igram samo ozbiljno,nema vise zezanja 8) 8)
          uskoro cu da te stignem i u ovoj nasoj ligi 8) 8)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
              to sam ja kao granica za dno dna > > >
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Ma vas dvoje zajedno kad se zavrsi liga necete imati koliko ja sam bodova 8)
                sigpic

Comment

uh Vladane kako si samouveren,sto znaci uskoro ti sledi pad 8) 8)

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hello Everybody....Vidim da ste u svom elementu... ;D

Comment

cao FC

pa kad mi nismo u elementu 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja sam u elementu,nema potrebe da ne budem,pogledaj kako samo izgleda tabela 8) 8) 8),za razliku od nekih ja pratim tenis i to se vidi ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        Vladan 52,5
                        WHU 49
                        FC Nadal 45
                        FunckerMan 44,5
                        Vuk 42
                        Manda 40,5
                        BojanaBG 39
                        Ferari 39
                        T-Mac 36,5
                        Arminho 28
                        Natasha 27,5
                        AcaGrobar 17,5
                        Danijel 17
                        Srdjan 8,5
                        Dart Gunner 4
                        sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Ma jok FC,kad je dobijem,svi cemo da uzivamo tu nedelju dana,gledajuci u Bojanine avatare 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Ali kada ces je dobiti ;D ;D

Comment

Cim prodje USO ,pobjedjujem je,posto ne namjeravam vise da je pustam 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X